DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

It's more than obvious they don't care about this transmission and what was in it. They make so many it's too small to care. I hate to think they would even consider fixing this one. Who knows the problems done to all the parts. But this mornings mail brought me an envelope with WELCOME TO THE RAM FAMILY!!! I can't call them low enough and wish worse things for them. People who do others like this are low scum. AH HA - digressing to name calling!!!! My hands are tied, my head is dumped into the toilet and I'm gang raped by Chrysler and the dealer. It really is too much.... Now if I say something rude obama and his NSA will arrest me for thinking bad things for these Chrysler jerks!
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2013, 03:49 PM

Here's RAM VP of Quality rep and my dealer. I just want to make you happy!!!!

couldn't resist it...
Old 08-07-2013, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:621
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

op i was at the nj fair today and was able to go over a brandie new chevy. imo, they have come a long way. so mr chrysler, if this the new way you treat customers, some of us may have to think long and hard on our next buying choice.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:13 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep:563
PappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to all

This firm is based in Philadelphia PA, but has affiliates in TN. I don't know anyone who has used them, but the call is free ... http://www.lemonlaw.com/tennessee-lemon-law.html

Can't hurt to give 'em a try. I realize you've had lousy luck, but good luck going forward.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:30 PM

That site was GREAT and has connections to other states so I suggest anyone with lemon law questions - check it out!!! I called them at 8:30 and like a calm drained over me just talking to this rep. He told me TN has 4 chances to fix the problem - OR it has to be down 30 days. He said call after 30 days for my attorney who has several years dealing with this problem and there are 3 options. Everything back, new truck, or they fix it and I may be able to get depreciation. They go through Chrysler, nothing to do with the dealer and there is no charge to me. He said this truck and transmission has several claims in now. So I don't plan on calling anyone again as all they're doing is going to pay me off in the end and not care. I mean 507 million profit last quarter, they just write my junk off.. They know these laws and I said I bet they call me FIXED in 29 days. This is completely unacceptable and should be all over the news. Oh well, nothing I can do for 30 days but now I know who to call. THANKS!
Old 08-08-2013, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep:563
PappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to allPappaJohnRam is a name known to all

You're welcome, hope they can help. Good Luck!
Old 08-08-2013, 05:53 PM

And as I was hoping/thinking - today is the 18th day, got to them Sunday the 21st so start counting Monday the 22nd ( but should Sunday!). Low and behold I got a call at 3:15 today from Chrysler Corp. that a truck would be picking my new transmission up at the plant Monday and should be at the dealer by the end of the week. I'm thinking slow darn truck!!! But the 30th day is the 20th Aug. Next Friday is the 16th. Cutting that 30 days close !!! Go ahead, go past the 30... I'm betting I get it Monday or Tuesday for a 29th or 30th day. Talked about extra warranties and was told lets get this in first. Nice feeling better with some lemon law knowledge and someone thirsty to take on the big guys - and not cost me....
Old 08-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

good to hear they finally "found" one. hopefully youll have no more problems with it

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE
Old 08-08-2013, 07:54 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge sport 1500 hemi
Trim Level: sport
Color: green
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:621
huntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to allhuntergreen is a name known to all

tell them you want to inspect first. make sure there is no gell in it. stall and deay, make them refund or give you a new truck. check paint on yoiur truck for bird shit stains as described in beginning of thread,
Old 08-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Express
Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:92
Graygoose will become famous soon enough

wow.....I can't believe what you have had to go though, if local employees are doing this, it shouldnt amaze them when the work goes outside the US border....

2011 White Ram Express, KMC Slides, Nitto 420s 22's,Extang Trifecta, GF leveling kit, KICKER sound system,CodeAlarm remote start, '13 Retroshop Headlights and Tail lights, Bedrug, MGP Caliper covers, LED reverse lights, AAC interior LED and licence plate LEDs, BT Catch Can,Weathertech mats