DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2011 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2011 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2011 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Trim Level: longhorn
Color: blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
hemiowner2011 is on a distinguished road
Default performance upgrades need thoughts

Wife is getting me specture cai and poweraid throttle body spacer and after Christmas mods I am getting bbk sport headers, superflash, and 50 serier flowmaster with resonator deletes good or bad choice?
Sponsored links
Old 12-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

The spectre looks nice but its a steal tube and open design, it not provide better cold air than the present OEM CAI in your truck, the present one is a closed non metal system that takes its air from your fender area. But it does look nice. Throttle body space will be good if your adding nitrous, apart from that it will do nothing for you since this is an injected engine, for the headers I will let other members give there opinions, I have never tried these. I also don't know any "Superflash" if your talking about the Superchip Flashpak, than I love mine, love the changes it has done to the truck. 50 series Flowmaster is a question of choice, many member love them, I am running the magnaflow and on my 4.7 it sounds sweet. Hope this helps, again JMO
Old 12-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Trim Level: longhorn
Color: blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
hemiowner2011 is on a distinguished road

Which would be a good magnaflow muffler bc I done want it quiet but I dont want is loud bc all the ones on YouTube almost sound stock I want a lil rumble sry not tring to be dumb I know its a broad choice just tring to narrow it down some
Old 12-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Its Funny cause one mans (or woman's) Loud might be another one's "it's too quiet", For me 18 was the perfect choice for my type of engine and exhaust setup, 14 would of been to loud and to much drown in the cab and 22 would of been to quiet for me. Also its different for single out exhaust as for dual out. And when you listen to them on a video its not like being there to hear it. I think what most will complain about is not that it be loud or not but how much drown will it cause in the cab on a 2 hr drive. Anyways this is probably no help to you, I would try and see if anyone local to you has changed there's and maybe you could drop in or meet up to hear it. Thats just me.