DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion


Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-05-2013, 10:44 PM
ModelTFan01's Avatar
ModelTFan01 ModelTFan01 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MO, USA
Age: 15
Posts: 104
Gender: Male
Vehicle: None
Rep Power: 0
Rep:49
ModelTFan01 is on a distinguished road
Default

Bewing a high school student, I understand what you mean. It saddens me that people bully.

I sometimes "bully" my friends but they understand it's just me horsing around. A friend of mine, who I thought was a really good friend of mine, slapped me in the face yesterday.

I also published my article on the effects of Rolling Coal in the student newspaper today. Some of my friends gave me a lot of grief about that, too. They even threatened me.

We teens don't need more on our plate. As if school (homework, studying) and extracurricular and sports (yes, I know this fits under school) wasn't enough, we have to deal with bullies and anxiety. I'm manager for our school's basketball team, which means I have to balance homework, work, and sports. I'm lucky that I'm working on creating my own business that essentially works around my schedule.

I will also admit that about a couple months ago a kid in a local town about 50 miles away committed suicide. I will admit that bullying is not the only thing that can "kill" a teen, but anxiety and stress. I'm very anxious; anxiety runs in my family. For the past month I've had anxiety "attacks" nearly every day or every other day because I'm afraid that the world will end and I'll never grow up to do what want to do, see what I want to see, and see my children and grandchildren grow up. Another topic that I'm anxious on is that my house burning down. Back in 2010 we had our house burn to the ground, which took everything I essentially ever owned and turned into ashes. It also burned up the only pictures of my deceased brother and sister. Now I'm so worried that our house will catch on fire that I freak out if I hear a strange noise. I've started doing this while riding in cars and at school, too. Heck, I'm now afraid to turn the oven on in fear of it hurting me or bursting into flames.

I also lived in a rural community with a small, 50-student PreK-8 school in the middle of nowhere. There was hardly no bullying there. But when I moved to the school district I am in (I was in 6th grade at the time) I saw a lot of cussing and bullying and pretty much became the class "snitch."

Just saying, that not only bullying will bring a child to their knees but anxiety and stress will also destroy them.

Last edited by ModelTFan01; 11-05-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #12  
Old 11-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Thebestestdrummer's Avatar
Thebestestdrummer Thebestestdrummer is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Age: 19
Posts: 964
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep Power: 4
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
Kids need to start standing up for themselves. I had a kid try to bully me in 7th grade, even though i was twice his size, so I choke slammed him. Game over.

Eric
boom, bully problem was solved, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
I tend to agree with you, up to a point, but there is only so much the kids can do on their own. In today's world, if someone stands up for themselves the way that you described they'll likely find themselves arrested or worse.

I wish the days of being able to stand up to the school yard bully, and knock the crap out of him were still here.
Sadly they are not. Bullying is no longer limited to the school yard, and kids cannot get away from the bullying behavior simply by going home, today's technology follows them.

I think the best defense against bullies is the parent. Parents need to be involved, and they need to ensure what is happening to and around their children. Sometimes kids won't talk about this crap, make them do so.Exco
Thats the problem, a kid standing up for himself means detention or suspention or God knows what. And thats where society is wrong as hell.

You stick up for yourself, then its done. Don't get me wrong, I'm a skinny as kid with not a lot of muscle, I wouldn't be able to fight some all muscled kid, But i should as hell wouldn't run away from him either. I would at least try, but hell, in todays age, if I even threw one punch (lets say that punch didn't even phase the guy) I would be suspended from school. Period. And thats bullshit.
__________________
2 10 Memphis Power Reference Subs with SPL Z2X-1600 amp JVC head unit,
Advanced 3 million Underbody LED kit,
Air horn "AHHOOOGA" horn,
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs

Last edited by Thebestestdrummer; 11-05-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Thebestestdrummer's Avatar
Thebestestdrummer Thebestestdrummer is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Age: 19
Posts: 964
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep Power: 4
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelTFan01 View Post
Bewing a high school student, I understand what you mean. It saddens me that people bully.

I sometimes "bully" my friends but they understand it's just me horsing around. A friend of mine, who I thought was a really good friend of mine, slapped me in the face yesterday.

I also published my article on the effects of Rolling Coal in the student newspaper today. Some of my friends gave me a lot of grief about that, too. They even threatened me.

We teens don't need more on our plate. As if school (homework, studying) and extracurricular and sports (yes, I know this fits under school) wasn't enough, we have to deal with bullies and anxiety. I'm manager for our school's basketball team, which means I have to balance homework, work, and sports. I'm lucky that I'm working on creating my own business that essentially works around my schedule.

I will also admit that about a couple months ago a kid in a local town about 50 miles away committed suicide. I will admit that bullying is not the only thing that can "kill" a teen, but anxiety and stress. I'm very anxious; anxiety runs in my family. For the past month I've had anxiety "attacks" nearly every day or every other day because I'm afraid that the world will end and I'll never grow up to do what want to do, see what I want to see, and see my children and grandchildren grow up. Another topic that I'm anxious on is that my house burning down. Back in 2010 we had our house burn to the ground, which took everything I essentially ever owned and turned into ashes. It also burned up the only pictures of my deceased brother and sister. Now I'm so worried that our house will catch on fire that I freak out if I hear a strange noise. I've started doing this while riding in cars and at school, too. Heck, I'm now afraid to turn the oven on in fear of it hurting me or bursting into flames.

I also lived in a rural community with a small, 50-student PreK-8 school in the middle of nowhere. There was hardly no bullying there. But when I moved to the school district I am in (I was in 6th grade at the time) I saw a lot of cussing and bullying and pretty much became the class "snitch."

Just saying, that not only bullying will bring a child to their knees but anxiety and stress will also destroy them.
Thats not bullying, Thats just playing around with your friends that know youre just joking.






Like sorry, but people need to stop being little girls and learn the difference between bullying and just messing.

I'm not saying that I'm taking a side against the bullyiers, so don't think that. There are DEFINITELY people who think they're just playing around with someone but that kid is taking it to heart is its really hurting. So those kids need to simply say "hey, what you're joking around with me actually kind of hurts, can you please stop? thanks" And if that person is a good person who was taking it a but to far, then most likely he'll stop.

OF COURSE there are those little *******s who just bully for the fun of it, And thats where the real problem is. Not kids just messing with each other that might have gone too far, that can always be fixed with a few words or some minor punishment, so to speak.

but these little *******s? People just need to stop letting them slide on things, Don't let that little punk intentionally and legitimately bully other people, like just don't. Step in and stop it from happening.

ModelTFan01, I'm not meaning to call you out or anything. So sorry if it appears that way.
__________________
2 10 Memphis Power Reference Subs with SPL Z2X-1600 amp JVC head unit,
Advanced 3 million Underbody LED kit,
Air horn "AHHOOOGA" horn,
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-2013, 11:58 PM
RedSmart's Avatar
RedSmart RedSmart is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Toronto
Age: 48
Posts: 1,056
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 3
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelTFan01 View Post
Bewing a high school student, I understand what you mean. It saddens me that people bully.

I sometimes "bully" my friends but they understand it's just me horsing around. A friend of mine, who I thought was a really good friend of mine, slapped me in the face yesterday.

I also published my article on the effects of Rolling Coal in the student newspaper today. Some of my friends gave me a lot of grief about that, too. They even threatened me.

We teens don't need more on our plate. As if school (homework, studying) and extracurricular and sports (yes, I know this fits under school) wasn't enough, we have to deal with bullies and anxiety. I'm manager for our school's basketball team, which means I have to balance homework, work, and sports. I'm lucky that I'm working on creating my own business that essentially works around my schedule.

I will also admit that about a couple months ago a kid in a local town about 50 miles away committed suicide. I will admit that bullying is not the only thing that can "kill" a teen, but anxiety and stress. I'm very anxious; anxiety runs in my family. For the past month I've had anxiety "attacks" nearly every day or every other day because I'm afraid that the world will end and I'll never grow up to do what want to do, see what I want to see, and see my children and grandchildren grow up. Another topic that I'm anxious on is that my house burning down. Back in 2010 we had our house burn to the ground, which took everything I essentially ever owned and turned into ashes. It also burned up the only pictures of my deceased brother and sister. Now I'm so worried that our house will catch on fire that I freak out if I hear a strange noise. I've started doing this while riding in cars and at school, too. Heck, I'm now afraid to turn the oven on in fear of it hurting me or bursting into flames.

I also lived in a rural community with a small, 50-student PreK-8 school in the middle of nowhere. There was hardly no bullying there. But when I moved to the school district I am in (I was in 6th grade at the time) I saw a lot of cussing and bullying and pretty much became the class "snitch."

Just saying, that not only bullying will bring a child to their knees but anxiety and stress will also destroy them.
An interesting post from such a young man.

It's clear that you have had some terrible things happen to you as a child, but I can see in your post that you are a strong willed person and won't let the bullys get to you.

Never the less we can all use a friendly shoulder to lean on from time to time, and yes that includes us old guys too.

Never be afraid to express your emotions, but at the same time don't let them get the better of you.

I'm sure you have already talked to your school counsellor about some of your private concerns, but there are also people outside of your school that you could talk to as well.

There are loads of children's help lines, and even free local support that I'm sure would be willing to sit with you.

Your anxiety issues are real, but you can and should be managing them.

It is awesome that you are planing for your future, and wanting to start your own business, but you are carrying an unnecessary burden around.

It's not my place to say as I'm quite certain your parents are looking after well, but please talk to somebody about your problems if you haven't done so already.

I know kids that have been in a similar situation as you, and it has done them a world of good to just get things off of their chest with a professional.

You should be commended for what you have achieved at such a young age, and I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavours!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Thebestestdrummer's Avatar
Thebestestdrummer Thebestestdrummer is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Age: 19
Posts: 964
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep Power: 4
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Once again, My post was not inteded to bash on you in the slightest, ModelTFan01. RedSmart has said some very wise and I personally would take his advice. And thats coming from me, a person who has just graduated from high school and knows what you're talking about first hand.

Also, I also have anxiety, and yeah. It sucks. I find it best to just go do something I like doing to make me stop thinking about everything. Sometimes I'll even hop onto this forum.

I'm also a Volunteer Firefighter. I don't know "first hand" how a fire can devastate someone. But I'll put it this way, I've seen multiple hands that have been devastated by fires, just none of them my own hands, does that make sense?. Just a few weeks ago my best friends house burnt to the ground. Basically ruined the entire house, practically nothing was saved. I happened to be at EMT class 45 minutes away at the time. But what made it even worse for me is that I received a text with a picture of her house on fire from my friend on the department; I didn't recognize it as my friends house that was on fire.. I would have left class to try and save her house. Like thats the whole reason I'm a firefighter. It's sad to say, but I was more devastated at myself for not recognizing my friends home and not making it to the fire than my friend was at actually losing her home. She even had to help me through realizing that it wasn't my fault that I couldn't make it to help.

So long story short, everyone has their ups and downs. You just have to find your true friends and have them help you climb those hills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
An interesting post from such a young man.

It's clear that you have had some terrible things happen to you as a child, but I can see in your post that you are a strong willed person and won't let the bullys get to you.

Never the less we can all use a friendly shoulder to lean on from time to time, and yes that includes us old guys too.

Never be afraid to express your emotions, but at the same time don't let them get the better of you.

I'm sure you have already talked to your school counsellor about some of your private concerns, but there are also people outside of your school that you could talk to as well.

There are loads of children's help lines, and even free local support that I'm sure would be willing to sit with you.

Your anxiety issues are real, but you can and should be managing them.

It is awesome that you are planing for your future, and wanting to start your own business, but you are carrying an unnecessary burden around.

It's not my place to say as I'm quite certain your parents are looking after well, but please talk to somebody about your problems if you haven't done so already.

I know kids that have been in a similar situation as you, and it has done them a world of good to just get things off of their chest with a professional.

You should be commended for what you have achieved at such a young age, and I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavours!
__________________
2 10 Memphis Power Reference Subs with SPL Z2X-1600 amp JVC head unit,
Advanced 3 million Underbody LED kit,
Air horn "AHHOOOGA" horn,
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs

Last edited by Thebestestdrummer; 11-06-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is offline
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,557
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

My little brothers friend took her life last year about 2 months before graduating grade 12 due to cyber bullying and being treated like shit at home on a daily basis.. Was very sad to see, and a sad graduation with many tears when they brought up her name

And with bully's, doesn't matter the size of the person, I had never actually dealt with a bully that was bigger then me, just several small little shit talking kids at once. That did all end in gr.7 when they tried to team up on me during recess and I pounded one of them right in the face and broke his nose real bad. I grew up with some bad anger issues and gr.7 was one of the hardest times of my life outside of school with a very close family member with an addiction and going to rehab and I tried my best to always remain calm, but that time I cracked. Strangely enough I got in no trouble at all, the kid with the messed up nose and his little group all got suspended and in serious shit. I've had another kid a year older then me attempt to bully me outside of school who lived near me in gr.9 but that ended soon enough when he saw me take a hockey stick to the face and all I did was spit out one of my front teeth and blood and continued on like nothing happened.

Bully's thrive off weakness. Every person has to find their way to stand up against bullying. If I saw some little shits picking on a kid, I may end up in jail for protecting that kid.. Shit pisses me off so much.
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
IG:@briley59 For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:34 AM
Thebestestdrummer's Avatar
Thebestestdrummer Thebestestdrummer is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Age: 19
Posts: 964
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep Power: 4
Rep:525
Thebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of lightThebestestdrummer is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
My little brothers friend took her life last year about 2 months before graduating grade 12 due to cyber bullying and being treated like shit at home on a daily basis.. Was very sad to see, and a sad graduation with many tears when they brought up her name

And with bully's, doesn't matter the size of the person, I had never actually dealt with a bully that was bigger then me, just several small little shit talking kids at once. That did all end in gr.7 when they tried to team up on me during recess and I pounded one of them right in the face and broke his nose real bad. I grew up with some bad anger issues and gr.7 was one of the hardest times of my life outside of school with a very close family member with an addiction and going to rehab and I tried my best to always remain calm, but that time I cracked. Strangely enough I got in no trouble at all, the kid with the messed up nose and his little group all got suspended and in serious shit. I've had another kid a year older then me attempt to bully me outside of school who lived near me in gr.9 but that ended soon enough when he saw me take a hockey stick to the face and all I did was spit out one of my front teeth and blood and continued on like nothing happened.

Bully's thrive off weakness. Every person has to find their way to stand up against bullying. If I saw some little shits picking on a kid, I may end up in jail for protecting that kid.. Shit pisses me off so much.
Me as well. But whats even more sad is that if we so much as lay a hand on the bully to shove him off the kid, we COULD go to jail. Probably get charged with child molestation on top of child abuse. Like what the hell is wrong with society.
__________________
2 10 Memphis Power Reference Subs with SPL Z2X-1600 amp JVC head unit,
Advanced 3 million Underbody LED kit,
Air horn "AHHOOOGA" horn,
plasti-dipped hood stripe, rims, mirrors,handles, emblems,
Green Interior LEDs
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:48 AM
GTyankee's Avatar
GTyankee GTyankee is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: San Diego East County, Ca
Posts: 19,068
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep Power: 20
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute
Default

As someone mentioned, not all bullying is done in elementary school, grade 1 through 6th
look at the news, professional sports players do it too
I don't believe we have heard the last of that, someone is going to express anger soon
Personally when i was in Grade school, i lived & worked on a dairy farm, almost everyone in town did too. I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag, or so i thought
Two other boys, 1 had been in reform school & had something to prove, the other was just plain crazy, both were farm boys.
I was getting my butt kicked by the reform school boy, but because i fought him back a bit, we became friends. Sort of crazy i know, but that is the way it was.
Now the crazy boy, he knocked me down, was kicking my butt, but then he spit in my face, guess i went a bit crazy, the outcome was not so good for him & it seemed like everyone in the school became my friend that day, i had to stay after school every day for quite a period of time & had to walk about 8 miles home after school.
The worst part was my Aunt was the school secretary in every school that i ever went to & she would drive by me every day, she lived about 1 mile from where i lived.

Since then, i don't think that i have had more then 3 or 4 fights & most of them were with a younger cousin & he won all but the last one when he made my nose bleed & i guess it set me off.

There is a difference between fighting & bullying & bullying is unacceptable
__________________
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Canadian Hemi Pride's Avatar
Canadian Hemi Pride Canadian Hemi Pride is offline
Stickers add Horsepower


 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Age: 22
Posts: 6,557
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 10
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
As someone mentioned, not all bullying is done in elementary school, grade 1 through 6th
look at the news, professional sports players do it too
I don't believe we have heard the last of that, someone is going to express anger soon
Personally when i was in Grade school, i lived & worked on a dairy farm, almost everyone in town did too. I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag, or so i thought
Two other boys, 1 had been in reform school & had something to prove, the other was just plain crazy, both were farm boys.
I was getting my butt kicked by the reform school boy, but because i fought him back a bit, we became friends. Sort of crazy i know, but that is the way it was.
Now the crazy boy, he knocked me down, was kicking my butt, but then he spit in my face, guess i went a bit crazy, the outcome was not so good for him & it seemed like everyone in the school became my friend that day, i had to stay after school every day for quite a period of time & had to walk about 8 miles home after school.
The worst part was my Aunt was the school secretary in every school that i ever went to & she would drive by me every day, she lived about 1 mile from where i lived.

Since then, i don't think that i have had more then 3 or 4 fights & most of them were with a younger cousin & he won all but the last one when he made my nose bleed & i guess it set me off.

There is a difference between fighting & bullying & bullying is unacceptable
I agree with that entirely
__________________
Brandon...Check out my build thread here
IG:@briley59 For any help or advice, send me a message or post on my profile here
Any Leveling/offset questions? Go HERE
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-06-2013, 01:22 PM
namretsud's Avatar
namretsud namretsud is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SW Ontario
Age: 59
Posts: 492
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2007 1500 Mega Cab 4X4 3.73
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 3
Rep:185
namretsud has a spectacular aura aboutnamretsud has a spectacular aura about
Default

Our local school district has come up with an anti-bulling program that has started to gain a lot of attention accross Ontario. If you look up Thames Valley District School Board out of London Ontario you can find what they are doing, and this was started by kids. Unfortunately bulling does't stop in school as some bosses will do it in the workplace and some other adults do it as well. It is a problem all of society has and it causes grief all over. I was bullied all thru high school and it was a small person that started it but he had the support of many larger kids. It slowed down one day when a unfolded paper clip buried itself in a cinderblock wall beside his leg. It is amasing what kind of propulson a 1/4 inch wide elastic has. In retrospect I feel I did something majorly wrong cause it could have done some serious damage but it did change things for the better.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum