DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport--QC
Color: PDM- Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:50
CanadianRam09 will become famous soon enough
Talking CanadianRam09's Project Build

So after cruising the forums for the last year and attending a fair amount meets. I have decided to throw my hat into the ring and make a build thread. Please forgive my terrible picture taking, I am so not a photographer lol.

Here is the night we brought her home:

I even got the original window sticker

I love her to death, searched for a long time before we found the one that had all the options that I wanted. She's a 2009 Sport QC in Mineral Grey Metallic. Had 52,000kms when we picked it up a year ago. All the options except full leather and the heated/cooled seats. 3.92 rear end.
I have a whole list of mods that have been/to be done. So far we have plasti dipped the rims, emblems, radio antenna, step bars and the chrome trim piece around the shifter. Added Bilstein 5100's set at 2.8. Threw on a set of 205/60R20 Toyo Open Country ATII's. Got rid of the factory muffler for a straight pipe set up (now she's really loud) Debadged and got rid of the black out tape between the doors. Led license plate lights and brake light LED bar.

Here are some pictures of some of the mods, like I said. I'm no camera guy

That's the tape removal...much better looking.

LED light bar installed.

All cleaned and debadged. So much better.

Patriotic or what.

Let the Plasti-Dip begin:

All done....for now.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:00 PM

Here she is as of the middle of the summer. I don't have any recent pictures of her. Like I said, I'm no photographer.

I will get more recent pictures soon, I promise.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Your RAM's looking awesome, these build threads are a great place to showcase all your hard work.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Rep:2032
brandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond repute

Nice truck! Looking forward to following along with the rest of your build!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs) | 30" curved LED Light Bar
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Old 12-05-2014, 12:12 PM

Thanks guys. I'm going to get some more pictures of her this weekend. So I will post some current pics. She has to be the second best vehicle I have ever owned. (Second only to a 1970 Monte Carlo SS with a blown 454)
Old 12-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianRam09 View Post
Thanks guys. I'm going to get some more pictures of her this weekend. So I will post some current pics. She has to be the second best vehicle I have ever owned. (Second only to a 1970 Monte Carlo SS with a blown 454)
Wow, second to a sweet classic like that is saying something. wouldn't mind seeing some pics of that 70 Monty not gonna lie.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:30 PM

I will have to dig up some old pictures of the Monte. That was wayyy before digital cameras and camera phones