no need to crack the code:
* THIS IS ON YOU'RE OWN RISK!!!
* set truck in desired ride height
* remove the airsuspension Multi connector
* REALLIGN YOU'RE FRONT WHEELS WITH THE NEW HEIGHT!!!
* I tried this in offroad 2 mode for 2000 miles.. no issues...
No computer errors, just a "airsuspension service" warning at startup
If you put the connector back in it wil function as new
The 9-wire multi-connector is on the passenger side, behind the rear wheel, up under the bed.
met de vriendelijke groeten,