I just did this (well they were lowering springs
) on my '13 so it should be fresh, here goes, lol tougher w/o a lift:
1. 'chock' both sides of both front tires
2. raise truck by rear axle until wheels clear, put jackstands under both outboard sides of axle,
3. remove jack, put under frame point in center rear - receiver hitch ?, lift a bit.
4. remove rear wheels, lower shock mounts , brake line 'routing clip',
5. continue to lift frame, watch brake lines wires etc , you may need to remove lower panhard bar mount bolt &/or sway bar link bolts to get adequate travel to:
6. eventually all the load will come off springs,
then you can R&R, re-use the OE rubber cap and spring dampers,
and then reverse the process to put back together.
I recall needing a 21 mm wrench & socket, & the usual 18, 15, ..
the "gearwrench" style ratchet box-end are nice down here e.g. lower shock bolts