DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-25-2013, 07:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2000, 3500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Custom Black
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 235hp 460lb/ft (manual and auto)
Rep:22
LittleRiver is on a distinguished road
Default Customizing. New life for a old girl. :)

If any truck deserved to be upgraded this poor Dodge has done some changing over the years and been the center attraction that made all the off time fun happen. We call it the command center. Decided to give her a new look so did a complete custom job on her and I think it turned out well. New paint inside and out, and with as much chrome as I have on the truck she looks right snazzy best I can tell.
2000 Dodge 3500. 5 speed manual. Aftermarket clutch. 45+ injectors, Edge Juice with attitude, AB air box and 4 inch bully dog exhaust. 10" rear view mirrors. Two inch drop shackle in the rear. Firestone Air bags. B&M Gooseneck hookup. Double led lights in the rear. LED cab lights, Roof visor, 2 Peterbilt fog lights, 2 Peterbilt road lights. We figure about 880 pounds of torque not pulling about 800 pulling. I run the 5 box Edge on 3 while hooked up and 4 seems to make the temp move up and down so 3 seems to be the sweet spot and I never see a drop in mph over over passes so its pulling its butt off anyway. Twin LED light strips on the rear. One with back up lights on straight red LED's and turns.
Two fender drop box tool chest, rested on the inner fenders so they would clear the gooseneck. Custom Generator box. Honda 3000 Generator for the race trailer.
INSIDE>
Run two rear view camera's. One on the rear of the 48' race trailer and one stuck out to the side of the truck on the right side for seeing in the blind spot . Firestone air bag controller, pump under truck, Edge juice controller, CB,VHF, 110volt converter for the laptop which is my gps and wireless internet, and the toy. That KA police radar between the seats. Transducer on the toy window by the gloves. Ain't no need to wait till you get to the track or boat landing to have fun. We have a blast with that thing on the way.
Didn't need much to the stereo. Just installed a 8 inch powered sub behind the center CC in the back and she rocks like she is. Have a boost gauge and a fuel pressure guage mounted in the pods in the side of the windshield.
Stuck a few photos of what she has gone through in the past 10 years. Love my truck and love customizing anything and everything . Even the GF if she would let me,, LOL but its been fun turning her into a street truck to be proud of and between the paint inside and out, and all the custom stuff just recently I have not spent more than $2700.00 to get where you see it there.

[URL=http://s298.photobucket.com/user/liveaboard74/media/car/DSCF2093.jpg.html]

Last edited by LittleRiver; 05-25-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Sponsored links
Old 05-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:353
spoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nicespoiler is just really nice

Dood!
All you need is a picture of that beast towing the space shuttle and you can call it done!
props!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4362
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, sweet truck, what a beast, nice work on the conversion, congrats on an amazing looking truck.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Where were you towing that plane instead of that damn Tundra?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!