DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram 4x4 - Offroad Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram 4x4 - Offroad Discussion All about Off-Road in here! From prep to execution! Let us know how you roll Off Road in your Dodge Ram Truck!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Laramie Hemi
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Grey with silver trim
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
rockdoc is on a distinguished road

That is a screamin deal. You will love the 5100s'. Truck feels more stable, way firmer off road and helps keep the nose out of the snow / mud saving the lower valance. In Canada I had to pay, I think it was 400.00 plus alignment. 80,000kms plus ad no failures or leaks so far. DO IT.
Sponsored links
Old 10-26-2013, 01:56 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

If that is a legit quote than I would jump on it, however it almost sounds like the shop just thinks it is a normal shock as I have never seen or heard of anyone getting this done for less than $175 as stated above it is in most cases a 2 hour job assuming there is no issues and nothing is seized up, most places local to me take between 2-3 hours nearly every time to install a set of bilsteins at $60-$120 per hour depending on where you go.

Let us know how you come out and if they end up doing it for the $25 if they do, and it is good quality work, that would be a good place to recommend local members to go to for bilstein installs

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Sport 1500 5.7L Hemi
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:97
DUBVRAM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramajama View Post
Has anyone seen this kit on a truck or have the kit? I'd like to hear some feedback or check out some pictures. You can find these kits pretty reasonable. I'm looking for a mild lift and this definately seems more performance oriented than a simple spacer/leveling kit.

Thanks.
Is this the kit you're referring to?

http://www.mopar.com/shop/lift-kits/2-inch/
K&N air intake, Dynomax Ultra Flo SS Exhaust, OEM Mopar Nerf Bars, EGR In-Channels, BT Catch Can, ArmorThane bedliner, BakFlip F1, AntennaX Black Billet 7", Bilstein 5100s x4,DiabloSport inTune-DCX w/HF Tune, Moes' 87mmTB, 22"SRT10 wheels, Nitto285/45R22 420s, Metal Mulisha 5" Exhaust Tips