DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2011 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2011 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2011 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500 quad cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep water blue Pearl
Rep:61
Alberto22 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwan181 View Post
surely lol... east hills, garden city, and westbury.... But, out of those 3, garden city has helped a little better then the other two.... But regardless, the truck should not have these many issues at only 35,300 miles. I tell corporate all the time, "I feel like im driving a 1990 corolla, you never know when its gonna brake down"... a friend of mine had the same starting issues with his 2012 but his was a starter and it was case closed... My truck has a rap sheet a mile long containing aprox 67 days in the shop in the last 23 months
Thanks for the info! I live in garden city!!!!! When shopping for my truck I went to those three and wasn't very happy with any of them. I actually went to every dodge dealership from Nassau /queens border to Riverhead until I settled with Security Dodge in Amityville. If you do a search here there is actually a thread bashing westbury dodge and there customer service. Good Luck with the truck! You might want to seek legal representation for the unfortunate lemon you got.
MODS. f1 bakflip, rain guards, Mopar bug deflector, husky floor liners, chrome gas cover, westin side steps,steal craft brush guard,Piaa fog lights, painted calipers, sport hood, KENWOOD EXCELON DNX9980HD with cmos 300 camera, Magnaflow 14"
Sponsored links
Old 08-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
antwan181 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
Which one of those was the purchasing dealership?

They're the ass clowns!
East hills is where I bought it originally. They are the worst to deal with then again westbury is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emorris69 View Post
This is absolute crap. My deal is great to me gets me what ever I need right then and there. When I get real mad at my cell phone company I throw the phone at a guy in the store. Maybe you should drive the truck into the dealership "or threaten to tallest" see if they take you seriously then
Haha I told them I'm gonna drive it right off their roof and right into their dumpster... then I told them the truck would be a great disco on their roof, just let it rotate and their will be no more problems lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkem View Post
Man sorry to hear that....I had some issues and not to rub it in or anything, they looked after me and bent over backwards...When I was having issues with my first 2013 that I recently purchased, Chrysler Canada didn't seem to really care however my dealer went beyone the call and looked after me. Hence my second 2013.....I really feel for ya. I know how frustrating it can be... I have been there.... Good luck with everything and please keep us updated on how things progress...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto22 View Post
Thanks for the info! I live in garden city!!!!! When shopping for my truck I went to those three and wasn't very happy with any of them. I actually went to every dodge dealership from Nassau /queens border to Riverhead until I settled with Security Dodge in Amityville. If you do a search here there is actually a thread bashing westbury dodge and there customer service. Good Luck with the truck! You might want to seek legal representation for the unfortunate lemon you got.
Yeah they don't want to help me for squat. I told corporate yesterday, "I call you guys because I would like for you to work with me before I seek out to get a lawyer to handle this" and they told me "sir, there is nothing we can do about tour paint chipping, nor the engine problems but just to put a new cylinder head in" they also told me I should pay out of pocket to get them repainted... I told them absolutely not. So now my lawyer was contacted and he's contacting corporate next week.. and he is actually shocked I didnt contact him earlier.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
antwan181 is on a distinguished road

Well... I have gotten my truck back from the dealer last friday... I have these power boards that flip down when you open the door... they broke the arms to them that make it flip down... and on top of that the truck runs worse then before... so now I'm looking at 2 more weeks to wait for a tech from chrysler to come down and take a look at my truck. So it'll be 4-5 weeks total that I'm looking at no truck for.... chrysler was made aware yet again and all they told me was to call every enterprise in my area and see where I can get a rental ram... so now I have to go on the hunt for a truck.... can't wait to get rid of this nightmare!!!!!!