DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2538
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

It is too bad Sirius has such bad customer service. They better figure it out, consistant poor customer service has a way of sinking companies. I am still on my free trial and not sure if I will renew or not, but if I do, I will follow the advice given here to cancel and work a better deal.
Sponsored links
Old 05-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: SLT-Big Horn
Color: Blue, Sexy Blue
Rep:66
seanbeckaroo will become famous soon enough

I love Sirius! I keep getting it, and have never paid a lick for it! 7 months now! Thanks Sirius! LOL!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:07 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Sport
Color: Inferno Red
Rep:12
Inferno10 is on a distinguished road

I never had problems with them up until I went to switch my service over to my Ram. I spent over an hour on the phone because the idiot said my credit card wasnt valid, and had expired 3 years ago. I told them, well thats funny, Ive updated it with you guys twice since then, and Im current with my billing. Duh. On top of that they couldnt figure out which other radio to remove, even though I gave them the ID of the radio to keep turned on (only 2 active). Again, duh.

The only customer service Ive delt with worse than them is Dell.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Color: Black
Rep:23
HEMICREWCAB is on a distinguished road

I think it sounds like crap but I have renewed on and off for the $25 for 6 months. I have the 730n (30 gig) FM and iPod in my Challenger so it really is kinda dumb to waste my money on it. My used Ram I just bought came with a 3 month trial but again, it sounds like crap. No issues with customer service but i'm sure that is all about who you get.

Last edited by HEMICREWCAB; 05-14-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE: Like I said, I agreed to $9.99 for ONE month which was to expire on 6/10. Well, still had the service as of 8/10 on which it went off-line. Just got a bill from them this afternoon for 23.98. (??) My wife just got off the phone with them. After laughing in their face, and producing the name of the rep, date and time of call, and an audio recording of the 1 month agreement (Yeah she's a keeper!) they "graciously" agreed to waive the $23.98. Then attempted to name a regular yearly price for the service. Wife mentioned the 6 months for $25 letter we had received, and they said since we were "delinquent in payment" that we did not qualify at "this time"! WRONG! My beautiful Sicilian wife can sling it with best of them in a seedy bar if need be. I don't think this guy will even be able to sleep tonight, LOL! Long story, I know.... But F*CK these clowns!!

Last edited by PaulMys; 08-14-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Rep:420
skytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really nice

Just put your foot through the radio. That will show'em. Anger is not going to help you one bit. Go back to FM radio and enjoy the 5 minute commecial breaks that occur every 5 minutes. Stupid commercials are sooooo soothing.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytop View Post
Just put your foot through the radio. That will show'em. Anger is not going to help you one bit. Go back to FM radio and enjoy the 5 minute commecial breaks that occur every 5 minutes. Stupid commercials are sooooo soothing.
No, no. You have me all wrong here. We played the nicey-nice game. But after all the run-around, you must draw a line. And, no FM for me. The i-pod works just fine!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:13 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Deep Cherry Pearl/Gold Two-Tone
Rep:37
AzDusty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaner82 View Post
I like SiriusXM, but I agree, their customer service is beyond bad. It's probably the worst of any company I've ever dealt with.

Cannot be any worse than the Tracker Marine Manager in Phoenix. I called to arrange to have my new boat receive it's 20 hour maintenance and to get the battery charger replaced (it failed day 3). After about 40 min of hearing "We cannot guarantee" work on Friday as we do not schedule nowaiters (I still dont know) but I did learn on Friday and Saturday they have the most technicians at work than any other days of the week.

*SHRUG*

RAM 1500 4x4 Laramie Longhorn
Old 08-15-2013, 06:13 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:632
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

won't deal with them ever.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:49 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram, Quad Cab
Trim Level: ST with combo packag
Color: white
Rep:136
Dancianne will become famous soon enoughDancianne will become famous soon enough
Default Sirius

Like many of you who chose not to renew, I keep getting offers in the mail for $25 a month for a 6 month period. But watch out,...by accepting, it can be like a marriage you can't get out of. I've researched the internet for complaints against Sirius and there are literally thousands of them.
Once Sirius has your credit card or bank account number, they've got you. For any of you who do renew for the first time, I recommend that you do so with a money order only, and even that can be risky.
Here is what many of the complaintants had to say: It's very difficult to cancel service and the charges just keep coming, doesn't matter that you no longer still own the vehicle with the original radio, you will be charged for it's service anyway. If Sirius does not receive payment for your 2nd renewal period, you may very well get a bad credit report sent to the 3 credit agencies. By this, I mean that should you use a money order, change banks or don't give them your new credit card expiration date in an attempt to stop the charges, your credit score could be damaged. This would seem to me to be much more than just poor customer service, it's a downright malicious business practice. Continuing to charge after requesting cancellation is, in my opinion, akin to theft.
For the record, I personally have not experienced any of the above troubles since I never renewed after my free year expired. The complaints I mentioned here were what I read on the internet. While I cannot verify their validity, it just seems only logical to me that there must be a great deal of truth to them, otherwise there would not be such an extreme number of complaints posted. As my only interest was oldies music listening, I am easily able to duplicate Sirius' service with both FM radio and mp3. In closing, if you like Sirius and have no complaints, then great for you both. If in doubt or undecided about renewing, then research the complaints for yourself and make a more informed decision.