DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 03:00 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Sponsorship Contest submit your app now!!!

DISCOUNT AUTO PERFORMANCE'S OFFICIAL SPONSORSHIP CONTEST

We are proud to announce that we are searching for 3-4 RAMS to sponsor, the contest rules are pretty straight forward, and listed below. You ask, why get sponsored by DAP (Discount Auto Performance)? Well it is very simple.

All parts are given to you at our cost! that's right no markup!

Requirements.

1. Must be atleast 18 years old
2. Must own a 3rd or 4th gen RAM
3. Must submit atleast 4 pictures of truck (side view(s), front view, interior pic, and engine bay pic)
4. Must be an active forum member.
5. Must attend atleast 1 car show per year. (don't have to be entered in the show but this will be preferred)
6. Must submit atleast a 750 word write up why we should choose you, including a brief description of your truck, mods done, or planned, and what city, state you live in.
7. IF SELECTED, you must have a Discount Auto Performance decal in the color of your choice along the top rear of the back glass or on the front eyebrow part of the windshield. This will be provided to you at no cost.
8. If selected you will have a Sponsored vehicle thread here in our vendor thread where everyone who visits gets to check out your truck.
9. Link to your sponsored vehicle thread must be in your forum signature.
10. Must remain active on these boards, otherwise sponsorship can and may be revoked

To submit your application simply post it here in this thread, no off topic discussions.

All questions will be copied into this post, answered below "FAQ" style and then the original post will be deleted to keep the clutter down

1. Is this contest being ran on more than 1 board?
Answer
It is being ran on other boards, however we are looking specifically for 3-4 trucks here from the Z, and the number of application submitted and approved on other boards will not affect the number of winners selected here on the Z which will be 3-4.

2.Does DAP prefer trucks with mods already or one that can be built up?
Answer
We are 100% open to both, no application will be overlooked regardless of mods done or not done.

Thanks
Jeremiah and Andrew
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 04-01-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 03-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 ram 1500 sport
Trim Level: sport
Color: black
Rep:10
Taylor15835 is on a distinguished road

Taylor Mason
Orlando Florida
UCF Student

Current Mods list
2010 Ram 1500 Sport, 5.7L
(suspension) 6 inch pro comp lift kit, 3 inch performance accesories body lift, bilstein shocks set to max 2.4 inch, 37 inch nitto trail tires, 20 inch xd spy wheels.
(under hood) AFE full metal air intake, throttle body spacer, painted engine cover, and custom led hemi logo, Speedlogix catch can in blue,matching blue water neck and 180 degree stat, v6 electric fan, diablo intune, magna flow exhaust.
(exterior) black grille, Recon headlights, black antenna, n-fab running boards, Pace Edward full metal tonneau cover, tow mirrors off of a ram 2500.
(interior) stock black half leather, added JL 8w3v3 subwoofer.

I am a student at the University of Central Florida, I am currently a member of the UCF Car Club, as well as a Central Florida Off-Road Club, both holding meets and small shows every week. I attend larger shows several times throughout the year. The truck is seen all over the Orlando area and not to mention the largest University in the country (I don’t see what more you could ask for). The truck is very well know around the school as being one of the larger/highed lifted trucks on the campus, and many times I come out of class or work to find people taking pictures in front of the truck. All of the mods have been done to the truck by myself or 4wheelparts. The truck has been built to look good but also be used for what trucks are good for, work and having fun off-road.
I know this post asked for 750 words but I don’t know what more to say other than your logo will be seen in Orlando at car shows,at off-road event like TCR and Mud Fest, and most of all on one of the Nations largest Colleges with 60,000 students.If you have any questions feel free to message me.

attached is a link to a photobucket with pictures.

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/us...15835/library/
Old 03-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Regular cab Shortbed
Color: Graphite grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
PCA4208 is on a distinguished road

Pano Argyres
Albuquerque, New Mexico
High School

Mods I’ve done-2003 Ram 1500 SLT Reg Cab Short bed 5.7 HEMI
APPEARANCE:
Graphite grey paint, custom tribal peal ghost flames, SRT-10 hood, SRT-10 wing, Hotchkis 2-4 lowering kit, 20" wheels, WET OKOLE seat covers, HUSKY mats
PERFORMANCE:
5.7 HEMI, Dougs headers, Flowmaster 40 series, 3"catback tubes, yukon 4.56 gears, LS Differential, TMR mod, K&N panel filter, Hotchkis sway bars
SOUND SYSTEM:
Pioneer DEH-3400 head, pioneer 6x9 door speakers, pioneer 4" rear speakers, Kicker ZX-400 mono block, JL 10-w0 subwoofer, behind the seat box
FUTURE MODS:
Edge torque converter, Electric fan, EBC rotors/ pads, ADV6TS wheels, red eagle clutches

I am currently in high school and I love my truck and all things related to cars. Everywhere I go people always compliment on my truck, and ask about where I got some of the things I have on it. I frequently attend car show whenever I can, and will be entering some in the summer. Also during the summer I attend at the local drag strip. Usually when I go I am able to park with my uncle in the pits where everyone can see my truck. Almost every single thing I have done to my truck is done by hand. I take pride in the things I do, and honor the companies I buy from by spreading word of their products most everywhere I go. I have a going reputation at school for being one of the loudest and fastest trucks at school. Even my friends spread word of the companies that I have bought my stuff from, and they go on to buy from said companies. I think that I am a good candidate for this sponsorship because I will spread the good name of your company. With all the shows and events I attend I’m sure that you’re company will get a lot of recognition. Recognition in both the sport truck and lifted truck world.
Now I know this is not 750 words long, but I’m sure the point has been made. Feel free to shoot me any questons you have, and I send more pics on request.

Last edited by PCA4208; 03-11-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: no pics
Old 03-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

Tyler S
Jackson Tn (in b/w Nashville and Memphis)
College Grad This Year - Working for Ram

Truck:
2012 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Hemi

Mods Done
Appearance: Iron Bull Defender 4 (Soon Rigid Lighting, on the way)
Suspension: 8" Suspension (RCX plus Bilstein 5100 struts at 2.1"), Kicker Bars
Tires/Wheels: 37x13.50x20 Toyo Open Country Mt on 20x10 Fuel Hostages
Performance: S&B CAI (custom painted), Magnaflow 18" Exhaust, BT Catch Can
Interior: Recon LED Dome Lights, Longhorn Shift Knob

Mods I Am Wanting To Do Soon:
RetroShop Headlights
3x LED Bars
Roof Rack
20x12 Wheels custom painted
Custom Painted Interior
Custom Painted Engine Bay
Iron Bull Rear Bumper
MMW UCAs
KORE CVs
FOX Resis in the rear
RCX Struts in the front (Shhhh its a secret)
ENGO Winch in the front bumper
RECON Led Rear Tails
RECON 3rd Brake Lights
Color Matching the entire lift MG
Color Matched MG Custom RBP Grill
Fiberwerx Front Fenders (Shh its a secret)
Much more that i cant remember

I think I would be a good candidate for this due to my high knowledge of vendors, manufacturers, parts, trucks, etc. Every truck I have owned has been built and taken to shows. I have worked as a shop manager of an Offroad Shop. I currently work for Ram/Chrysler as a Sales Manager. I am in constant communication with the VP at RCX and Iron Bull about their next biggest project. My truck has photoshoots for RCX, Iron Bull, and BEAN LED in a few weeks and have had them in the past. My truck is in constant shows and was in the local newspaper last week for being used by Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant a wish. I will be at Gatty. I am very active on the forum consistently answering peoples questions and doing build threads. I would help your company out by continually pushing customers to you. I have already pushed a few people here in TN to Andrew and have been talking with him. I consistently talk with Andrew on how we can come up with something beneficial to your company, such as Iron Bull Group Buys, The LED thing (Don't wanna give anything away), and the Outlaws RCX deal in the works. Once again I am very active in the Offroad world and am trying to make Truckin magazine right now and have been talking with them. My truck is already entered in SEMA this year. I would like to continue to help you and Andrew and DAP out by pushing your company as a great company for truck owners to go to. Either way, if I win or not, I will still continue to help you guys out and use you for more mods!

Interior is before longhorn shift knob

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread
Old 03-12-2013, 01:23 AM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Walt C
Atlanta Ga
Working Man

2011 Dodge Ram R/T (AKA Blackout)
All kicker speakers
Tint
22'' Kmc Slides 305/40/22
2'' Ground Force Rear drop ( Soon to be a 3/5 Drop)
Spyder headlight Customized with new ccfl rings and morimoto projectors with 6k hid's and painted brilliant black pearl
Fogs are 6k hid's
Custom hood scoops with 28 led lights in each
Behind the grill led's
Blacked out emblems with red demon eyes
De badged
5 inch black tips
Flow master exhaust
Interior pieces painted brilliant black pearl
Billet Black r/t shifter handle
Custom forced air K&N cai intake painted metallic red
Under hood billet accessories (black)
Red wire looms
Metallic red engine cover
Other parts under hood painted metallic red and black
Tails puddle and 3rd brake light painted brilliant black peral
Short y antena painted brilliant black pearl
Red MGP caliper covers
Bed rug
Back flip G-2 bed cover
Led bed lights
All interior lights are led
Black interior stitching
All exhaust pipe was replaced with 2.5'' piping
180 Thermostat

FUTURE MODS
3/5 drop (its sitting in bed waiting to be put on)
Long tube headers
Tune
Sub's and amps
New badges

I think i would be a good choice because i attend at least 40 car shows a year if not more i enter at least 25 of those.I attend caffeine and octane every month which is a car show that draws at least 500-700 cars and trucks and venders. I go to a few police car shows that draw at least 20 venders. I ve been in truckin magazine and im one of the few REAL R/T'S here in the atlanta area and im always getting stopped and asked about my truck. Im a mechanic at a shop close to atlanta so my truck is always seen by customers and passer bys. Ive been stopped on the actual highway to be asked about all my lights. I will be at ghatty this year with alot of other sexy mopars.I belong to deep south mopars who hold quite alot of events that draw 1000's of people could even add you to my show board to get you more customers. Im also trying to get in a few more magazines this year that truckin magazine told me to apply to.I also plan on attending quite a few show and shines at atlanta speedway so hopefully i get picked if not then grats to those that do and ill cont to buy from you guys no matter what.Ive also been pulled over once by a cop because he liked my truck and wanted some work done to his ram had me sweating for a min lol.

Last edited by dodgert; 03-12-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:32 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Demon
Color: Mango Tango Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:520
joeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of lightjoeAEKDB is a glorious beacon of light

Joe Onda
Conyers, GA (Suburb of Atlanta, GA)
Design Engineer for LED Recessed Downlighting

TRUCK:
2010 Ram 1500 Sport CrewCab 2wd Hemi
3.92 Gears
Fully Loaded

AKA “Juiced Mango

MODS COMPLETED:
Performance: Diablosport Predator 93 Tune, Vararam Air Grabber Intake, Zex Nitrous Kit, 18” Magnaflow, 5.5” Rolled Tips, Electric Fan Conversion, Sonnax Line Pressure Booster
Interior: Carbon Fiber wrapped, Color matched stitching, LED lights, 35% Tint, Hurst Comp Shifter, Lockpick w/ 500GB Media Player, Front and Rear Cameras
Exterior: Color Matched Dual-Tone Quad Headlights with Morimoto Projectors, 6000K HIDs for Low Beams and Fog Lights, Color Matched LEDs in Sport hood scoops, Color Matched Ram Evil Eyes, Carbon Fiber wrapped Pillars, Color Matched Calipers, Extang Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Bedrug, Debadged, Custom Underhood LEDs, Fuse Box Mopar Cutout, LED Underhood Projector, Tinted Foglights, Tinted Taillights, Tinted 3rd Brake Light, Carbon Fiber Antenna Mast, Shorty Black Billet Antenna
Suspension: Belltech 2/4 Lowering Kit with Sport Performance Shocks
Wheels: LiquidMetal Motorsports 20x9.0 Coil 5 Black wrapped with Mastercraft Courser HSX Tour tires

FUTURE MODS:
Performance Camshaft, Torque Converter, Air Helper Bags, Custom Painted Nitrous Bottle…

Why I would be a good sponsor truck:
I think that I would be a good sponsor truck due to fact that I have one of the most eye catching trucks anywhere I go. I constantly get people coming up asking about mods and wondering where I get all of my stuff. I attend at least 2 events a month, with hundreds if not thousands of people in attendance. This would give that Discount Auto Performance decal numerous looks, accounting for more site visits. I am a member of Deep South Mopars and Atlanta Mopars, so this allows for me to attend shows around numerous other Mopar lovers. I will be attending the Mopar-Nation Gatty 6.0 in Gatlinburg, TN and I plan on attending Mopars @ the Beach in Mrytle Beach this year. The best part about the mods done to my truck is that I have done every single one of them. From the Tune to the Lowering Kit to the Painted Headlights, I have done everything without taking it to someone else. This allows for me to actually give advice and insight to people when they ask about where and how I do the mods that I do. Another area that my truck is seen is the dragstrip. My father and I own and drive a Super Comp Dragster so now that racing season has started, I am at different dragstrips through out the Southeast just about every Saturday. Even though I have yet to take the truck down the quarter mile, I really grab attention when I pull through the loaded pit area and purge the nitrous. Then park and pop the hood. This gives the “performance” minded individual at the race track ideas, and the one thing that stands out is an orange truck and that “DiscountAutoPerformance.com” decal! I hope that I can join the DAP family! Thanks for this opportunity.

Last edited by joeAEKDB; 03-12-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:33 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Please no one think that they have lost their chance because someone elses submission there are multiple things we are looking for and no one will be overlooked

Awesome submissions so far everyone, and thank you to all who have taken the time to submit an app!

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd
Trim Level: Express
Color: Silver
Rep:19
jpierce0723 is on a distinguished road

Jake Pierce
Abingdon, Il
24 years old
Truck: 2012 Ram 1500 2wd Express
AKA: "Silver Bullet"
Mods Complete: I have a Aero Turing Muffler installed, with a bully dog tuner running the 93 (premium) Tune
Interior: Is mainly stock. tinted window all way around
Exterior: I have 10K Hid headlight High/Lows, and also have 10k fog lights, smoked tail lights and Led license plate lights. Nerf Bars
Suspension: The rear of the truck is all stock. On the front I put a front leveling kit.

I like to chosen because people are always asking me where I get all my aftermarket stuff from.. I have always been the guy that younger kids come to ask where i to go order and be installed at. I have lots of plains for the truck, wanting to get a 85mm throttle body, and Vararam CAI, and after warranty is up i would like to put a supercharger on it. I currently don't have a lot of mods done to the truck i recently installed the bully dog tuner and had the aero turbine on the truck. i currently living in central Illinois where i attend the route 66 speedway drag show every year and to the BIG GO Indy drag races. I live in a smaller town called Abingdon but here there a lot of dodges and rams. Thats why if choice me i would stand out a little more. also would able you to promote your business very well throw me. Well thanks for everything. and hope i will be hearing from you soon.

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 03-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram ST RCSB HEMI
Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Rep:15
strvnbutdrvn is on a distinguished road
Default 2012 ram st virgin

Donald Chestnut
2012 RAM ST HEMI
Nashville TN

In the past years of my life I like many others here have scraped, begged and borrowed from any and every resource to make my "transportation" unique and an image of myself. A fabricator by trade I do all of my own work from lower/lift to sound/lighting. This leads me to explain why I should be chosen for sponsorship. When my GF and I drove by the dealership she said "lets just go see". I said "NO, we will leave with a RAM". We did, under a solemn promise that there were to be "NO MODIFICATIONS" period, for one full year from date of purchase, BLASPHEMOUS!, but I agreed. This gave me time, time to find this awesome forum and make a LIST. Oh yeah, I have a list that a six legged ninja couldn't kick out of me, its burned in deep! Well the months have been tough, I just keep her clean, whisper to her, make motor and racing noises when driving down these back country roads imagining one day what she'll be... That year is up in May.

WHITE: Is the color most often associated with innocence, perfection, the good, honesty, cleanliness, the beginning, the new, neutrality, lightness, and exactitude.

2012 RAM ST, RCSB, HEMI, WHITE
"LOT" fresh at the present.

I wanted to start with engine performance.
Tuner, Headers, Exhaust, Cai

Second, chassis.
Lower, wheels, tires, gears, brakes

Thrice, creature comforts.
Audio, electronics upgrades

I've just been hanging back waiting, watching, reading and planning so when my time comes I'll be happy to share all my experiences and results with this great community of RAM enthusiast.

Good luck to all who participate, thanks to the forum, thank you DAP!, and to all you lucky RASCALS who get chosen, "I HATE UR STINKIN' GUTS". jk

Will add pics later today... Wanted to get it submitted!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 03-16-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:25 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Kurtis H.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Industrial Safety Officer and Technical Rescue Instructor

Truck (aka Green Mamba):

2009 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD Quad Cab
Bought with high miles and a wonky suspension… knowing it’d all be changed anyways.

Mods completed to date:

Spyder smoked LED taillights and Recon smoked 3rd brake

Mods in the storage locker to be put on in the next few months:
Performance:
Forged engine block; Inertia VVT boosted profile cam; MGH 68/545rfe hybrid transmission; 2800 Circle-D converter; ported 6.1L intake manifold; NOVI 1200 blower w/ a2a cooler; Zex kit w/ Nitrous Outlet plate; 85mm throttle body; ported Eagle heads; 1 7/8” primary ARH headers; e-cutouts; custom exhaust dumped over rear axle; Rear sway bars; McGaughy’s 2/4 drop kit; Spohn adjustable bar setup; BellTech sports shocks; EBC brake upgrade with future SSBC caliper swap.
Appearance:
Billet Tech underhood kit in GWE; 3GPerformance valve covers; APM hood; Mopar Body kit; 22” D’Vinci Ragno Wheels w/ color matched inserts; MGP caliper covers; ’13 sport projector headlight swap w/ custom paint and colorshift halos; Retro 5000K HID lows and fogs; custom painted projector fogs; custom wide-mouth grille; roll pan; 2-tone paint job (brilliant black & Viper Snake Skin Green); shaved tailgate badge, antennae, and full debadge; bed rug; tonneau cover; colorshift underbody, underhood, and interior lighting.
Audio:
2x ZR800 mid-subs, 2x 12W6 subs in custom box, 4x C5-650 components, 2x C3-525 coaxials, 2x HD950 amps.
Interior:
Heated seats; embroidered headrests; interior panels painted; BT grip shifter in GWE; suede headliner; painted upper pillars

Why I should be chosen:

The long and short of it all, is I’m a mod addict. My last truck was a fast beauty that was always a blast to drive and garnered attention everywhere it went. This new build will be no different and will blow the last one out of the water. My wife has already resigned herself to that fact.

The truck itself will be a complete show and go truck, and the Snake Skin Green paint scheme will definitely be an eye popper at the shows and track. The truck will be used everywhere: a full show truck that will see as many shows as I have time off work; strip use most available Fridays during the summer; and daily driven year ’round; it will see plenty of attention. As a member of the Mopar Mafia and ALX clubs I always roll into shows with a group of modified modern Mopars that draw plenty of looks themselves, but being the only truck, I get a lot of attention, especially in Alberta, Canada’s truck capitol. Even with starting my own company last summer and working my butt off because of it, I made 8 shows, pulled 3 category wins, and made countless club and local weekly meets with a hundred cars in attendance.

When it comes to modding, I’m a firm believer in doing it myself, mostly so I then know how to do it; even if I screw it up once or twice, I will have learned tips and tricks that can be passed on to others. Everything that will be done to this truck will be done by me and my friends, and it’s a guarantee that it’ll be all captured in my build thread as it develops. I believe that nothing will stand in my way of building the truck I want, luckily I’m young and dumb enough to try anything once when it comes to modding, most times it works out, sometimes though, not so much.

I have been around the Z for a very long time, having joined back in mid-’09, and I can be found on most other Ram forums throughout some time during the day. I try to help as many other members as I can when it comes to helping them choose mods to suit their end goals, or in some cases, decide what their end goals will be. I have complete many how-to’s to this effect in attempts to get more people doing their own mods and appreciating the vehicle all the more because of it. I have spent plenty of time saying ‘looks great’ and ‘post pics!’ in my time here and was even a moderator for a few years; if they want to get me off these boards, they’ll be prying my cold dead fingers off my keyboard with a crowbar.

And this is how it sits right now… sadly bone stock… but not for long

And a little Photoshop of the future appearance mods without the grille or hood.
Closed Thread