DODGE RAM FORUM banner

san diego rams

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  92GreenYJ 
#1 ·
hey guys just thought i open up a new thread so see if there
there any guys down in san diego area with some rams...looking to start a
truck meet up....there are alot of car meets going on but no truck meets and i think we should get one going let me know what you guys think.

#6 ·
finally someone from San Diego is speaking up

i'm down for a meet & greet any where in San Diego County

I also go almost every Saturday & Sunday to the VFW in Lakeside, at Lindo Lake for Burgers on Saturday 11am to 2 pm, Sundays for breakfast 9 am to 11 am

Someone set a date, place & time on a weekend & i will be there, unless i am on a long job out of state, if the date is set a week ahead of time, i will be staying in the County so that i can make it

#16 · (Edited)
I see that everyone dropped this get together again
seems to happen every time

I met some Pendleton Marines that owned Rams at a San Clemente Park a couple years ago
I met people from the Dodge forum up at Toms Farms in Corona a couple of years back
I paraded or convoyed with a bunch of MOPAR owners, taking part in a Wounded Warrior event, they started in Oceanside & drove the PCH down to Dana Cove about 18 months ago, they had planned on going to the Midway, but most everyone decided not to pay the ridiculous price for parking down there

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is late notice, but this is going on this Saturday

The Mopar Club of SD will host its 16th annual All American Car Show on July 19, 2014 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the MiraCosta College's San Elijo campus, 3333 Manchester Ave., Cardiff, CA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.