DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport Crew Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
SquirrelyNutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFVDOC View Post
yeah i know. that's the way it is out here.
Yeah I live in New Mexico but I was in California with my dad and I got passed while I was going 100mph... First time I have been passed while I was going that fast. But being a speeder, I loved how fast people were driving there. By the way nice driving! Glad you made it out safely!
Sponsored links
Old 04-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Rep:2505
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM EM View Post
I just LOVE it when it's the other drivers fault, and they have the audacity to give you attitude about it!
I had some a$$ hole give me the finger after a near-collision incident that he was at fault for not too long ago. I calmly followed him to his destination, and when he exited the car I offered to fill the orifice of his choice with the offending digit. Unfortunately, he declined the offer and quickly returned to his vehicle, where his horrified female companion was waiting to console his bruised ego. People get this false notion that they are invincible when they get in their vehicles, and so they drive like a$$ holes with supposed impunity. They forget they have to stop eventually.
Rant over.
Understand the frustration, this happens all too often but following the guy then confronting him is very risky in this day and age. Lots of crazies out there, lucky it ended well for you and a just a bruised ego for the dimwit.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Hemi express quad
Trim Level: ST express
Color: Grey
Rep:195
RAM EM has a spectacular aura aboutRAM EM has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes1 View Post
Understand the frustration, this happens all too often but following the guy then confronting him is very risky in this day and age. Lots of crazies out there, lucky it ended well for you and a just a bruised ego for the dimwit.
I know what your saying, but he just caught my attention at the perfect time, and I could tell he was a little punk anyway. I just wanted to call him on it. Believe me when I tell you he was the one in jeopardy.

-DS Trinity- Hemifever tuned - 18" Magnaflow - BT catch can - 180 Tstat - 22" SRT10's - 305/45 Nitto 420 - SG 2/4 drop - blacked out heads/tinted tails - dechromed/debadged - 20% tint-
Old 04-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Rep:2505
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM EM View Post
I know what your saying, but he just caught my attention at the perfect time, and I could tell he was a little punk anyway. I just wanted to call him on it. Believe me when I tell you he was the one in jeopardy.
Well somethimes that just needs to happen, hopefully the SOB will think twice the next time.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:17 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Rep:353
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

You may think it's a good idea to follow someone until they stop, just so you can express your unhappiness at their driving skills, but in some places that is just an invitation to get shot at. Here in Texas we have advanced from the "pull over and I'll whip your ass stage to the, I'll just shoot your ass stage. IMHO Sometimes you just need to bite your lip, shake your head and be greatful you have the skills to not run over some dumb asses.
Jay
Old 04-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Cherry Red
Rep:117
Socalgordon will become famous soon enoughSocalgordon will become famous soon enough

Did you do this??? haha

Old 04-17-2013, 03:24 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: ST
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:40
titanman2789 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelyNutz View Post
Yeah I live in New Mexico but I was in California with my dad and I got passed while I was going 100mph... First time I have been passed while I was going that fast. But being a speeder, I loved how fast people were driving there. By the way nice driving! Glad you made it out safely!

LOL I loved my trip to CA! Finally people who know how to drive (except for the d*** that almost wrecked the OP - glad you and your truck are ok!) since I live in Colorado now.

Moving to CO from Illinois takes some real adjustments. In IL, it's almost like CA. They only do the speed limit in the construction zones - which means you're still going 20 over the posted work zone speed limit. 70-80 is the norm in a 55 mph zone in IL. Here in CO....ugh....people drive so slow! And they don't get out of your way.