DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Drag Racing Discussion > Kills and More Kills

Notices

Kills and More Kills Fictional stories about how you may have smoked another car or truck with your Ram on or off the track! - Keep safe out there!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough
Default Another Ecoboost Quits

Another EB tried to slip one past me by not telling me his intentions. As usual I ready for these wanna be Ram killer thrill seekers. I had my window down while at the stop light. And as usual I was ready for him to do what the last three trucks tried to do. I'm watching this dude laughing and talking smack and looking at my truck. Light turned green and I gave him the jump just in case he wasn't thinking what I thought he was thinking...and he was! Man I heard this guy floor his truck and as I look at them they are laughing. Well those big smiling faces were very short lived. Looking directly at them at half throttle or so I floored it and immediately went from their exhaust at my side to his font bumper at my rear. At a quick two truck lead this sob shuts down. I'm only about half way through first...yeah that quich that bad! So I slow down and ease up at 40 and he stayed back a few trucks. I like let's finish this race man. So we catch another light my window down... I said I about had enough of you EB guys giving up a race you started. He said race??? I thought man I want to smack this guy. You EB guys are some fake sonsabitches. Sorry but the guy flat out lied to me...he lost so he going to pretend he wasn't racing. I told him, you guys talk all this $$$$ on your forums now here's a Ram that just beat you. Make sure you go to you forum and tell them you just got your a$$ whipped by a Hemi. By then we were in traffic so any chances of racing was null. I'm at work so I'll have finish this later.
Sponsored links
Old 07-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future

hahaha good one!
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Express
Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:92
Graygoose will become famous soon enough

2011 White Ram Express, KMC Slides, Nitto 420s 22's,Extang Trifecta, GF leveling kit, KICKER sound system,CodeAlarm remote start, '13 Retroshop Headlights and Tail lights, Bedrug, MGP Caliper covers, LED reverse lights, AAC interior LED and licence plate LEDs, BT Catch Can,Weathertech mats
Old 07-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Rep:2538
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like another EB owner headed to therapy.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:35 PM

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

I'm home now...my truck is lighter than these guys but I'm not the one picking the races. Just want to say, I don't look at this as a big deal because I'm so much lighter. But damn, this is the fourth EB that has picked a fight and quit. This was the worst one, he gave up as soon as I passed him. But I heard this guy loud and clear full throttle off the line. I didn't hit mine till I saw his exhaust at my side. Like I said, I'm not the one who picked the race. I watched them all bowed up laughing and posturing for the light to change...sneaky little $***, lol! I left some stuf out because I was on my phone when I posted that...too much hassle. After he realised he made a fool out of himself in front of his freind he started to turn off in the left lane. I'm like NOT AGAIN! I stuck my arm out the window and flagged him. It wasn't till I gave his truck a thumbs down that he changed his mind and came up. But he stopped short of that too. he acted as if he was going to come up to my side but he stayed back a few trucks. When I came up to an intersection I turned left and he followed. I slowed down around the turn and waited for him. First thing I said, don't run off...lets finish. Windows are down mine and his passengers, I said 123 go...I don't think he went. It didn't look like it, I gave his passenger a good driffting and squealing through first into second and shutting down show for nothing. So then we caught the next light dead stop...and told him how tired I was of the EB people giving up a race they start. Then he said race??? Now I'm going to look for this guy on the Ford forums. Silver pretty shinny paint but that's all and green EB badge. In case I see him it was on a street callyd Cypress which we later turned on to Ruth. I wasn't a smarta$$ to him...just straight up as polite as I could.. In the end he knows he lost..he eventually took off all mad in the left lane ahead of me while I was stuck in traffic. You can believe he was telling his friend at the first light to watch me kick the guys a$$. I saw his face, I could read his anger caused from loosing. The kid digging my truck then, I could see that too. He knows I beat his friend and I know he was impressed. I had my video on my phone at the ready the second time but it din't happen. EDIT: I forgot...this is the first time I ever got to see any of their faces. Felt good to see the misery in his eyes...awfull good!

Last edited by RadioFlyer; 07-26-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:44 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4 RC/SB
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Grey
Rep:398
Butter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really nice

There are a little over 600 people where I work and many have the EB Fords, we have finally gotten to the point that they don't even talk to me about trucks or racing LOL. Like you my truck is lighter than them but they wouldn't stop talking smack until I put several of them in there place....Which was behind the Ram!
2010 Ram 1500 reg cab swb 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, 3:92 gears, Flowmaster 40 true duals, 2.5 leveling kit, Bridgestone Dueler 275/55/20 on KMC Skitch Wheels, DeeZee steps, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Weathertech Digital fit floor mats
Old 07-31-2013, 07:54 PM
Drew a conclusion

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3230
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Tsk Tsk!! Fjords should learn not to anger the HEMI!!
Old 08-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Rep:2538
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Tsk Tsk!! Fjords should learn not to anger the HEMI!!
Good one, love it.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:31 AM

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:974
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

Way to lay the SMACKDOWN on them EB boys RadioFlyer!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:43 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT 10
Trim Level: SRT-10 Nightrunner
Color: Black
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:26
Canviper is on a distinguished road

Wow Radio Flyer you take your street racing serious.
NIGHTRUNNER #167/#400 MODS: K&N CAI, BBK TB, BORLA EXHAUST catless, AMERICAN RACING HEADERS, SCT TUNED By Chris Jensen. My album is finally up come check out some pics.