DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT
Color: metallic black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:18
jdeyo12 is on a distinguished road
Default help me!!!

alright so i will be getting a lump sum of extra money and i want to spend it (i know its a bad thing to do) but i have concluded 2 things to buy with it. 1) a new exhaust system for my 2008 dodge ram 1500 hemi. 2) buy a K&N cold air intake and a PS4. the problem is if i were to buy a exhaust they are very expensive for the borla cat back set up i would want but my Corporal today told me about just buying the muffler and getting it set up to a true dual system for cheap but i did reasearch and if i were to get a muffler setup i would want the flowmaster super 44 muffler and then i would want to make it into a dual exhaust at the end but idk how much that would cost via the nice and expensive borla exhaust...
Sponsored links
Old 11-19-2013, 11:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport Crew
Color: True Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1101
LowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud ofLowUFO has much to be proud of

The muffler retails for $80usd. Labor and material for a custom dual out will be a few hun.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Get the exhaust, the K&N CAI is not really going to help your truck, nor will the PS4, but the exhaust will make it sound great. JMO
Old 11-20-2013, 12:59 PM
The Sound of Eight Hooves

Vehicle: 2013 Ram1500 4x4 8HP70 3.21LSD
Trim Level: Lone Star Quad Cab
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:519
Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light

Your buddies will be buying plenty of PS4s, don't waste your own money on one. As far as mufflers, I personally prefer the Borla to the Flowmaster.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Running the super 44 muffler swapped, resonator deleted with all new pipe after the muffler mandrel bent to a 5" MBRP tip... prob 500 in total. Want to make it a duel.. Add another 100-200 and gain nothing but looks
Tow mirrors up for the haters