DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > Dodge Ram Forum CANADA

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 EcoD
Trim Level: Limited
Rep:10
Tjd is on a distinguished road

Sure any help would be appreciated ! As soon as diesel is open to order I will give them a call.
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2013, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

i went to islington chrysler and wouldnt go back. the guy i was speaking to was all about the pressure sales, and when it came time to test drive, it took about 30 mins to find a truck with gas in it... i bought my truck in kitchener at wendell dodge from Derek McKay. great guy and NO pressure at all. just told me everything i need to know, test drove it and loved it. he said dont sign the papers yet, and my fiancee and i went to lunch to talk it over. he even said, hey, take the truck to lunch with you if you want.

i went back after lunch and signed the papers. i definitely recommend this dealership.

again, thats Wendell Chrysler in Kitchener.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:29 PM

Vehicle: 2014?
Trim Level: Laramie CC 4x4
Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Tupelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014LHLTD View Post
+ 1 on Peel, Got am amazing deal on a factory ordered 14, if you compare the google reviews with them vs alot of other GTA dealers, these guys rock,

FYI, just have a look at the RAM inventory, they are normal to have around 130 RAMs in stock at any one time, mainly the sport,

Cheers
So I see two good reviews for Peel, and one bad one. Can anyone share details with me? I am currently talking to them about a 2014.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:54 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1637
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Don't know if your interested in a new 2013 diesel. Depends on what your looking for. Can more than likely get you a great deal.

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 03-11-2014, 09:41 AM

Vehicle: 2014?
Trim Level: Laramie CC 4x4
Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Tupelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkem View Post
Don't know if your interested in a new 2013 diesel. Depends on what your looking for. Can more than likely get you a great deal.
Little confused. I assume that you are talking about a 2500 series? That is a little more truck than I need.

I am looking at the 1500 series - and from what I understand the diesel is only in the 2014 body style.

Of course I am always interested in a great price....lol
Old 03-11-2014, 03:59 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Sport
Color: White
Rep:12
Jeringate is on a distinguished road

Another positive for Cooksville Dodge, I didn't buy my truck from there but I now go there for service and they're amazing

A dealer to avoid... Seven View Chrysler (Hwy 7 & 400) Terrible Service and just an over all greasy feeling when you're in there, no privacy either, not a good experience (and this is actually where I got my truck) I've put in a complaint to the dealership and to Chrysler, they informed me that they have fired numerous people since I have been there and they offered me a $300 detail package, I accepted the detail but I will still never return there, new staff or not.
2014 Ram Sport White || Bak Industries Roll X Tonneau Cover || Bak Industries Bak Box || Line X Spray In Bedliner || Bilsteins set @ 2.1 || Pro Comp 5001 Wheels 17x9 -6 Offset || Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315/70/17 || Mufflex 18" || Various Stickers For More Horsepower ||
Old 03-11-2014, 07:53 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Cherry Red
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:121
canadian.bacon will become famous soon enoughcanadian.bacon will become famous soon enough

big thumbs up for Peel, beware!
read more here:
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread....05#post1356005

I got mine at Oakville Chrysler, and I am definitely going back. Ask for Larry, I dealt with him, older guy, no pressure.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
i went to islington chrysler and wouldnt go back. the guy i was speaking to was all about the pressure sales, and when it came time to test drive, it took about 30 mins to find a truck with gas in it... i bought my truck in kitchener at wendell dodge from Derek McKay. great guy and NO pressure at all. just told me everything i need to know, test drove it and loved it. he said dont sign the papers yet, and my fiancee and i went to lunch to talk it over. he even said, hey, take the truck to lunch with you if you want.

i went back after lunch and signed the papers. i definitely recommend this dealership.

again, thats Wendell Chrysler in Kitchener.
Sorry you had issues with Islington Chrysler, I guess it helped that I know the owner and his Son was the guy I dealt with. They are a big dealership so if you just walk in off the street you could get a different experience.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Sorry you had issues with Islington Chrysler, I guess it helped that I know the owner and his Son was the guy I dealt with. They are a big dealership so if you just walk in off the street you could get a different experience.
yeah, it never hurts to know someone. The guy was really pushing a truck on me it was crazy. It was a total 180 with the guy in Kitchener.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport Crew
Color: True Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1105
LowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
And that's why that dealership sucks. It shouldn't matter who you are. If you get treated better because you know someone there, fine. But if you get treated worse because you don't, that's shitty customer service. There should be a minimum quality of service that is still "great" that makes you feel good about bringing your business to them. If you're made to feel like they are doing you a favor, then walk out and don't tell them why.