DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Yup... Just checked the box and it's actually 1600 Lumens. It's a Snap On LED work light just like the one shown in this link http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNAP-ON-LED-...-/221326789053.

I couldn't find an actually link to Snap Ons site for it right now so that's the best I've got. I bought mine at Costco up here in Canada for $40. Like I said, it works amazing, ridiculously bright. Plus it doesn't get hot so you can always touch it and move it around however you need to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Thanks, Brandon! Costco is carrying Snap On now? I reckon they want in on some of the big box sales too. I'll check my local Costco and see what they've got.
My co-worker just bought that exact like for 40 bucks at costco too.. Holy hell it is amazing.. I am getting one too. Maybe 2 or 3.. Just light up everything
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Paultocologist

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1734
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Paul, Paul, Paul. Winter is the time of year you get to take the time off and let the wife go outside and wash the vehicles while you bark orders from the sanctity of your warm home with a mug of hot chocolate.

Marriage is a 50/50 situation. And just because it's winter out doesn't mean that she gets to escape her half of the agreement. Don't you do dishes when it's cold out? Tell her she looks great in that God-awful dress?

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name
Old 11-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2538
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
Anyone else in the northern part of the continent going through the sad realization that winter has set in and you can no longer spend the after-work & weekend hours washing and polishing your Ram to perfection? My wife just pointed this out to me tonight by saying: " See? you are just twiddling your thumbs while looking out the window at the truck." Oh, the AGONY! How many days until spring??
Winter? I seem to recall that in my distant memory. Feel for ya though, but hey think you can get some more seat time at the computer checking out, researching and buying all those mods, so when spring hits you can hit the ground running.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1531
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone else in the northern part of the continent going through the sad realization that winter has set in and you can no longer spend the after-work & weekend hours washing and polishing your Ram to perfection? My wife just pointed this out to me tonight by saying: " See? you are just twiddling your thumbs while looking out the window at the truck." Oh, the AGONY! How many days until spring??
I have come to the realization (As I do every year) that my truck will not be clean on the outside until Spring.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover
Old 12-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
Paul, Paul, Paul. Winter is the time of year you get to take the time off and let the wife go outside and wash the vehicles while you bark orders from the sanctity of your warm home with a mug of hot chocolate.

Marriage is a 50/50 situation. And just because it's winter out doesn't mean that she gets to escape her half of the agreement. Don't you do dishes when it's cold out? Tell her she looks great in that God-awful dress?
Drew, I just ran this by the wife. Didn't go so well. I remember hearing: "Yeah, right! Like you would be drinking hot chocolate instead of beer!"
Old 12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Drew, I just ran this by the wife. Didn't go so well. I remember hearing: "Yeah, right! Like you would be drinking hot chocolate instead of beer!"
"You ran this by the wife" ... and you are sleeping where?
Old 12-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes1 View Post
"You ran this by the wife" ... and you are sleeping where?
What the hell do you mean, Bruce? I sleep exactly where I always do. On the couch! LOL!
Old 12-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
What the hell do you mean, Bruce? I sleep exactly where I always do. On the couch! LOL!
Paul, my mistake I should have known better.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Laramie
Trim Level: Longhorn Crew Cab
Color: White/Gold
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:483
Silvercreek is a glorious beacon of lightSilvercreek is a glorious beacon of lightSilvercreek is a glorious beacon of lightSilvercreek is a glorious beacon of lightSilvercreek is a glorious beacon of light

Dealing with wintertime is almost as bad as living in the Northern part of the Western hemisphere. Been there done that.

*** US Army Retired - 11B40 - 1964/'85 ***
Old 12-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Paultocologist

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1734
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
This reminds me...now I have to start a new thread.

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name