DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport Crew
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:76
Radak04 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
The KC and denver game will be amazing for sure.

I am most excited for week 12 .. Every Brady vs. Manning match up is always amazing. Will be one hell of a game as it will be the return of Welker to New England.
Then week 13 with Denver in KC. Interesting year for football this year.

I hope Denver and NE blow each other up in week 12 leaving KC to inherit the AFC.

GO CHIEFS!
Sponsored links
Old 11-04-2013, 06:01 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radak04 View Post
Then week 13 with Denver in KC. Interesting year for football this year.

I hope Denver and NE blow each other up in week 12 leaving KC to inherit the AFC.

GO CHIEFS!
Name one team KC have played this year that were considered good or even decent?

That's what I thought.....

They were lucky to come away with a win in RND 2 at home against the Cowboys

They were lucky to come away with a win in RND 7 at home against the Texans

The Bills fell asleep last Sunday to give them a gift.

Their 9-0 run thus far doesn't impress me one bit. Neither does it impress anyone else other than their fans. Nobody in the media sports world has them as serious contenders for Superbowl XLVIII .

The Broncos will tear them a new one soon..... and again soon after that in their own backyard to bring them crashing down.

I don't hate the Chiefs by any stretch - I only despise the Chargers and that troll they have as QB - and I wish them nothing but an undefeated season.... I just don't see it happening this season and with their roster.

I wish them well.

Grub out!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Vaguely exact

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3148
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Name ONE team Grub? OK, the Giants. Oh wait, we suck! LOL! Like I said earlier, not a fan of Denver or KC, but I am certainly looking forward to the match-ups.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2766
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with Grub. Was watching NFL network this morning before school and they were discussing K/C... Yes they have a strong defence, but the offence is not a strong point. The defence keeps them safe and also scores td's too. Going up against a Broncos team with manning scoring on command will for sure show how strong that d can hold and make the offence actually have to win the game.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 11-04-2013, 10:47 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

With a much improved Broncos defense this season, the Chief's mediocre offence will be put to test.

Could be embarrassing....

Grub out!
Old 11-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
With a much improved Broncos defense this season, the Chief's mediocre offence will be put to test.

Could be embarrassing....
The Bronco's defence still does need some work, Indy has been the only team to show that. The chiefs offence is no where near as strong as the colts with Andrew Luck being scary good. Unless KC's defence plays both sides of the ball. I see this being their first loss for sure.

They have gotten a lot of wins verses rookie qb's and also qb's getting one of their first starts.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: TRX4
Color: Blue
Rep:35
AKsteven is on a distinguished road

Chiefs definitely look pretty good this year. Too bad they waited until Manning came to town... AFC west was up for grabs for quite some time.

We'll take the "Perfect Season" pressure off the Chiefs. And we'll also let them have the wild card.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:54 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram 4x4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry
Rep:531
Flatlandor is a glorious beacon of lightFlatlandor is a glorious beacon of lightFlatlandor is a glorious beacon of lightFlatlandor is a glorious beacon of lightFlatlandor is a glorious beacon of lightFlatlandor is a glorious beacon of light

Gotta agree with Grub here. Said basically the same thing to a table full of chiefs fans the other night at dinner. Mind you, I grew up just outside KC and live there now. I'm a fan but I don't watch them through rose colored glasses either.

I lived in Denver for 5 years during two Super Bowl wins so I like the Broncos too. I hate it when they are both playing well the same year - makes it hard to decide who to cheer on!

All that said, Broncos will win by AT LEAST a touch-down. Maybe more. Chiefs offence simply can't produce enough points to hang with them. That's coming from a realistic chiefs fan.

2014 Laramie QC 4x4, tan interior, 3.92's, sport hood, customized Moto Metal wheels & AT tires, LineX bed, rockers and fender flares, K&N Filter, cabin filter, "black ice" grill inserts, Putco bed rails, RollBac tonneau cover, LED bed lights, Mufflex 14" with Mufflex resonator and stock resonators, Moroso catch can and a "matching" 2008 special edition "Will Cooksey" Z06 - #139 of 505.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Well the predictions were right. KC is no longer undefeated and Denver has another win.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

Im a chiefs fan, but even i knew there was little chance we would win last night. Now that weve played them, I feel pretty good about our chances at home though. If we can beat denver here in 2 weeks, it should set up a really fun finish to the season.

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE