DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:12
Jeringate is on a distinguished road
Default Switched Dealers

Friday Rant:

Finally decided I have had enough with the Dealership I bought my truck from. I purchased her used (2010 Sport) in April of this (soon to be last) year. After 1 month the rear brakes were completely gone (grinding noise) They charged me $700 for pads and rotors and refused to help me in anyway even though I had bought the truck from them 37 days prior..

The recall was the biggest hassle to get done, they kept giving me the run around telling me they would have to charge me $70 for inspection, and that there was no fix available... Anyways after going in there and loosing it because the rear end pissed gear oil all up and down my driveway staining the living s**t out of it they finally did it and had the parts the same day.. (though there was no fix?)

ANYWAYS!!! Safe to say I went into a new dealership yesterday and was greated and taken care of exceptionally well. I went in because I have a small paint bubble on my hood so I went for a warranty inspection, the service manager was more than inclined to help me and take care of me. Amazing service, made me feel like a normal human being who spent $30,000 dollars of my HARD earned money on something and wanted to take care of it!!!

Just felt like letting that load off my chest. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario if anyone has a bad experience with their dealership and is looking for a new one I would be glad to share their info!
2014 Ram Sport White || Bak Industries Roll X Tonneau Cover || Bak Industries Bak Box || Line X Spray In Bedliner || Bilsteins set @ 2.1 || Pro Comp 5001 Wheels 17x9 -6 Offset || Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315/70/17 || Mufflex 18" || Various Stickers For More Horsepower ||
Sponsored links
Old 12-27-2013, 12:35 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:636
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

good for you, amazing how some dealers want your business and some don't. i would make sure the owner of the first dealer knows why you won;t be dealing with him again.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntergreen View Post
i would make sure the owner of the first dealer knows why you won;t be dealing with him again.

How can I do that? Via Phone? Or complain directly to Chrysler?
I would also like to commend the new dealership. Does anyone know how I can do that?

I believe in credit where its due!
2014 Ram Sport White || Bak Industries Roll X Tonneau Cover || Bak Industries Bak Box || Line X Spray In Bedliner || Bilsteins set @ 2.1 || Pro Comp 5001 Wheels 17x9 -6 Offset || Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315/70/17 || Mufflex 18" || Various Stickers For More Horsepower ||
Old 12-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:105
smurfs will become famous soon enoughsmurfs will become famous soon enough

I would absolutely let Chrysler Canada know this through a phone call or online submission. They are taking this seriously because it's dealerships like this that have given Chrysler a horrible name over the past decade or so. They need to be taken to task on this. Also, go to the dealerships website and submit a complaint. They may brush it aside, but at least they will know you're pissed. That kind of dealership service is complete garbage and they should have the franchise pulled. The old Chrysler dealership here had it pulled because of this exact kind of BS. The new owners sure have turned things around.

Make sure that you give props to the new dealership and service manager. Sounds like they deserve it.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep:563
PappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to all

I would just like to add that the more level-headed, rational and professional both the complaint and the compliment sound, the more likely they are to be taken seriously.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:636
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

i would notify via on-line and phone.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaJohnRam View Post
I would just like to add that the more level-headed, rational and professional both the complaint and the compliment sound, the more likely they are to be taken seriously.
Most definitely, I'll be contacting both dealers and Chrysler themselves in regard to the issue today while at work.

Thanks for the input guys!