DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-24-2014, 04:08 AM
R A M M S T E I N

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Sport CC Hemi
Trim Level: Sportabulous
Color: White
Rep:580
RAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to allRAM357 is a name known to all

CHP,

That is one kick a$$ RAM dude!!

Wild placement of the under hood LED lighting. The whole build has a nice industrial feel with a touch of techno

Oh, and I'm diggin your ballast placements!

Var

* 2014 RAM Sport CC* BDS 6" Suspension* Fox 2.5 Coil-over front * Fox 2.0 rear & Pro-Ride 3" coil* 3.92 Gearing* Fuel hostages in 20x9 +1
37x12.5R20 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2
* Diablo Sport Trinity T1000 * Cabin Air Filter
* ARH LT headers * Magnaflow catback/5" tips * 87mm Ported TB * Moroso Polished Catch Can*_QTP_electric_cutout_&_3"_turn_down * Legmaker Short Ram * S&B custom filter * Outerwears Pre-filter * Extang Solid-Fold Tonneau

Sponsored links
Old 01-24-2014, 04:24 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM357 View Post
CHP,

That is one kick a$$ RAM dude!!

Wild placement of the under hood LED lighting. The whole build has a nice industrial feel with a touch of techno

Oh, and I'm diggin your ballast placements!

Var
Thanks a lot man.. Yeah my grille leds was my last winter lighting experiment.. I seem to not learn my lesson, summer... Delay all mods. Winter comes, attempt random mods. I have a serious enjoyment in lights.. I don't know why, I just like having a big loud blinding truck. My battery on the other hand.. Doesn't feel the same way about the lights. It's the original battery, and cold as hell so meh

The ballast placement was a nice set up, didn't seem to road safe though. I had just gotten the new ballast because one was not working, and took a pic for my friend who was asking about them.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 01-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Looks awesome man. Almost kinda demonic.

Agree with ram 357, I'm gonna do my ballasts just like yours, lol.

Ps, true Canadians take truck pics outside timmies.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
Looks awesome man. Almost kinda demonic.

Agree with ram 357, I'm gonna do my ballasts just like yours, lol.

Ps, true Canadians take truck pics outside timmies.
Ya It does look a little possessed, and I love it. I am debating swapping out to a black mesh grill. I think the grill leds would look awesome with.

The ballasts placement are awesome I have enough clearance that they don't bang off the ground. With this cold winter we are having, I will never have to worry about them over heating with this nice cold wind.

Tims is true Canadian place to get pics :P. I was actually parked besides the owners white 08 3500 mega cab with 35's and a 6" lift but couldn't fit him in the pic. I always park beside him when I can because his parking spot is huge so I can park over the line and not have to worry about some idiot hitting my truck on the other side. He also likes me because I always offer to help him with his truck when he couldn't get it started after letting the cummins sit in the freezing cold for a week and and when 1 of my buds working there broke his tail light with a garbage bin on ice.
He also owns a black 08 2500 cummins with 35's because he runs a construction company and actually lives at the Timmies in a condo connected. Can literally walk downstairs and grab a Tim's coffee without walking outside. I will get some pics with his rigs posted up.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:50 PM

macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

That's sweet... If I had a situation like that, may as we'll have a coffee IV put in my arm
Old 01-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

I pretty much have a coffee iv lol.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:55 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Well got the Ram busy today moving trailers around at an indoor RV show we are doing. We brought all the trailers down with our work f350 and ram 2500 during the weekend, and then got a ton of snow overnight, so the rwd ram was pretty useless minus doing snow donuts. So I put my truck up to the challenge. the Kodiak was a 29 footer +tongue so 32 feet. The cargo trailer is a 28 or 30 footer. It was half unloaded but I had to move these trailers around.. Was interesting towing in 4x4.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:24 PM

hey bud, any chance of getting some pics of the pages you use for monitoring on your t-1000? im curious to see what you monitor. I wanna customize mine, but theres so many to choose from!
Old 02-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
hey bud, any chance of getting some pics of the pages you use for monitoring on your t-1000? im curious to see what you monitor. I wanna customize mine, but theres so many to choose from!
Yeah I will get some later today. Some of the pages are pretty pointless but thought they looked cool . I have been meaning to change a few of the guages, but I will upload what I got.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Alright Mac as promised here is my gauge layout. A few guages and 1 or 2 pages are sorta pointless like engine run time. I just put it there to see what it did, and have been to lazy to switch it since then. I have been thinking about changing up some of the gauges, like maybe a bigger rpm guage for the main page. I have 7 pages in total for my layout titles "Awesome". Note that I had just turned the truck on after letting it sit for 5 minutes after a 25 min drive, so some of the guages may look weird as hell, such as intake reading 13 lol.

This one is KPH plus engine run time timer.