DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2454
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Some sad news to report , they found Tim's remains today. I feel horrible. My thoughts go out to his Family. Lets hope these Bastards get what they deserve. Such a senseless crime over a pickup truck.
Sponsored links
Old 05-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
shaner82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Some sad news to report , they found Tim's remains today. I feel horrible. My thoughts go out to his Family. Lets hope these Bastards get what they deserve. Such a senseless crime over a pickup truck.
As someone that works in a federal prison here in Canada, trust me, these guys won't get what's coming to them. Our system up here is very soft. It's pathetic actually.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Addicted to the Z

RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaner82 View Post
As someone that works in a federal prison here in Canada, trust me, these guys won't get what's coming to them. Our system up here is very soft. It's pathetic actually.
Well I feel even worse now. Can only imagine the nightmare the family is going through now.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1711
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

After following this now. I just can't see how this is about a truck. I think the two involved had this planned from the start and the classified ad was just a way to pick their target. It is very sad and I feel for the family but it just doesn't make sense that this is about a truck.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Addicted to the Z

I can't see how it's only about the truck either but the same pair test drove a similar truck in etobicike the day before but apparently that owner was much bigger. This is just so bizarre
Old 05-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
shaner82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
After following this now. I just can't see how this is about a truck. I think the two involved had this planned from the start and the classified ad was just a way to pick their target. It is very sad and I feel for the family but it just doesn't make sense that this is about a truck.
As I said earlier, I work in a prison and if there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that a rational mind will never be able to understand the things criminals do, because they are irrational people.

Even if we ever find out the full details of this case, it's quite likely you're never going to understand it and it will never make sense. Our rational minds can't comprehend something like this.

I have read hundreds of inmates files and many times I've thought to myself that their crimes made no sense. This is likely going to be another one of those senseless crimes.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Color: Mineral gray
Rep:37
Ramageddon is on a distinguished road

I have been following this thread and as someone who worked as a police officer for almost 24 years I had a bad feeling it was going to end this way although I was hoping for a better outcome. I will keep his family in my prayers and hope the low life's get their just do.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Vaguely exact

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3164
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

OH NO! You have GOT to be kidding me! This poor family loses their dad and husband over a fu*king truck!?! There is a special place in Hell for scumbags like this. Lets hope someone helps them get there sooner than later. Have fun in prison, DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2767
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

They found his body 2 minutes from my work in Ayr Ontario this morning. Saw choppers flying all over this morning, and then a customer came into service and said he saw atleast 50 cop cars and ambulances around the corner across the 401. Dellen Millard had purchased a 100 acre property in Ayr within the last year. The burnt remains were found across the street from a pig farm. The Canadian justice system just pisses me off so much. Turn off the cameras, shut the doors. And give the person every bit of pain and suffering that he deserves and that he put a family through just because he wanted to steal a truck.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 05-14-2013, 10:17 PM
Addicted to the Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Turn off the cameras, shut the doors. And give the person every bit of pain and suffering that he deserves and that he put a family through just because he wanted to steal a truck.
^^^^^ amen to that.