DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video All custom mods on the interior of your Dodge Ram. Dodge Ram stereo mods, alarms, electronics, shift knobs, upholstery, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-18-2013, 03:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough
Default Clazzio Seat Covers Problem and Solution

Hey all. in case you have ordered from clazzioseatcovers.com I have found out recently it is documented on many different forums that they are a scam (why I never found this before ordering IDK, I did a ton of research). After waiting over 15 weeks and now no reply (phone or e-mail) and their website gone I called my Credit Card Co. to disputed the charges and got my $ back. But I have been waiting since the 4th of July for my custom seat covers that never came, THAT SUCKS!!!

So, I went in search of seat cover again here in October and still found that Clazzio is the best brand for the price. Luckily there are many other distributer of the Clazzio brand and one in particular stood out over the rest: Spencer at truckleather.com

I am not at all in any way associated with this company in Florida, I'm in California, they just took real good care of me and have actually had multiple customers with the same problem I had so understood what I have gone through. They matched the best price I could find and my covers should be here in 3 days on Monday, today is Friday, so no more 10-15 week wait. The warehouse is here in Torrance Ca. (very close to me) so that helps. I did have to settle for the standard one solid color leather insert option, not my custom colors or materials I had ordered, oh well... worth the trade off to get 'em that quick. I am done waiting and want my seat covers yesterday, LOL!

I found posts by Spencer in a Ford F150 forum, that's the main reason I went with him and truckleather.com, plus he met the best price i could find including FREE shipping. I like to see a vendor involved with the community so I asked him to sign up here. Hopefully he will and help out those of us that had this experience with those scammers at clazzzioseatcovers.com... BTW in my recent search I found that clazzioseatcovers.com has changed their url to clazzioseatcover.com (just took the "S" off of covers). Same phone # that now is disconnected so BEWARE of these scammers, there still out there try'n to rip off folks like you and me...
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2013, 04:26 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 CC
Trim Level: Sport
Rep:264
012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the heads up! Glad your issues were resolved. Those should look sweet!

Cabin Air Filter -Debadged -14" Magnaflow -Mopar T Grip Shifter -Foxbox w/ 10" Type Rs -B Pillar tape removed -Tint matched -CST/Pro Comp 6" Lift - 35x12.50 ATZ P3 and 20x9 +1mm Fuel Mavericks -AMP Power Steps -8k HID -HEMIFEVER Tune
Old 10-19-2013, 01:59 PM

SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012RAMbo View Post
Thanks for the heads up! Glad your issues were resolved. Those should look sweet!
Thanks friend, not so much resolved as I found a new/better solution to the problem. I sure hope they look good, after all this waiting and being let down I don't need any more disappointments. All reviews I found have been AAA+ so I am confident they'll be nice. I am a little worried about the install but I'll just have to give it a go. Local shop wants $200 to install them. Let you know the outcome next week...
Old 10-21-2013, 02:14 PM

Default They're on their way...

Last Location
Los Angeles, CA, United States 10/21/2013 6:24 A.M. Out For Delivery
Old 10-22-2013, 07:34 PM

Well, I had to wait an extra day because they were shipped with "Must be Signed For" option and there is nobody home all day to sign, well, except for today since I ended up just sitting and waiting for UPS, sometimes free delivery isn't all that free! The signature on the back of the UPS notice is not acceptable for these apparently. Not too happy about that to say the least. Went through all pieces, man there are quite a few, and there is no cover for the center armrest?!?! This is what I would call the 3rd strike for me and Clazzio seat covers and now I have to say I am getting a bit frustrated with this whole Clazzio ordeal. Spencer from truckleather.com is now a vendor here so let's hope this gets resolved or returned (my last attempt at anything Clazzio if so) ASAP. Keep you posted.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 CC
Trim Level: Sport
Rep:264
012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough012RAMbo is a jewel in the rough

Dang, bet that is frustrating. They can be a little confusing putting covers on. I put some on in my last truck( wet okole). Would like to see some pics when you get her finished up!

Cabin Air Filter -Debadged -14" Magnaflow -Mopar T Grip Shifter -Foxbox w/ 10" Type Rs -B Pillar tape removed -Tint matched -CST/Pro Comp 6" Lift - 35x12.50 ATZ P3 and 20x9 +1mm Fuel Mavericks -AMP Power Steps -8k HID -HEMIFEVER Tune
Old 10-24-2013, 12:22 PM
RamForumz Sponsor

Vehicle: 2013 Scion FR-S
Rep:10
TruckLeather-Spencer is on a distinguished road

Hey,

Thanks for the referral to this forum SoCal Ram!

Most of the kits do include a cover for the center console, but our kits don't include a cover for the top lid of the fold down center arm rest. Everything else is included. We are taking care of SoCal Ram and getting his refund out ASAP as he wanted to return the set.

Thank you all and we look forward to helping other Ram owners get some high quality seat covers!!

Spencer

Spencer -TruckLeather.com
spencer@truckleather.com // 720-339-2564
High Quality Leather Insert Seat Covers for Dodge Ram
Old 10-25-2013, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckLeather-Spencer View Post
Hey,

Thanks for the referral to this forum SoCal Ram!

Most of the kits do include a cover for the center console, but our kits don't include a cover for the top lid of the fold down center arm rest. Everything else is included. We are taking care of SoCal Ram and getting his refund out ASAP as he wanted to return the set.

Thank you all and we look forward to helping other Ram owners get some high quality seat covers!!

Spencer
Can't thank you enough Spencer. What great customer service! Spencer at truckleather.com did take very good care of me.

Yes, unfortunately I was expecting the armrest cover and it does not come with that kit. So the search for seat covers continues. Talked to the folks at Wet Okole today. May take a trip down to their shop in Costa Mesa (only a 45-50 min drive) tomorrow. Yeah, not all that close but I have been waiting for seat cover since 7/4 and this drive looks like the answer to all my waiting. They have all the colors their to chose from and can see exactly what seat I have so less chance for error. They are more $ BUT they install for FREE, if you purchase from their store directly in person, so that actually would work out to being about the same price if I had my local shop install the Clazzio for $200. Let you all know how it goes.

I did snap a photo of the Clazzio seat covers, just one piece sitting on top of my seat, for color comparison (which is absolutely impossible to find anywhere on the Internet with my Light Pebble Beige / Bark Brown Interior). So for those who have the Light Pebble Beige / Bark Brown Interior, here is the Beige Clazzio seat cover:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clazzio-1.jpg (21.5 KB, 41 views)
Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 PM
RamForumz Sponsor

Vehicle: 2013 Scion FR-S
Rep:10
TruckLeather-Spencer is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting the picture and I hope that Wet Okole works out for you. We deal their products also and they do provide a great alternative!

Your refund has been processed by the way - you should have it within a couple of days in your account.

Thanks again!
Spencer

Spencer -TruckLeather.com
spencer@truckleather.com // 720-339-2564
High Quality Leather Insert Seat Covers for Dodge Ram
Old 11-12-2013, 08:08 PM

Default Final Solution...

This is what I ended up with and I could not be any happier. Wet Okole custom order wet suit material seat covers, front and rear ($689.04 total W/Tax including installation). The color (Taupe if I remember right) is identical (or as close as possible) to the original upholstery. The dark brown pipping was a little off but not really noticeable (see pass. seat in 4th pic. for best comparison) and they match great with the rest of the interior. The (front) armrest and backrest center both have covers, NOT in these pictures. They did not fit right (too much extra material in the front of the lid, I could grab a handfull just about, and the bottom went to far under the lid making it hard to close) so I went back after having lunch and they measured them while installed in my truck and marked them to exact size. They are making all new ones to fit perfect!!! I will have the new ones early next week, I was told, shipped to me so I'll have to put those two on myself. That was my choice, they would have installed them but it isn't/wasn't worth the hour drive for those two pieces. All in all I feel that says something real good about Wet Okole and exactly why I ended up going directly to the manufacturer. At that price I would expect to get exactly what I want to fit perfect and they are making sure I am satisfied. The wet suit material feels GREAT and It's like I have a new truck a year later (well, minus about 2-3 weeks). Here are the pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wet-Okole1.jpg (17.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Wet-Okole2.jpg (12.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Wet-Okole3.jpg (16.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Wet-Okole4.jpg (14.1 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by SoCal Ram; 11-12-2013 at 08:20 PM.