DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 > Exhaust

Notices

Exhaust 5.7 HEMI Exhaust Discussion

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport 4x4 Reg Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
mattm55 is on a distinguished road

That seems like a great deal as I am interested in picking one of these up for my 2013 Sport.

Anyone order from them to know if it's legit?

Thanks, Matt
Old 05-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:19
MOTH3R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm55 View Post
That seems like a great deal as I am interested in picking one of these up for my 2013 Sport.

Thanks, Matt
As mentioned above, PM Discount Auto Performance to see what they can do.

Then you know it's legit and you get the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting a sponsor of the Z.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:46 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm55 View Post

Thanks, Matt
We will get one out to you no problem just let me know when you are ready

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport 4x4 Reg Cab
Color: Black
mattm55 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jeremiah.

A+ support for the Ram...z guys. I will be looking for the Vararam air grabber from you guys now as soon as you let us know about the 2013 Sport Hood fix.

Thanks again, Matt
Old 11-01-2013, 02:58 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

To update this thread, as an Authorized Magnaflow Retailer, Magnaflow has notified us to not price match that item. Also they will not honor any warranties from this distributor.

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 11-01-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: 4x4 Quad cab Express
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
HenrysRam is on a distinguished road

I wish I would have seen this a few months ago. I'm still trying to find a decent priced Magnaflow exhaust.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:59 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrysRam View Post
I wish I would have seen this a few months ago. I'm still trying to find a decent priced Magnaflow exhaust.
We can still get you an awesome price on any Magnaflow part that is no problem at all, there has been some price increases passed down to us but we are still able to beat any legitimate price out there shoot us an email and we can get you hooked up with a 100% true Maganflow cat back system w/ full warranty no exceptions

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brilliant Black
Bluedragon436 is on a distinguished road

Man, I wish I could have had my 09 and seen this before when you were still matching that awesome price.. Can't wait to be able to pick up the exhaust through you either way though...
Old 11-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 sport
Color: BLACK
Rep:51
Nemmisis1 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
To update this thread, as an Authorized Magnaflow Retailer, Magnaflow has notified us to not price match that item. Also they will not honor any warranties from this distributor.
J ... Really... What are we warrenting the dealer or product?..... We finally get a decent price magnaflow and all of a sudden u were notified u can't price match?... Not looking to start something but $700-900 for muffler?...

Mufflex system just as good...replace original muffler with magnaflow and keep your stock stainless pipes in the complete system...just changing 1 set of stainless pipes for another... Kind of a waste as waste of money.. For that 550 price only benefit is 5" tips and resonator deleted...to some that's maybe worth the extra 200 bucks.. Hell... 5" tips installed is worth it.. So 550 is about right...I could never get why everyone looks to rape the car enthusiast ....

Any which way u look at it magnaflow WILL honor their product and if they wouldn't want to I'm sure there is always other ways.... I got the Mufflex 18" and love it.....same system to me in my eyes.. And all for 280.00 to my door and 30 min. And a 6 pack....

Now before everyone jumps on me.. I'm just saying getting a deal every once in a while is great and if the vendors want to stay competitive some times the have to take it on the chin..at least u move your product and get your name out there....can't make a killing every time... Make pennies on the dollar and you will get more in return over volume,

Last edited by Nemmisis1; 11-11-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:09 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemmisis1 View Post
J ... Really... What are we warrenting the dealer or product?..... We finally get a decent price magnaflow and all of a sudden u were notified u can't price match?... Not looking to start something but $700-900 for muffler?...

Mufflex system just as good...replace original muffler with magnaflow and keep your stock stainless pipes in the complete system...just changing 1 set of stainless pipes for another... Kind of a waste as waste of money.. For that 550 price only benefit is 5" tips and resonator deleted...to some that's maybe worth the extra 200 bucks.. Hell... 5" tips installed is worth it.. So 550 is about right...I could never get why everyone looks to rape the car enthusiast ....

Any which way u look at it magnaflow WILL honor their product and if they wouldn't want to I'm sure there is always other ways.... I got the Mufflex 18" and love it.....same system to me in my eyes.. And all for 280.00 to my door and 30 min. And a 6 pack....

Now before everyone jumps on me.. I'm just saying getting a deal every once in a while is great and if the vendors want to stay competitive some times the have to take it on the chin..at least u move your product and get your name out there....can't make a killing every time... Make pennies on the dollar and you will get more in return over volume,
WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO RAPE ANY CAR ENTHUSIAST! Before we were a parts store all three of us were active members on this board looking for the next deal to, they come and they go, this is life. I take much offense to this as we break even on over 40% of the deals we do price matching people, we loose around 1% on about 10% of them and the rest we are somewhere between 5%-10% take out credit card processing and you are at 2%-7% margin. I do not however feel that I must explain this to you as it really is none of your business but as this is a heated thing and you have accused me of RAPING the "Car Enthusiast" I am going to anyway.

$535 is below dealer cost now, we can still give a hell of a deal, with recent price increases from magnaflow and shipping there is absolutely no way we can price match that system anymore as there was a 5% increase a couple months back on most products that come from Magnaflow some more some less, we still get one of the largest discounts in the business from Magnaflow, and the reason we do not price match that kit anymore truly has nothing to do with price, as we stopped matching it before the price increase, it came to our attention that the only part in the kit being sold on bonanza for $535 is the muffler, all the bends and piping has been switched out for aluminumized steal, vs stainless steal. I will still match almost any price, however we are not matching any 16869 kits that are priced at $599 or less if we do we loose money and we are not in the business to do that lol. We break even a lot when we do price matches and that is fine, but we can not loose a lot of money on a deal .5-1% loss is acceptable but nothing more than that. Buy your methodology we match the $535 100 times I lose over $5500 that my friend I am sorry I can not do, I will take a loss if it is minimal however this is not a minimal loss. It used to be before the price increase from Magnaflow however it is far from that now.

Sorry you do not agree with our not price matching this particular seller anymore but it simply can not be done anymore.

With that said if you find an authorized Magnaflow Dealer selling it for less let us know we will price match it, even if you do not and you just want a great deal from an Authorized Magnaflow dealer that way their is no questions if you happen to have an issue with something and can have a hassle free experience let us know.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 11-12-2013 at 08:16 AM.