DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
RandyW has a spectacular aura aboutRandyW has a spectacular aura about
Default Dealers known for Internet sales deals on RAMs?

I'm looking to buy a new RAM truck soon (as soon as possible) and I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on where to look online for one? With 2 of my previous trucks, I found them online for way better deals than I could have got in person. Just looking for a RAM dealer known for their great deals online, any suggestions?
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Big Horn (3.21 gears) - Black Ext. Black/Grey Int. Mods include: Weathertech Digital Floormats, Limo Tint + Windshield, 2.5" HBS Leveling Kit, Blacked out badges, LED bulbs Interior/Exterior, 13" Stubby AntennaX, In-Cab Air Filter Mod, 18" Ultra Baron Wheels & 275/70R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2013, 08:41 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

This is going to take a little bit of leg work, but it could work out in your favor, especially if you'll settle for a left over '12 or you can find a '13 that you like that's been on the lot for awhile.

If you go to the Ram truck website, and click on the find a dealer in your area they will list all of the dealers within the search area that you specified. You can check each dealer's inventory, and then either drop them an email, give a phone call, or some even have some sort of chat feature available for use.

Good luck

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyW View Post
I'm looking to buy a new RAM truck soon (as soon as possible) and I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion on where to look online for one? With 2 of my previous trucks, I found them online for way better deals than I could have got in person. Just looking for a RAM dealer known for their great deals online, any suggestions?
I've been doing that, but not coming up with much. I'm looking for a 1500 Crew Cab, 4x4, Outdoorsman. Seems there aren't that many anywhere around me for some reason. I'm in South Florida, so it's odd that there aren't many to be found. I'm also interested in a 2014 model.

I just figured that there were a few "known" dealers for their online sales prices. I think I paid around 10% off MSRP on my last vehicle, which was a 2013 (5 months ago). The truck before that I purchased from Indianapolis and had it delivered on a semi for cheaper than I could have gotten it anywhere else. There isn't a RAM dealer out there known for their unbeatable deals? There has to be...
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Big Horn (3.21 gears) - Black Ext. Black/Grey Int. Mods include: Weathertech Digital Floormats, Limo Tint + Windshield, 2.5" HBS Leveling Kit, Blacked out badges, LED bulbs Interior/Exterior, 13" Stubby AntennaX, In-Cab Air Filter Mod, 18" Ultra Baron Wheels & 275/70R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:57 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

I seem to recall that there is one somewhere in the mid-west that is known for making ridiculous deals. I just can't recall as of right now...

perhaps someone else will know to which I am referring, and be able to chime it

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 10-01-2013, 09:14 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

the dealer I use to buy all my vehicles has 26 2014 rams in stock right now, they are a trucar dealer, and if you have good credit they have no issue taking the "juice" out of the interest rate, many times you can get them below invoice a good amount check it out

http://www.gladstonedodgekansascity....&SBprice=clear

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
the dealer I use to buy all my vehicles has 26 2014 rams in stock right now, they are a trucar dealer, and if you have good credit they have no issue taking the "juice" out of the interest rate, many times you can get them below invoice a good amount check it out

http://www.gladstonedodgekansascity....&SBprice=clear
Going to check them out, thank you for the recommendation. 26 2014 models is the most I've seen so far. Most around here have about 4 or 5, if that!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:45 AM

Vehicle: 2009
Trim Level: Big horn
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat
Rep:68
Detroit3000 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyW View Post
Going to check them out, thank you for the recommendation. 26 2014 models is the most I've seen so far. Most around here have about 4 or 5, if that!
We bought our last company truck new from Dave Smith Motors in Idaho (where in Michigan) from just the info on the web. Even with shipping costs saved thousands. When I upgrade my personal truck to a 2500 next year I will be doing the same
Old 10-01-2013, 11:18 AM

After doing quite a bit of looking around, I think it's going to be hard to beat some of the deals I'm seeing on the 2013 models. I think I just broadened my options, as I'll be open to 2013 now! Gotta have 4x4, Crew cab, and the Ram boxes though!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

dave smith motors is pretty well known for good advertised prices.

I bought my current truck from billion auto. Did most of the dealing over emails, only time i talked to him was my very last contact before they had truck delivered. They drove my new truck down from their dealer in south dakota, and drove my trade-in back up there. I got a much better deal than anything i could get local.

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE