DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

I'll try and get on here every once and awhile and update the car.

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
For those wondering... I am still living. The Cummins however... is gone. I took a job with Lexus in Houston (week after buying the Cummins) and ended up getting a free Lexus. I sold the truck thinking it was time to save some $$$$... Sold it with 4k miles on the odo (only lost $500). Since then I have gotten bored and needed a new project. So I decided to VENTURE WAY OUT and bought a Mustang 302 6speed 2014. John Hennessey is a good friend of mine and I have decided to see what I can do with a car (customization wise). So I will playing with it until I decide I am bored and need to get back into a truck. Sorry for disappearing and for disappointing!
BOO!!!!
just kidding man. i would of done the same thing if I was getting a free car.

Quote:
2014 Mustang 302
- Trac-Pack
- Brembo Brakes
- 6-Speed Manual
- Pirelli Tires
- trac-pack 19" wheels
- Fully loaded

Mods to come soon:
Shelby GT500 Exhaust with Quad Tips
Tint
19" Staggered Concave Wheels in Graphite
HPE 490 Package (490HP)
- Headers
- HPE Custom Tune
- Steeda Intake

Still debating on supercharging it. It'll be awhile before I make a decision on that.

Tint

mustang looks good. what made you choose it over the challenger or camaro?

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE
Old 10-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep:563
PappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to all

Very nice car! The Mustang was always my favorite muscle car - I had 2 '70 Mach I's.

Enjoy it!
Old 10-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Boo to getting rid of the cummins.. But atleast that is one sweet stang you got yourself. I am excited to see updates in the future of what you have planned for it.
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Old 10-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Boo to getting rid of the cummins.. But atleast that is one sweet stang you got yourself. I am excited to see updates in the future of what you have planned for it.
Definitely a little disappointed that there won't be a Cummins build; I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing that. But hey, life changes and that's just how things go sometimes. That is a pretty sick looking Mustang too! I vote for the super charger! My friend has a 2012 Mustang Shelby and that thing puts out some great power for a street car. So much fun!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Old 10-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Definitely a little disappointed that there won't be a Cummins build; I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing that. But hey, life changes and that's just how things go sometimes. That is a pretty sick looking Mustang too! I vote for the super charger! My friend has a 2012 Mustang Shelby and that thing puts out some great power for a street car. So much fun!
^^ I agree on everything in the above post.. The cummins build would have been awesome, and a supercharger for that stang will be awesome.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough

Trust me. No one wishes the cummins build had gone through as bad as me. However, don't think I'm done building trucks. Already thinking about my next project. My next project will solely be a SEMA build. So I'm already contacting people and looking for sponsors. Since I won't need it as a daily driver, I will have the ability to build as bad as I want.

The mustang was a clear winner in the big three. The Camaro and SRT have more solid power. However, the SRT is boring in my opinion. Lack of interior and exterior changes make it to boring for my taste (I worked for Chrysler for 4 years and they just haven't done enough). Also, the price of an SRT didn't make sense to me either. Camaro was my first choice originally. After a couple test drives I realized it was all plastic interior and was quite honestly very very uncomfortable to drive for a guy my size. When I decided on mustang it was between the GT500 and the 302. I decided on the 302 because Hennessey could make the 302 faster than a GT500 for the price difference or less. The mustang has the quick 0-60 and is honestly the faster car of the three due to its power to weight ratio. The interior was extremely comfortable and roomy. The price was great and with mine fully loaded it had some sweet tech stuff. So I went with the 302

Old 10-18-2013, 02:18 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Trust me. No one wishes the cummins build had gone through as bad as me. However, don't think I'm done building trucks. Already thinking about my next project. My next project will solely be a SEMA build. So I'm already contacting people and looking for sponsors. Since I won't need it as a daily driver, I will have the ability to build as bad as I want.

The mustang was a clear winner in the big three. The Camaro and SRT have more solid power. However, the SRT is boring in my opinion. Lack of interior and exterior changes make it to boring for my taste (I worked for Chrysler for 4 years and they just haven't done enough). Also, the price of an SRT didn't make sense to me either. Camaro was my first choice originally. After a couple test drives I realized it was all plastic interior and was quite honestly very very uncomfortable to drive for a guy my size. When I decided on mustang it was between the GT500 and the 302. I decided on the 302 because Hennessey could make the 302 faster than a GT500 for the price difference or less. The mustang has the quick 0-60 and is honestly the faster car of the three due to its power to weight ratio. The interior was extremely comfortable and roomy. The price was great and with mine fully loaded it had some sweet tech stuff. So I went with the 302
I can understand the stang over the other 2.. They are all nice solid cars, but the 5.0L with such a light body is a bat out of hell.. My buds dad got traded in his 2012 5.0L and sold his 69 Roadrunner and bought a 2014 shelby GT500.. Loved the 5.0L and the roadrunner was drag car turned show car but decided he wanted a fast ragtop lol.. With Hennessey doing yours up. It will be insanely fast. Must be nice to actually be capable of driving cars like that all year round.

Well atleast we will get to see the parts of the cummins build go into a SEMA build. Any ideas of what your looking to get as a truck? Company? gas, diesel?. Or is it all still a mystery?
Old 10-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

I got bored today and took a few pics

Old 10-28-2013, 04:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I can understand the stang over the other 2.. They are all nice solid cars, but the 5.0L with such a light body is a bat out of hell.. My buds dad got traded in his 2012 5.0L and sold his 69 Roadrunner and bought a 2014 shelby GT500.. Loved the 5.0L and the roadrunner was drag car turned show car but decided he wanted a fast ragtop lol.. With Hennessey doing yours up. It will be insanely fast. Must be nice to actually be capable of driving cars like that all year round.

Well atleast we will get to see the parts of the cummins build go into a SEMA build. Any ideas of what your looking to get as a truck? Company? gas, diesel?. Or is it all still a mystery?

Still a mystery. Will share when I have more things in place. I'm pretty sure where the SEMA build will go