DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, & Solutions - Maintenance & Repair > 2ND Generation Dodge Ram 1994 to 2001 Dodge Ram Trucks > Powertrain > 5.2L V8 Specific Topics
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest Vendor News
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Laramie
Color: Blue/Grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
TrueBlue99 is on a distinguished road
Default Fuel Injector Help

Hey guys a few years ago I had to replace 6 out of eight injectors in my truck, but went ahead and did all 8. They were replaced with Venom 24Lb injectors. Needless to say Im rich as heck but before getting Hemifever to custom tune, I have been noticing some rust on a few injectors, Im assuming from fuel leaking. This leads me to question should i replace with bosch 4 hole or FMS 4 hole injectors, and if so, what Lb injectors. 19 or 22. Mods are 4.56 gears 33inch tires, dual exhaust (with headers coming soon), volant CAI with scoop, Plenum fix, msd coil, 8 mm wires and new plugs.
Or should I stay with the venom(not sure if single or 4 hole) and have them dialed back.

If you suggest i go with new injectors, does anyone have a link to where i could find them? Thanks.
Sponsored links
Old 11-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
Trim Level: WS
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
panhead will become famous soon enoughpanhead will become famous soon enough

Not enough modifications to go with bigger injectors. Go back to stock injectors, you can go with 4 hole for better atomization.
Keep it Mopar, buy Mopar Parts.

I am completely disgusted every time I think about having to take a distributor cap off of one of these trucks -Screamintrashcan