DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > 2014 Dodge Ram - Member Of The Month! > MOTM ARCHIVES > 2013 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 - October Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

We are pleased to sponsor the MOTM by offering $100 off a minimum order of $125!!!

Any other discounts will not apply to this prize. On Canadian orders duties/taxes/fees will be paid by the recipient on the original order amount prior to the MOTM discount.

*Click our banner for our 'Deal of the month'*

www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our October Winner!!

Chunkem

And now a word from your winner.....

WOW….. I would take this opportunity and thank everyone that nominated and voted for me. I would also like to congratulate the other nominees (RogerRamJet, Warlock and PaulMys), member like you contribute so much to the Forum.

This is truly a humbling experience to say the least. I would like to thank GT, for this awesome site. I would also like to thank BlueJet Cajun, Brad, Shawn and Shane and all the rest of the staff (MRMS) who put so much time in helping to keep things running smoothly and making all of our new members feel welcome and comfortable, you are appreciated and it does not go unnoticed.

A little about me, my screen name is Chunkem however my real name is Ed. I'm 39 years of age and live in Southwestern Ontario in a little place called Waterford, Ontario. I am married to a wonderful women named Kristy and have two children, Matthew who is 9 years old and Kaitlyn who is 5 years old going on 21 (LOL). I originally came from a Ford family (sorry for swearing) with my dad still working at the Ford Oakville assembly plant. The past 16 years, I have worked as a police officer and have had good times and not so good times, but that comes with the job. I have 15 years to go, which will go by really quickly.

My truck is a 2013 RAM Longhorn, short bed, 4WD with 3.92, Rambox which I bought brand new in July of 2013. I originally traded a 2011 Longhorn with only 6800kms. My truck right now has just over 700 kms. I haven’t had a chance to drive it do to work obligations. I added a few extras such as rear seat DVD players for the kids. I also added a Bakflip F1 tonneau cover, chrome bug deflector and a Mopar CAI. I am in the process of looking at changing up the exhaust but that looks like a project for next year.

I found the Ram Forum one night at work back in 2011 when I purchased my first RAM. What a truck. I was hooked the moment I looked at it and drove it. I was looking to see what was out there for RAM owners and enthusiasts and to keep me occupied while working crazy hours. I had the opportunity to check out a few sites and I particularly kept coming back to the Ram Forum. I enjoyed reading the posts and I noticed how friendly it was. That’s when I decided to become part of this great Forum. I began to welcome members and in a short time I had the prestigious offer to be an MRM (Member Relations Member). Where does the time go, it’s been two years and I look forward to logging on every day. I have truly met some great people and have made some really good friendships. I enjoy everyone in the Forum community; this is a great community of folks who love their RAMS, but more importantly members who are also willing to share their ideas, experiences and most importantly their knowledge with everyone. I have searched many sites and by far this is the best site out there.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Forum and have recently just accepted an offer to be Super Moderator. I cannot express my sincere gratitude for all the help that I have received on the Forum, but more importantly I want to thank each and every member on the Forum for making this the BEST Forum on the internet. If you have a RAM pick-up this is where you want to be.

I'll close by once again saying, thank you. This is truly an honor and I also want to recognize all the other members that have been nominated throughout the course of the year. There are so many deserving members for MOTM and I want to congratulate each and every person on Forum. I have not only found great people and friends on the Forum, I have found a home. I will continue to support our members and if there is anything I can ever do to help, please ask.

Take care and stay safe,

Ed
Sponsored links
Old 10-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Team Bully

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1722
ShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant futureShawnC13 has a brilliant future

CONGRATS ED well deserved!!!!!!! Now to go read wanted to be the first to Congratulate you.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
CONGRATS ED well deserved!!!!!!! Now to go read wanted to be the first to Congratulate you.
You are second

Congrats Ed, it's about time!!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 12:59 PM
Former Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Way to go Ed. Another well deserved win for the orange badge club.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future

Congrats Ed! Welcome to the orange badge club! long time overdue
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Congrats Ed!! Welcome to the club! Keep up all your good work around here, it's much appreciated!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Old 10-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2549
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ed on your well deserved win, appreciate all you have done.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ed!!.. All nominees are amazing members on here, and with time I am sure they will all have their own badges. You do tons around here, a great committed member who does a ton and you also have an amazing truck .. It was great to meet you in person and hope to see you around much more in the future. Yet again congrats on the Award.. Well earned and went to a great member.
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Old 10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Hey, thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the kind comments....We have sooooo many deserving members....Again thank you and I will continue to do my best and if there is anything I can ever do to help out, please ask....

As long as I'm not being paged out.....LOL

Take care and be safe.....

Ed

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 10-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkem View Post
Hey, thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the kind comments....We have sooooo many deserving members....Again thank you and I will continue to do my best and if there is anything I can ever do to help out, please ask....

As long as I'm not being paged out.....LOL

Take care and be safe.....

Ed
Well you make yourself active when not paged out. Side note.. I wanna start a poll for how many years it will take for your ram to hit 10,000 KM
Tow mirrors up for the haters