DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:23
HEMICREWCAB is on a distinguished road

I took my Ram for an oil change at the dealer yesterday. I drove directly back to work and noticed they had put a front license plate bracket and a fish net in the bed. I hate going there but they gave me 3 free oil changes when I bought the truck so might as well use them. Maybe next time they will throw a bed liner back there and maybe a new set of rims and tires.
Sponsored links
Old 07-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Tradesman
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:26
toober is on a distinguished road

Heard flamethrowers on vehicles are legal in south africa due to high theft. Eliminate the problem and it won't happen again.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

I bought a 4 gig spy cam/clock and left it on my dashboard pointing out the rear window.

I found Cyprus, forsythia, and Bradford pear branches in an area that took me 2 days to clean. Neighbor said it wasn't him but he has some very recently trimmed...Bradford pear, forsythia, and Cyprus. The next day I checked the footage, and:

I lugged it all across the street and put it on his front porch. His wife came out screaming at me...I showed her the video of him and asked her if she wanted to or should I call the cops?

Last edited by Warlock III; 07-10-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-10-2013, 02:40 PM

Vehicle: 2012 ram 1500 4x4 express rcsb
Color: true blue pearl
Rep:101
browndawg will become famous soon enoughbrowndawg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maust1 View Post
Well the next time I work an outside Pickett I will leave the truck in her spot and watch as first shift comes to work. The worst part about this is I work in a prison where you are supposed to keep the back of trucks free from anything that can aid escape and black trash bags and food could be considered an aid for escape. Hence reporting it to the Warden.
I have tossed cigarette butts back there but its my truck and the only other third shift workers truck is also victim of this vandalism sometimes but he doesn't care about it as much as I do.
if u want I can send u the family cat "buddy" he is a real A-hole if u tie him up back there im sure he would claw there eyes out! also I gotta ask sounds like union worker games are u union? and have u pissed anybody off lately? the only reason I ask is my buddy is a union pipefitter and some of his coworkers when on job sites will go into the non-union workers porta-johns shit on the seat and wipe it all over the walls. and yes these are grown men were talking bout
Old 07-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 4.7l v8 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:160
Astartes has a spectacular aura aboutAstartes has a spectacular aura about

Also Ask warlock about machine gun mods for fog lamps
Greater love has no one than this, that a man lay down his life for his brothers. -John 15:13

My Mods
Old 07-10-2013, 03:29 PM

Vehicle: 2012 ram 1500 4x4 express rcsb
Color: true blue pearl
Rep:101
browndawg will become famous soon enoughbrowndawg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
I bought a 4 gig spy cam/clock and left it on my dashboard pointing out the rear window.

I found Cyprus, forsythia, and Bradford pear branches in an area that took me 2 days to clean. Neighbor said it wasn't him but he has some very recently trimmed...Bradford pear, forsythia, and Cyprus. The next day I checked the footage, and:

I lugged it all across the street and put it on his front porch. His wife came out screaming at me...I showed her the video of him and asked her if she wanted to or should I call the cops?
that's like one day im sitting on the couch looking out my front door of my house, and a lady with her little dogs comes walking down the street. so her dogs proceed to crap in my lawn, no big deal as I see a plastic bag in her hand. but did she clean it up hell no, the bag was for show. she looks around thinks no one is watching and begins to walk down the street. till I open my front door and yell at her "HEY I THINK U FORGOT SOMETHING". Oh she replies "I almost forgot" yeah my ass next time I will not say anything and bag that stuff up follow her home and put it in her mail box. oh and she was an adult I think adults are most times worse than kids, as they have years of practice built up
Old 07-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astartes View Post
Also Ask warlock about machine gun mods for fog lamps

If they're that stupid...hmmmm...Maybe this:

Or this:

Last edited by Warlock III; 07-10-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Tradesman
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:26
toober is on a distinguished road

Please don't put it in her mailbox, you punish the mailman too that way. 'Distribute' it on her door handles and windows.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Quote:
Originally Posted by toober View Post
Please don't put it in her mailbox, you punish the mailman too that way. 'Distribute' it on her door handles and windows.
It's all in HOW you distribute it.

No, no, no...amateurs...

Last edited by Warlock III; 07-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

you don't want to put anything inside of anyones mailbox in the USA
unless it is mail that was dropped off at the wrong address

At a minimum it is a Federal crime

i know you were making a joke, just saying
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle