DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Notices


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 10-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Ram725's Avatar
Ram725 Ram725 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jackson Tn/Houston Tx
Posts: 2,161
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep Power: 4
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough
Default

I'll try and get on here every once and awhile and update the car.
__________________
NEW: 2015 Duramax z71 SEMA 2015 Build
SOLD: F-250 FX4 6.7 SEMA 2014 Build
Build Thread

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #72  
Old 10-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Kcbigbadram's Avatar
Kcbigbadram Kcbigbadram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: kansas city ks
Age: 28
Posts: 1,999
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2014 1500
Trim Level: limited
Color: white
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep Power: 6
Rep:497
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
For those wondering... I am still living. The Cummins however... is gone. I took a job with Lexus in Houston (week after buying the Cummins) and ended up getting a free Lexus. I sold the truck thinking it was time to save some $$$$... Sold it with 4k miles on the odo (only lost $500). Since then I have gotten bored and needed a new project. So I decided to VENTURE WAY OUT and bought a Mustang 302 6speed 2014. John Hennessey is a good friend of mine and I have decided to see what I can do with a car (customization wise). So I will playing with it until I decide I am bored and need to get back into a truck. Sorry for disappearing and for disappointing!
BOO!!!!
just kidding man. i would of done the same thing if I was getting a free car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
2014 Mustang 302
- Trac-Pack
- Brembo Brakes
- 6-Speed Manual
- Pirelli Tires
- trac-pack 19" wheels
- Fully loaded

Mods to come soon:
Shelby GT500 Exhaust with Quad Tips
Tint
19" Staggered Concave Wheels in Graphite
HPE 490 Package (490HP)
- Headers
- HPE Custom Tune
- Steeda Intake


Still debating on supercharging it. It'll be awhile before I make a decision on that.

Tint




mustang looks good. what made you choose it over the challenger or camaro?
__________________

sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-16-2013, 04:57 PM
PappaJohnRam's Avatar
PappaJohnRam PappaJohnRam is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Quakertown PA
Age: 56
Posts: 193
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep Power: 3
Rep:563
PappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to all
Default

Very nice car! The Mustang was always my favorite muscle car - I had 2 '70 Mach I's.

Enjoy it!
__________________
Pappa John
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 6,701
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 11
Rep:2802
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Boo to getting rid of the cummins.. But atleast that is one sweet stang you got yourself. I am excited to see updates in the future of what you have planned for it.
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
IG:@briley59 For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-17-2013, 11:58 AM
brandonjansen's Avatar
brandonjansen brandonjansen is offline
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Age: 23
Posts: 6,299
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2032
brandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Boo to getting rid of the cummins.. But atleast that is one sweet stang you got yourself. I am excited to see updates in the future of what you have planned for it.
Definitely a little disappointed that there won't be a Cummins build; I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing that. But hey, life changes and that's just how things go sometimes. That is a pretty sick looking Mustang too! I vote for the super charger! My friend has a 2012 Mustang Shelby and that thing puts out some great power for a street car. So much fun!
__________________

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs) | 30" curved LED Light Bar
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 6,701
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 11
Rep:2802
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Definitely a little disappointed that there won't be a Cummins build; I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing that. But hey, life changes and that's just how things go sometimes. That is a pretty sick looking Mustang too! I vote for the super charger! My friend has a 2012 Mustang Shelby and that thing puts out some great power for a street car. So much fun!
^^ I agree on everything in the above post.. The cummins build would have been awesome, and a supercharger for that stang will be awesome.
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
IG:@briley59 For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Ram725's Avatar
Ram725 Ram725 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jackson Tn/Houston Tx
Posts: 2,161
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep Power: 4
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Trust me. No one wishes the cummins build had gone through as bad as me. However, don't think I'm done building trucks. Already thinking about my next project. My next project will solely be a SEMA build. So I'm already contacting people and looking for sponsors. Since I won't need it as a daily driver, I will have the ability to build as bad as I want.

The mustang was a clear winner in the big three. The Camaro and SRT have more solid power. However, the SRT is boring in my opinion. Lack of interior and exterior changes make it to boring for my taste (I worked for Chrysler for 4 years and they just haven't done enough). Also, the price of an SRT didn't make sense to me either. Camaro was my first choice originally. After a couple test drives I realized it was all plastic interior and was quite honestly very very uncomfortable to drive for a guy my size. When I decided on mustang it was between the GT500 and the 302. I decided on the 302 because Hennessey could make the 302 faster than a GT500 for the price difference or less. The mustang has the quick 0-60 and is honestly the faster car of the three due to its power to weight ratio. The interior was extremely comfortable and roomy. The price was great and with mine fully loaded it had some sweet tech stuff. So I went with the 302
__________________
NEW: 2015 Duramax z71 SEMA 2015 Build
SOLD: F-250 FX4 6.7 SEMA 2014 Build
Build Thread

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-18-2013, 01:18 AM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 6,701
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 11
Rep:2802
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram725 View Post
Trust me. No one wishes the cummins build had gone through as bad as me. However, don't think I'm done building trucks. Already thinking about my next project. My next project will solely be a SEMA build. So I'm already contacting people and looking for sponsors. Since I won't need it as a daily driver, I will have the ability to build as bad as I want.

The mustang was a clear winner in the big three. The Camaro and SRT have more solid power. However, the SRT is boring in my opinion. Lack of interior and exterior changes make it to boring for my taste (I worked for Chrysler for 4 years and they just haven't done enough). Also, the price of an SRT didn't make sense to me either. Camaro was my first choice originally. After a couple test drives I realized it was all plastic interior and was quite honestly very very uncomfortable to drive for a guy my size. When I decided on mustang it was between the GT500 and the 302. I decided on the 302 because Hennessey could make the 302 faster than a GT500 for the price difference or less. The mustang has the quick 0-60 and is honestly the faster car of the three due to its power to weight ratio. The interior was extremely comfortable and roomy. The price was great and with mine fully loaded it had some sweet tech stuff. So I went with the 302
I can understand the stang over the other 2.. They are all nice solid cars, but the 5.0L with such a light body is a bat out of hell.. My buds dad got traded in his 2012 5.0L and sold his 69 Roadrunner and bought a 2014 shelby GT500.. Loved the 5.0L and the roadrunner was drag car turned show car but decided he wanted a fast ragtop lol.. With Hennessey doing yours up. It will be insanely fast. Must be nice to actually be capable of driving cars like that all year round.

Well atleast we will get to see the parts of the cummins build go into a SEMA build. Any ideas of what your looking to get as a truck? Company? gas, diesel?. Or is it all still a mystery?
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
IG:@briley59 For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-28-2013, 03:55 AM
Ram725's Avatar
Ram725 Ram725 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jackson Tn/Houston Tx
Posts: 2,161
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep Power: 4
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough
Default

I got bored today and took a few pics




__________________
NEW: 2015 Duramax z71 SEMA 2015 Build
SOLD: F-250 FX4 6.7 SEMA 2014 Build
Build Thread

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-28-2013, 03:56 AM
Ram725's Avatar
Ram725 Ram725 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jackson Tn/Houston Tx
Posts: 2,161
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep Power: 4
Rep:347
Ram725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the roughRam725 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I can understand the stang over the other 2.. They are all nice solid cars, but the 5.0L with such a light body is a bat out of hell.. My buds dad got traded in his 2012 5.0L and sold his 69 Roadrunner and bought a 2014 shelby GT500.. Loved the 5.0L and the roadrunner was drag car turned show car but decided he wanted a fast ragtop lol.. With Hennessey doing yours up. It will be insanely fast. Must be nice to actually be capable of driving cars like that all year round.

Well atleast we will get to see the parts of the cummins build go into a SEMA build. Any ideas of what your looking to get as a truck? Company? gas, diesel?. Or is it all still a mystery?

Still a mystery. Will share when I have more things in place. I'm pretty sure where the SEMA build will go
__________________
NEW: 2015 Duramax z71 SEMA 2015 Build
SOLD: F-250 FX4 6.7 SEMA 2014 Build
Build Thread

SOLD: 2012 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
SOLD: 2012 RAM 1500 8" on 37s + much more Build Thread
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors