DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2013 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2013 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2013 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Sport Crew
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:110
RAM SPORT CREW will become famous soon enoughRAM SPORT CREW will become famous soon enough

I live in Canada and they called me about a month after I bout my truck. They want specific details about something that went wrong, which can be complicated and annoying to explain to someone over the phone that has no idea what you're talking about
Sponsored links
Old 07-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Rep:420
skytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really nice

The Dodge boyz called you after barely 3 days of ownership?

That is mighty premature for anyone to develop an opinion about their new truck. A month of ownership would be far more revealing for the owner and useful for Dodge.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 2500 4x4 CCSB CTD
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:6
phobos512 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytop View Post
The Dodge boyz called you after barely 3 days of ownership?

That is mighty premature for anyone to develop an opinion about their new truck. A month of ownership would be far more revealing for the owner and useful for Dodge.
This is more of a rating the performance of the dealership and the delivery experience than rating the truck. They ask questions like did they go over features adequately, that kind of stuff.

My only complaint was that they didn't do that great of a job cleaning the vehicle up prior to delivery. I gave them a 9 out of 10 on that one. But I'm picky...I spent an hour in my 110F garage yesterday Meguir's'izing the truck after a car wash didn't do an adequate job post vacation.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram
Trim Level: laramie
Color: grey
Rep:10
rwb56 is on a distinguished road

it's called "CSI" which is "Customer Satisfaction Index" a lot rides on it for the dealership, ad money, allocation from the manufacturer, rankings with JD Power and some others.

That said what most dealerships due is hold the sales person 100% responsible for all 10's, anything less they can lose money, bonus and sometimes their job.

Even questions that have nothing to do with that person like "how was the finance process" put an 9... it's considered a fail.

So, unless you really hated your sales person... be a nice person and give all 10's. A lot of dealers have a CSI person who will call you first to try and fix your problems... that's really the person to vent to, not just are they the ones who can usually fix things, a lot of time they'll give you something a "bribe" so to speak, in return for all 10's...

I work for a non Chrysler dealership and I hear our CSI person offering free tint, oil changes, etc... to "make you happy about the experience of getting your new car".

I had a manager piss off a customer last year... he killed the survey because of him, cost me over 2K in bonus money...
Old 07-13-2013, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Tradesman
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:26
toober is on a distinguished road

They just called back for the "3 minute survery". Female again from # 804-234-9032. I told her to call me again in a few days since my truck is at Service now fixing original purchase issues, she said okay.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:632
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

over the last 15 years i have purchased three rams and 3 jeeps. never a phone call.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:12 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport 1500 True Blue
Rep:91
nikeman will become famous soon enough

I did an online survey and I didn't give any 10s. I kinda wish they would call me now though after the tire issue and how they initially tried to handle it by a sales person meeting the service tech half way before he could look for himself and tell him "it's sidewall damage, he hit something". That sh** pissed me off and I made sure he knew I most certainly did not hit anything! Of course the tech looked for 5 seconds and said "sorry but its not covered". Then I got pissed and went to who I think was the manager and he took a picture and apparently Chrysler or Goodyear agreed with me that it was a defective tire. Then the same ******* tried to be nice to me while I was waiting for my free tire replacement and mentioned that he had never seen a tire get replaced like that under warranty. I bit my tounge but was thinking "no ****, that's because you try to blame the customer automatically and basically shew them away without any effort. Lets not forget it took over 2 hours to switch out the one tire. Thank god it wasn't all 4 or it would have taken 2 business days.