Decided on WeatherTech window deflectors for quality and reputation. I chose the 'in channel' design instead of the adhesive stick on for obvious reasons.
The set of 4 installs in about 5 minutes. Be sure to watch the installation video on the WeathTech website. If you don't view video, you will screw up the installation. The printed instructions do not compare or illustrate what the installation video shows. I recommend these deflectors. They fit perfectly.
First the bad news. The deflectors do not reduce the OUTSIDE turbulence I always hear above 50 mph. That is it for 'bad news.'
Now the good news: The deflectors look great and work great within their design limits. You can:
1. open any window a couple of inches in a pouring rain and no water will enter.
2. open driver window to any position and there will be NO high pressure buffeting (pop-pop-pop effect) inside the cab. No need to open any other windows anymore.
3. still see the entire side view mirror. The deflectors don't interfere with anything.
4. open and close windows without any problems. Windows smoothly close.
5. ventilate truck cab without air pressure buffeting. As weather temps drop and A/C is not require, opening the windows will now be a pleasure.