DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion


Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:05 AM
SoCal Ram's Avatar
SoCal Ram SoCal Ram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 176
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 2
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough
Default

I have to say, there is no description, no picture or anything saying this is a cup holder for any Ram passenger door, that I can find. I have been looking like so many other of you and am all ready to jump on it. I don't think I can hold back but I am very skeptical of what I may get. Let's all cross our fingers and hope this is finally the passenger side door cup holder we've been searching for. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #22  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:19 AM
SoCal Ram's Avatar
SoCal Ram SoCal Ram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 176
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 2
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough
Default

Well, I did it. I ordered one, so I hope it's the real deal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cupholder.jpg (9.0 KB, 24 views)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:44 AM
KA1OTE's Avatar
KA1OTE KA1OTE is offline
Ram Ham



 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Price, Utah
Age: 34
Posts: 1,912
Gender: Female
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Ram View Post
I have to say, there is no description, no picture or anything saying this is a cup holder for any Ram passenger door, that I can find. I have been looking like so many other of you and am all ready to jump on it. I don't think I can hold back but I am very skeptical of what I may get. Let's all cross our fingers and hope this is finally the passenger side door cup holder we've been searching for. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Skeptical here as well.. but it's hard to ignore my curiosity!
Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Ram View Post
Well, I did it. I ordered one, so I hope it's the real deal.
Awesome! I'm on my way to order as well.

Can you link where you purchased from? The link Asur posted (for Factory OEM Parts site) charges $12.94 for the part and $14.46 for shipping. Not a huge difference, but would love to save a few bucks. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-2013, 05:53 AM
SoCal Ram's Avatar
SoCal Ram SoCal Ram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 176
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 2
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
Can you link where you purchased from? The link Asur posted (for Factory OEM Parts site) charges $12.94 for the part and $14.46 for shipping. Not a huge difference, but would love to save a few bucks. Thanks!
$23.94 total shipped. If it's what I'm after, what Asur has a picture of, it's more than worth it to me so what the heck; I could not resist. Here 'ya go: http://www.moparpartsstore.com/oem-p...str=5NN24XXXAA
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-01-2013, 06:08 AM
KA1OTE's Avatar
KA1OTE KA1OTE is offline
Ram Ham



 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Price, Utah
Age: 34
Posts: 1,912
Gender: Female
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of
Default

Wow. I just can't catch a break LOL!
The link you shared wants to charge me $16 shipping.
Guess it doesn't really matter which site I purchase from.. they are both highway robbers on the shipping costs for a foam insert that probably only weighs a few ounces.

Thanks for sharing though.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-01-2013, 03:35 PM
SoCal Ram's Avatar
SoCal Ram SoCal Ram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 176
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 2
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
Wow. I just can't catch a break LOL!
The link you shared wants to charge me $16 shipping.
Guess it doesn't really matter which site I purchase from.. they are both highway robbers on the shipping costs for a foam insert that probably only weighs a few ounces.

Thanks for sharing though.
Hmmmm... As you can see from my attachment a couple posts back, they charged me $12 for shipping and only $11.94 for the item. I'd have to say, if you want it as bad as I do $4 (more) would not stop me from ordering it right away. Just my 2...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-01-2013, 05:16 PM
KA1OTE's Avatar
KA1OTE KA1OTE is offline
Ram Ham



 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Price, Utah
Age: 34
Posts: 1,912
Gender: Female
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Ram View Post
Hmmmm... As you can see from my attachment a couple posts back, they charged me $12 for shipping and only $11.94 for the item. I'd have to say, if you want it as bad as I do $4 (more) would not stop me from ordering it right away. Just my 2...
Oh, most certainly I am going to buy one! I was just commenting on the outrageous shipping no matter which site you go to.

Just purchased mine from Factory OEM Parts and included your link to Mopar Parts Store.. seems Factory OEM parts offers a price match.. maybe I'll save a buck! LOL!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-01-2013, 06:55 PM
SoCal Ram's Avatar
SoCal Ram SoCal Ram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 176
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 2
Rep:294
SoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the roughSoCal Ram is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
Oh, most certainly I am going to buy one! I was just commenting on the outrageous shipping no matter which site you go to.

Just purchased mine from Factory OEM Parts and included your link to Mopar Parts Store.. seems Factory OEM parts offers a price match.. maybe I'll save a buck! LOL!
I hear 'ya, the shipping is/was more than the item. Maybe it has more to do with size than weight, who knows?! Let's keep our finger crossed! I will keep you posted once I receive mine, please do the same.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-01-2013, 07:48 PM
KA1OTE's Avatar
KA1OTE KA1OTE is offline
Ram Ham



 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Price, Utah
Age: 34
Posts: 1,912
Gender: Female
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Ram View Post
I hear 'ya, the shipping is/was more than the item. Maybe it has more to do with size than weight, who knows?! Let's keep our finger crossed! I will keep you posted once I receive mine, please do the same.
Will do! Here's hoping that we both get what we think we bought.. lol! I'm always leery when buying something that has no accompanying photo..
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Asur Asur is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,850
Gender: Male
Vehicle: .
Rep Power: 14
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute
Default

you can all rep me when you get your passenger door cup holder, I have mine and it fits just perfect, now the wife will stop &^#$&#ing
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 PM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum