Originally Posted by FeedMetal
hmmmm. well theres the file i sent to naturecannon. he shared it. good stuff
edit. it says 013 but the one folder in there is 015. on my link
Yes, sorry. I see that now. I accidentally clicked on the application to launch the A013 update rather than the A015. My bad.
Originally Posted by brandonjansen
For the record, you posted the wrong file. This is the A013 update. Or if it is actually the A015 update it isn't working correctly. I tried it 3 times and it wouldn't work.
This ^^ Is the correct A015 update. Worked the first time.
EDIT: Reinstalled my tuner in my truck with the A015 update and was able to disable the DRL's!! Pretty stoked about that!
Also, I edited this post but I don't know if you saw it. I the A015 update did allow me to fully disable my DRL's.