DODGE RAM FORUM banner

MOD #4 Custom Badges

5K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  ShawnC13 
#1 ·
Well it hasn't been done yet, but I got them in the mail today and had to post pictures!! Hopefully the rain stops and I can get out and put these on tomorrow.

See less See more
#3 ·
WOW man those are awsome!!! Did you have them custom made? What are they made of, how do they attach? Where r u gonna put the small one? Sorry 4 all the questions!!

#5 ·
:LOL: Yes they are very AWESOME, yes they were custom made from Rebadge Design, it is some sort of vinyl I believe and they have an adhesive backing on them. The smallest one is for the steering wheel.

#4 ·
Those look cool, can't wait to see them on your truck! :smileup:

- Cajun

#7 ·
The badges look great,looking forward to seeing them on the Ram...:smileup::smileup:..Rob

#9 ·
Shawn ....Had a couple of days here that the temp was 10c that's when I put my badges on.Used a heat gun and warmed the area on the grill and tailgate up ,cleaned them real well and installed the badges.It's been a while since the install, lots of -25c weather :LOL::LOL:got to love Canadian winters....The badges have held on either that or they are frozen on:4-dontknow::4-dontknow:.....Rob

#13 ·
off to get some goo cleaner lol that stuff is nasty to get off. Hopefully will have front badge on today and maybe steering wheel just have to figure out how to get that one off

#15 ·
Badge looks Great,I've gots lots of cleaner here,drive on over(it's only a 55Hrs drive):LOL::LOL: I'll help you with the steering wheel badge...:smileup::smileup:..Rob

#16 ·
only 55 hours hmmm. For the steering wheel I think I am going to take fuse out for horn so I won't be honking it at I try to get it off. It is a small badge on the steering wheel not sure if it has plastic pins holding it on or what.

#17 ·
Mine had pins on it ,at 3&9 o'clock,used a flat screwdriver to pry it up a little,then a sharp wood chisel to cut the pin off.Used a soft cloth between the steering wheel and tools as not to mark the steering wheel.:smileup::smileup:..Rob

Is it closer to 60Hrs???Gas and go(arn't those speed signs just a suggested speed??:4-dontknow:)

#22 · (Edited)
No I haven't was a great weekend here and well I had to clean out my garage where I could haul everything outside then put it back in its place. Did get the truck washed and waxed though so it wasn't a total loss. I have only done the front badge so far but have gotten some good comments back on it and am happy with it. Finding time with 6 kids is sometimes hard to do to be able to sneak out and get some stuff done. I mean you always want to get away but not always possible. :LOL:

#30 ·
So finally got back at this to do the rear one today after this post going to look at tackling the steering wheel. So here are the pics.

The start

Frustration of having low lb test fishing line

results of said frustration

and the finished product.

I like it more then the front one with the red tailgate instead of chrome grill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.