DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crew cab
Trim Level: Sport, loaded
Color: Obsidian Black Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:112
Divi will become famous soon enoughDivi will become famous soon enough
Default AVOID rampagejeepaccessories.com

So i did not think the vendor review was the correct place to post this so i shall post it in general.

I placed an order for a jerrycan tool box from www.rampagejeepaccessories.com I recieved an order confirmation then nothing for a week, i emailed them and tried calling multiple times to see what was going on, maybe its on back order. but after leaving a few voice mails and emailing a few times with no responses over 2 weeks i figured that $119.00 was gone-zo.

So monday i get a phone call from my bank, "Mr. Reynolds did you make a charge to so and so.com for $3214.00?" my response "no", so they cancel my debit card and say ill have a new one in two weeks via mail.

So thinking back of how this may have happened i review what sites i have bought stuff from lately, Amazon.com, Rampagejeepaccessories.com and Thinkgeek.com. Two of the sites i regularly do business on the third a one off purchase.

In my Sherlock holmes investigating i have narrowed it down to Rampagejeepaccessories, it has to be a front for stealing cards. Stay Away!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crew cab
Trim Level: Sport, loaded
Color: Obsidian Black Pearl
Rep:112
Divi will become famous soon enoughDivi will become famous soon enough

Best part i found the same Jerry can tool box for $30 less and shipped next day for $3.99.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future

thanks for the heads up. i went to the site and it says "down for maintenance" how convenient?
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 AM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

You have to be careful might not be the actual site that snagged your card but something attached to it thats why i only use pay pal been using them for 8 plus years had 1 prob they fixed it right away