DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Detailing OEM Folding Tonneau Cover

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  PaulMys 
#1 ·
I have the OEM 3 Section Folding Tonneau Cover and want to know what to use to detail the soft cover. I do not want to use Armor-all or something that is real shiny. Looking for that flat black look and would last for a week or two . Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
Adam's [ALL NEW] Super VRT™

ChemicalGuys' V.R.P. Dressing

Zaino Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™

#7 ·
Aerospace 303!! Do NOT use any silicone based junk. 303 protects against UV and will actually work well with the vinyl so it won't dry rot on you. It doesn't shine so bright that it looks oiled and won't grab dust out of the air either. I use it on boat seats, etc. and get it at most good marine suppliers.

#11 ·
You'll be happy.

Aerospace 303 is a fine product that does what it claims. My complaint is the spray head it comes with is simply garbage and craps itself well before you've used one-half of the bottle's contents.

It's happened to me on two separate bottles purchased in two different sizes. I sent them an email and backed that with another email after not hearing from them for five days; they never replied. So, I decided to never use the product again.

Piss poor customer service!

That's one of the worst feelings as a consumer: A fine product is ruined by people behind it who don't give a squirt about the consumer's concerns.

All yours.....

#12 ·
It's not the product, it's the customer service, as you said. I think I would have put it into a different container with a different sprayer. It does so much better than any other product like it, I would have continued to use it and realize that their container and sprayer are junk.
Jay

Reactions: PaulMys
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.