DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram sport quad cab
Trim Level: sport
Color: blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:65
tachel403 will become famous soon enough

Curtis F.
Oromocto, NB, Canada
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer( Helicopter Mechanic)

Truck (Blue Beast):

2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4WD Quad Cab
Bought this truck brand new in Aug of 2011 and it has 24,000 kms on it

Mods completed to date:

Skyjacker 4" suspenion lift, Helo 20"x9 rims, 35 watt 8000k Hid low beams and fog lights,soft tonneau cover tri fold, LED tailgate light bar, Amp power steps,Molded mud flaps,diablo predator trinity T1000 programmer, billstein 5100 height adjustable shocks front and rear,Led interior and exterior lights,Plastidip hoodstripes,plastidip emblems on tailgate,Plastidip exhaist tips black,Vent visors for front and rear windows,Swapped chrome grill inserts for black honeycomb insert,Plastidipped antenna black.

Future Mods:
To many to list ,Lots left to do.
Performance:
Diablosport trinity tuner. K&N air filter
Audio:
Stock sound system with the 430 touch screen.
Interior:
Kept in showroom condition once spring rolls around, black full floor Mopar rubber mats

Why I should be chosen:

Pretty much i started from owning a small truck 2006 ranger, to a 2007 f-150 4.6L, and now the 2011 ram sport. and i knew that those other trucks i was never completely satisfied with them. so i never put any mods or upgrades to them because i knew they would be sold. but once my ram came along all that has changed. I found this life sucking site called ramforumz and my life has never been the same. At the time my truck was completely stock, and i started to look through peoples profiles and pictures and instantly wanted to mod my truck. started off with small things asking people on the forums for help, then i kicked it into high gear and went with the lift. I have a list with atleast 60 more things i want done to my truck. The best part is,i have done all these mods by myself or with the help of my friends for the lift. im a mechanic at heart and will always be working on things to improve this truck. I Live in New Brunswick where the Atlantic Canada car show is held every year. biggest car show in Canada. I normally attend this car show as a spectator along with many local ones put on by businesses dealing with automotive parts. Haven't had a vehicle proud enough or noticeable enough to show till now. I would love to have everyone checkign out what has been done to this truck and the stories of where i got everything from and who helped me. My truck inst finished being modded by a long shot and i think that is a great asset to being sponsored. People can watch my truck build progress and since i do all the mods myself i can be very informative when asked questions.

Last edited by tachel403; 03-14-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 03-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:62
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

Ryan M.
Houston, TX
Auto painter

2013 Ram Lone Star 4x4 CC True Blue Pearl
2200 miles and only a month old.
Interior is stock with the 8.4a radio and center console in gray/ black cloth

Mods So Far.
2" Ready lift level.
Hid Fogs in yellow
Ventshade aero smoked Hood protector and vent shades
20x9 Dick Cepek Torque Wheels
285/60r20 Tires
(from my 09)
LED's in the reverse, plate, and cargo.
Plans-

next maybe some 295/60 or 65 Trail grapplers untill I can get a real lift like a
4" or 6" RCX suspension lift
Bushwacker Pocket Flares painted to match
Fuel Hostage Wheels 20"
35x13.5x20 Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrains
N Fab Step bars painted to match
N Fab light bar painter to match
with a 30" led bar.
Bak Flip G2 w/ Back Box
Led Tails w/ Led 3rd brake light
New Grill
Paint the factory headlight housings true blue w/ 6000k hid's and switch back leds.
katz Skin leather seat covers with lone star logo

Been modding cars for years and going to shows and meets. I had a 09 Cobalt SS turbo with mild appearance and performance mods. Still have my 98 Trans Am with a Ram Air hood I painted and installed with red leds. Hid's in the lows and fogs. Clear side ,markers with 3rd brake led. Lowered, big cam, stall offset 18" chrome wheels and too many more mods to list. It is now pretty much done minus a supercharger and now that I sold my 09 Ram for this 13 it's time to start modding it. I want something I can drive to work every day and haul my trailer or carry any gear I need when I go to the local private airports to do paintwork on peoples personal plane. But I also want a truck I can his some small local trails, take on the beach, and hopefully later this year head out west to do some off roading in the deserts and other area's.

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.

Last edited by RyanJM; 03-18-2013 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:10 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Just an update for all those that have asked, we are going to be closing the application process the last day of March 2013, and will have the winners announced by April 15th.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 03-21-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

Shawn Creamer
Victoria, BC Canada
To far over 18 that I can barely remember it

At first I wasn't going to even apply for this as there are so many great trucks already posted and they all look amazing. I have an 08 TRX4 that is pretty plain and ready to make a transformation. I have only done a few mods switching out to LED tails turns and cargo, the halo's were on it when I got it and had some custom badges made. I do go to a lot of the car shows that are in the area and think I can represent DAP in a good way. My truck as I said is pretty much stock and if picked I can show how DAP offers a huge assortment of products and how they are a new but very competitive in the pricing area. I mean if I can mod a truck with having six kids I think others will have a bit more disposable cash and be able to do it as well. For future mods, looking to level with a set of Billstein's then I am looking at some Ballistic Jesters for Rims. Tires haven't decided on yet. Now from here with it leveled I may want to raise it up a bit nothing extreme but just a little maybe another 2" or so. With lifting I would want to get a bit bigger tire and would lead to a need for a gear change. Running 3.55's and I now 4.10 or 4.56 would just make things so much easier on the whole system. A tuner is a must just not sure if I need the gadgets the Trinity offers or if I would be happy with the intune. Well if you get a tuner you need to get that Hemi to Breathe so yes I am also in need of a CAI. Well if you are going to let the Hemi breathe then you know you can't restrict it on the way out so a Y Pipe and cat back system would also be needed. I am thinking single in Dual out. As you can see this list is long so it would be a continual work in process. Interior I would like to go to in headrest monitors instead of having a set strapped in like I do currently to keep the kids busy. A new head unit have a kenwood in there now but want to switch it for a dvd player. More for the interior possible some colour match in there I did it in my old car and loved it and it set it off as different and have considered it for the Ram as well. Now for the biggest pet peeve of my truck for me is the CHROME. There is to much!! Need some step rails in Black. Now not sure if I will just plasti dip or not but I have to work on deleting the chrome.

I am very active on the Z I have been a member for about 15 months now, as a Member Relations Manager I greet every member and am here to help them when I can, if chosen they would also know as I would make it either in my signature or under my log in name that I am a DAP sponsored Truck. I also have a huge network of Rams in my family that are a huge untapped potential clients as they would see my truck change and wonder where all the great stuff is coming from. My Dad has 2, my uncle has 1, I have 2 aunts with a Ram one is 12 and one is a 13 Longhorn. I have 3 cousins with rams as well all 3rd or 4th gens. So as you can see I am one of 9 Rams in the family and we take pride in them. So as my truck gets nicer and more attention then theirs they will be in a position of envy and I can offer some ideas on where to get some performance or appearance items for their trucks, DAP!!!!

So that is about all I can think of to put up for the application. As stated I have a pretty much stock truck that is ready to transform and become an eye catcher, I am very active on the boards and would be a great ambassador for your company continually promoting Discount Auto Performance on and off of the boards. More importantly I will place the DAP sticker with pride on my truck!!

Thanks for putting this on and being such a great supporter of the forums! If I don't get picked I do want to know how much it is to purchase a sticker a nice red one is what I need!!

Edited to add: I forgot some more mods I wanted to do and they just came to me LED light bar at the back with turns and back up and a nice little LED bar between my tow hooks on the front!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.jpg (137.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg interior.jpg (126.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg engine.jpg (139.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1504.jpg (123.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by ShawnC13; 03-23-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:55 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

8 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR APPS IN!

To everyone who has applied already:

You all are going to make this really hard to pick! Thank you for all the applications so far

To everyone who has not applied yes:

Get them in soon, and please do not think that because someones truck might "look" better than yours that we will not seriously consider everyone's apps, every app submitted will be reviewed and considered and the winners will be announced on the 15th of April!

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkle1989 View Post
8 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR APPS IN!

You all are going to make this really hard to pick! Thank you for all the applications so far

Get them in soon, and please do not think that because someones truck might "look" better than yours that we will not seriously consider everyone's apps, every app submitted will be reviewed and considered and the winners will be announced on the 15th of April!

Thanks
Jeremiah
Any questions on this, pls feel free to reach out to anyone of us.
Great submissions so far
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

5 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR APPS IN!

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 03-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

My name is Randy (aka RansRam) and I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada. During the day I work as a control system designer and DCS Team leader for a Nuclear Power Company. In my spare time I love tinkering with and detailing my RAM. My goal is to keep my RAM looking and driving like I just drove it off the lot. I am always getting complimented on how fantastic my truck looks. I would definitely appreciate the honour of being chosen to show of the Discount Auto Performance name. My passion for my RAM runs deep and I’m always on the lookout for that next cool mod. I have been an active member on the Ram Forumz for three years and the last year have been privileged to serve as a Member Relations Manager. In April of 2011 I was honoured as the Ram Forumz Member of the Month. A big reason why you should choose me and my RAM is my frequent attendance at local meet and greets. I have been to several over the past three years. This would provide me with an opportunity to show off that shiny new Discount Auto Performance sticker. Once other members see all the cool modifications they will be asking where they can get them from. I have also participated in the Mopar Cruise for the Troops where my RAM won “Best in Show” and have been to the GTALX meet in Etobicoke (Suburb of Toronto) the last two years. It would be my pleasure to steer other RAM Forumz members as well as other auto enthusiasts in the direction of Discount Auto Performance.
I own a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport Quad cab that I absolutely love (in Black of course). Since I took ownership of my Ram in March of 2010 I have made the following modifications:

Performance/Engine Bay mods:
FlowMaster 40 Muffler
K&N Drop in Filter
Super Chips Cortex Tuner
Custom Painted Engine Cover
Billet Tech Catch Can
Billet Tech Under Hood Dress up Kit

Body:
Leer 700 Tonneau cover
Color matched Fender Flares
Hide a Hooks
Mopar Black Aluminum Side Steps
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Color Matched Bug Deflector
Black Honeycomb Grill Swap with custom MOPAR Emblem
Painted Calipers (RED)
Mopar Anti Theft Valve Caps

Lighting/Interior:
Tints (20% front, 35% Rear all around)
PIAA 4000K Headlights and 4000k Putco Fog lights
Recon Smoked Third Brake Light
LED Tail Lights
LED interior Map and Dome lights
Recon Xtreme LightBar
Lighted RAM Hitch cover
WeatherTech Floor Liners
Under Bed Rail LED Lighting

Planned:
Bilstein 5100 Front Levelling Shocks
Mopar BedRug

Last edited by RansRAM; 03-27-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram SLT Big Horn
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:31
mswift is on a distinguished road

Hi my name is Mike, I am 23 years old and I am a 911 Police/Fire/EMS dispatcher for the City of Thornton in Colorado which is the 5th biggest city in the state so we stay nice and busy. I have been doing this for 5 years and I love my job. I’m married and have 1 son he will be 3 years old in July, and I have 2 dogs a golden mix (sugar) and an aussie/border collie (ashes). I have wanted a Dodge RAM since I started driving and finally decided to pull the trigger in November and buy myself one! I did it while my wife was in Vegas so she came home to a nice surprise haha.

I currently drive a 2007 RAM 1500 SLT Big Horn V8 4.7 Flex fuel. The truck is silver in color and the only mods I have done are a 2” daystar comfort ride leveling kit, replaced the color matched door trim and gas cap with chrome pieces, and also put the 2010 stock chrome rims on instead of the 2007 alloy wheels.

My head is filled with awesome ideas for the truck down the road I just have to do it little by little. I definitely envy the people on here that buy their trucks and 2 weeks later it’s completely modded! But I also appreciate the guys that can’t do that and it’s a labor of love and has to be done step by step and might take a few months or years but one day it will be the truck they always envisioned. That is the boat that I am in; to get my truck the way I want it might be a few years down the road but I always have something to forward to. And at least in a few years the truck will be paid off and I can go look at another one J.

My plans down the road are to get the windows tinted to 5%, get a cold air intake, dual exhaust (3” minimum), LEDs head lights, fog lights and tail lights, an SRT10/Rumble bee/Daytona hood, a tuner, bed liner, interior LEDs, Chrome door handles and mirrors, aftermarket grill, behind the grill lights, new sound system (door speakers, tweeters, sub, and amp) and In-dash DVD, If money permitting I would like to look at a 6” lift and with 22" rims and 305/70/22's (not sure what brand I am still looking around), fender flares (rivet look and color matched to the truck), stubby antenna, and an aries big horn 4” bull bar. That’s what I can think of right now, but I’m sure something else on the forum that I will stumble across and then drool and dream about it until the day I can afford it!

My dad is also all about cars, so since we have the weekends off together we try to attend as many car shows as we can in the summer time whether local or a nice drive away, I also try to attend a poker run at least once a year. I love going and looking around at all the custom work and getting ideas for what I could do in the future. My son is also really into my truck, everywhere we go he is always telling people about “daddy’s bbiigggg truck” J He loves to just go outside and play in the bed with the dogs! He has a big dodge ram truck toy we bought him at bass pro shop and he’s calls it daddy’s truck.

I know my truck does not have many mods on it, I buy what I can where I can afford it. But I hate driving around and seeing a RAM that looks just like mine (I am sure some of you have the same feeling), almost as much as I envy all the trucks I see that are all modded out. I would love to one day have one of, if not the sickest RAM in Colorado and make all the other people break there neck to get a look at my RAM, especially people that drive other lame trucks like F150s, Silverados and Titans!! I would proudly sport my sponsorship stickers and Z stickers on the front and back of my truck, and when people asked what the stickers were I would just tell them they are from the best RAM forum on the planet!! I also know I am new to the forum but I don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon, this place seems awesome with lots of good people!

**** Here are the pictures I will get an inside pic and under hood pic tomorrow

This truck is sponsered by
https://bullysperformance.com/
Check out there website for great mods at a great price
-Mike-
My work number is 911

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 03-30-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:02 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

2 DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR APPS IN!

Thanks
Jeremiah

Closed Thread