DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Public Safety

Notices

Public Safety Special Interest Group for Police/Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS Personnel! - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
FGT Motorsport
Bayou Goat Mounts
Mopar Online Parts!

Old 10-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2015 Dodge 2500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:10
Igottadewey is on a distinguished road
Default Discount on new truck

Hey guys im a Volunteer Fire Fighter for Harrells Volunteer Fire Department in North Carolina. One of our newest members happens to work at the local Dodge Dealership and they offer good discounts for any First Responder Paid or Volunteer. If anyone is in the market for a new truck, durango, or charger they can help you out. I purchased a 2500 laramie with sticker price of 64,324 and saved 12,00 alone on that and last week purchased my fiance a new 2015 Citadel Durango and saved 6000 alone on it. Works with gas or diesel motors more on the gas motors for 16 models compared to 15 models with diesel. If you want to find out more information you can look at the picture below (which is me in it) and get the contact info.

Maybe its okay to spread the word rather than advertise not sure if any other dealer is doing same but I know they are only ones in NC from what they told me.

Sponsored links