Originally Posted by Traker82
Hi guys, I am installing 4 lights on to my back rack and I had a few questions;
1) There are 4 LED lamps which draw 1.9A on a 12volt system, can I wire all four together or should I do 2 and 2.
2) Should I use a 30-40A relay or should I just go to the battery using an interrupt.
3) is 12ga wire good or should I use smaller?
I think that covers it.
(1) You can wire all 4 lights together or 2 and 2.
(2) Use 1 relay for 4 lights or 2 relays for 2 and 2. 30 amp. or 40 amp. relay.
(3) 12ga. or 14ga. is fine and use a 10 amp. fuse before the relay. Watch the short video.