Just a small update. I have been sandbagging mods for the past month or so. Why you ask? Well, it has been 20 below zero for the last month or so and since I do not have access to a garage I am looking at Spring before I can do anything.
In the mean time, I have purchased or ordered the following:
- OEM 2500 Flares - I plan on spraying them with bedliner.
- Charger/Challenger Half Covers - The 392 will need to be ground off. Thanks to karposvt for finding these. This is what I am talking about: http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=161748
- Custom inserts for half covers above. They are ordered. Pictures to come.
- Custom grille badge. Picture below.
- Custome matching tailgate badge. Ordered.
Here is the custom badge:
The way this is made makes the white skull look like it is floating when you look at it up close.
All of my custom badges/inserts are by Nate at RebadgeDesign. You can contact him at rebadge(at)yahoo(dot)com. Great work and great guy to deal with.
I am trying to talk him into becoming a Z sponsor but he thinks it may be out of his financial reach.
Since these badges are pretty thin I am going to need a backing so they match the height of the OEM badges. I was thinking Plexiglas painted black to match and cut to fit. If anyone else has any ideas please speak up.