DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2013 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2013 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2013 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:33
rb10475 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeott View Post
Does anyone have the part #'s for this floor fold out? Just got off the phone with the dealership and they don't have a clue to as what it even is. It's like I'm speaking a different language, without a part # they just don't know what your looking for. They wanted my vin# to check and then told me my truck doesn't have anything like that on it. I say that's why I'm calling you and then ask if I can get it. If I had it, I wouldn't be calling you and asking about it. Help

luke
I don't believe there are any right now. Here is a quote from a post on 5/10/2013 from TOPGUN:

Post #66 http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?...r+price&page=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun;
The storage covers are removed when you install the fold flat floor.

At this time, there is no accesssory floor available for the Crew Cab. You can buy the pcs individually but the cost is way up there, like $6-700 (just checked again on Thursday). Similar pricing with the Quad Cab but you can buy the accessory floor for them at a greatly reduced price. I currently have the Quad floor in my Crew but it is a little short to the front seat backs. But it works better than the storage covers alone.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:08 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500 CC 4X4
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Rep:71
topgun will become famous soon enough

My parts guy was able to easily look the crew floor up on his parts screen but with such a high price, I will stick with the quad floor that I have for now. It is basically the same other than a little short to the front seat when installed in a Crew Cab.

If the parts guy needs a VIN (which mine did not), just get one off a truck on the lot with the floor installed.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I would think that you could use a fold flat floor from a 2009 quad cab split seat in a 2013 quad cab split seat

I also believe that you could use that same set up & modify it to make it work in a Crew cab, basically you would need to make one part a couple inches longer so that there would be less of a gap between the fold flat floor & the front seats

I have also seen images of the OUTDOORSMAN, with the CPOS 22T, 25T, 26T Customer Preferred Packages . i believe the Outdoorsman is a Crew Cab,

The 2007 MEGA CAB uses the back of the back seats as a floor, those seats fold down

I also see the type that i have, where you fold the seats back

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/ram/Mop...-PRD27019.aspx

If you look at this google site
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...floor+2013+ram

then look down for these words & click that site
Installing a fold-flat load floor Ram 4th Gen Crew Cab by ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use my quad cab fold flat load floor 98% of the time
I don't have time to grab my tools & gear out of the bed with a hard tonneau cover,
I need quick access
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 06-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram 2500
Trim Level: tradesman
Color: silver
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
lukeott is on a distinguished road
Default More questions

I see most of these set ups on older models with split seat. My truck has one piece seat that flips up. Would be nicer to have the split seat for a lot of reasons, but my truck is one piece. I tried to do my homework thru the dealerships on things, but what I found was they don't do any homework on the vehicles, they just sell them. I probably hear something for that comment, but just telling it like it is. Anyway what I'm thinking is the fold out piece would have to be the whole width of the truck, because I don't have the pieces in the middle on the floor that there for the split seat. Hope I'm explaining it right. I have the basic truck(tradesman). Some of the pictures sure look like they come for this type.

luke
Old 06-03-2013, 06:13 PM

Vehicle: 2013 1500, CC/6'4", Hemi/8 spd
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: Flame Red
Rep:352
DAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really nice

[QUOTE=Grimass;1115196..besides dogs -- I can't think af any good reason for the fold flat floor that the actual truck bed itself doesn't already solve.[/QUOTE]

Guess you never load your back seat full of stuff then huh? I do mine, all the time. Especially with only a 6'4" bed, there are lots of times I need to fill the bed and the back seat area. Not to mention, all the times I have stuff that I just plain don't want to put in the bed - like a dozen rifles in hard cases. The fold flat floors are the only way to fly. I've had them on a couple trucks. Way better than not having it. Just hoping my CC comes with one.

- DAA
Old 06-03-2013, 06:30 PM

Vehicle: 2013 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Hemi 5.7L w/8 Speed
Color: Copperhead Pearlcoat
Rep:54
The Crow 1994 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAA View Post
Not to mention, all the times I have stuff that I just plain don't want to put in the bed - like a dozen rifles in hard cases. The fold flat floors are the only way to fly.- DAA
I didn't realize how much I'd use the Fold Flat floor. I love it!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM

Vehicle: 2013 RAM & 2014 RAM (ordered)
Trim Level: Laramie Limited(s)
Rep:20
JCC11 is on a distinguished road

Blkramsport2k13, thanks for those pics! They are the best views of the floor I've seen. Now I see how they work and fold away. Very well designed.