DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - Dodge Cummins Diesel


Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - Dodge Cummins Diesel Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 03-28-2014, 03:55 PM
brandonjansen's Avatar
brandonjansen brandonjansen is offline
Lifted Cummins Fanatic


 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 6,058
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 8
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandell View Post
I agree. Installing the tuner was the easiest part, but then again I went the easiest way. I have the H&S XRT Pro tuner, so it's unplugged after the tuning. I also left my stock downpipe/cat in place and just replaced the DPF and Nox filters. I chose this route after talking to a friend at a local shop. Basically he said they noticed no performance or MPG difference between the stock and aftermarket downpipes and they have done a ton of both on 6.7 Cummins. Also the downpipe is by far the most difficult part of the exhaust to remove/install (and even it's not that hard).
Ya the only difference between doing delete pipes and a full turbo back is the volume. Since the stock downpipe has a cat in it, it does make the truck quieter. But yes, no real performance gain to it. A 4" exhaust is good to about 600 hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusman View Post
damnit this vid makes me miss my 6.7... I had straight TBE 5" and miss the Boeing 747 in the driveway with high idle and EB on... Awesome truck man!
Thanks!!
__________________

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #22  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:53 PM
TTaylor34 TTaylor34 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 21
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
TTaylor34 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqudayo View Post
Travis I also have pretty much the same mod's done as Brandon does and was worried about the H&S Tuner but let me tell you that was the easiest to do out of everything that has been done. no worries and just "do it" I am backing Brandon up 100% and saying do it don't look back you will be amazed afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Hey Travis,

I'll start by saying this. If you want even more information on the truck and more real world reviews and stuff of it check out my build thread linked in my signature. I keep that one up to date with everything that's going on.

For the EGR delete kit I went with Sinister because it includes the hose to go between the standpipe and the head rather than just block it off at both locations. To me it made way more sense to allow the coolant to flow properly, especially to the head, rather than just blocking it off.

For the exhaust I knew I wanted 4" and I knew I wanted stainless steel. I ruled Diamond Eye out almost right away because I don't like the angle their tailpipe comes out at. From there it was just finding the best price on the system I want. I ended up getting the Flo-Pro system for $320 or so. Now if I was doing it over again now I would might have taken a different route. Since I deleted my truck Flo-Pro has released a true 5" turbo back dual exit system which I think looks really nice and from what I've heard on YouTube it sounds amazing as well. The only downside is that it only comes aluminized so I would definitely recommend putting a good few coats of high heat paint on it before hand. Eventually I still may switch over to that system as I think my truck could sound better than it does right now.

As far as choosing exhaust systems go there's quite a difference in sound between a 4" and 5". So that's one thing you want to be aware of when ordering. I watched TONS of YouTube videos to determine what I wanted. If you want I can post up some of the good ones I found so you can compare the difference for yourself.

Everything with the H&S tuner is fairly straight forward. When you get it you will want to update it through the H&S update agent before you do anything. That way you have all the current software and features. From there it's just a matter of installing it on the truck. Running the wiring for it is very straight forward. It's just a matter of tapping into a keyed power source and running your wiring. Then installing it is just a matter of following the instructions that come with the tuner and the prompts on the tuner itself. The one thing you want to be sure of is that your truck is at full operating temperature when you install it so that the grid heater won't be cycling on and off. Then you'll also want to turn off anything that draws power like the stereo, HVAC, and don't open and windows or doors during the install. Very easy to do though. I'm on my 7th custom tune file and every time I install a new file I have to go through the same process. Takes about 10 minutes or so and you won't even think twice about it once you've done it a few times.

If you have any more questions just let me know. I'm happy to help.
Thanks for all the quick reply's and information! Looks like i've got to start a shopping list nail down exactly what i'm going to do. It is good to hear that everyone i have heard from has said going through this while process is well worth it.

We have a construction company here in NY, so we use our trucks a lot. After getting these 12's and seeing how smogged up they are compared to the 5.9's we have it was very disappointing. My father and i have almost considered getting rid of the 12's and finding some low mileage 5.9's to replace them. But the more i learn and hear from guys like you it seems like we will be very happy with them after this is done.

What kind of mpg increases are you guys seeing with these updates?

Again i appreciate all the help!

Last edited by TTaylor34; 03-28-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-29-2014, 01:13 AM
hextazy hextazy is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: lethbridge
Age: 25
Posts: 4
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge 2500 6.7 cummins
Trim Level: outdoorsman
Color: black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
hextazy is on a distinguished road
Default

I my self am a proud owner now I will be getting my 5" tbe as well the delete's and the mini maxx tunner as well this following Wednesday

I was just curious to witch tune would be best ...I do not want to ruin my truck I love it soo very much and worked hard for it lol And uh Is it better to have ur jig and tow/haul on all the time???

Last edited by hextazy; 03-29-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-29-2014, 02:03 AM
brandonjansen's Avatar
brandonjansen brandonjansen is offline
Lifted Cummins Fanatic


 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 6,058
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 8
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTaylor34 View Post
Thanks for all the quick reply's and information! Looks like i've got to start a shopping list nail down exactly what i'm going to do. It is good to hear that everyone i have heard from has said going through this while process is well worth it.

We have a construction company here in NY, so we use our trucks a lot. After getting these 12's and seeing how smogged up they are compared to the 5.9's we have it was very disappointing. My father and i have almost considered getting rid of the 12's and finding some low mileage 5.9's to replace them. But the more i learn and hear from guys like you it seems like we will be very happy with them after this is done.

What kind of mpg increases are you guys seeing with these updates?

Again i appreciate all the help!
It's not exactly cheap to do the deletes, but it's definitely worth it. It really is a whole different truck deleted. Drives so much nicer and smoother, way more power, plus it will last quite a bit longer.

I've seen about a 2.5 mpg increase so far but that number should go up some more when summer blend fuel is back at the pumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextazy View Post
I my self am a proud owner now I will be getting my 5" tbe as well the delete's and the mini maxx tunner as well this following Wednesday

I was just curious to witch tune would be best ...I do not want to ruin my truck I love it soo very much and worked hard for it lol And uh Is it better to have ur jig and tow/haul on all the time???
Personally I'd recommend getting custom tuning from Draconian Diesel with the OD transmission tuning as well. That's the safest route to go as the tunes are much more efficient and the trans tuning will help keep the transmission happy.

If you want to stay conservative on H&S box tunes running the tow tune on timing level 2 is probably the safest route to take. Running tow/haul all the time would help if you don't have trans tuning as it will help keep the rpm up and avoid lugging. However if you just monitor your rpm and don't let the truck lug it's not really necessary.
__________________

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-29-2014, 03:18 AM
hextazy hextazy is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: lethbridge
Age: 25
Posts: 4
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge 2500 6.7 cummins
Trim Level: outdoorsman
Color: black
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
hextazy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
It's not exactly cheap to do the deletes, but it's definitely worth it. It really is a whole different truck deleted. Drives so much nicer and smoother, way more power, plus it will last quite a bit longer.

I've seen about a 2.5 mpg increase so far but that number should go up some more when summer blend fuel is back at the pumps.



Personally I'd recommend getting custom tuning from Draconian Diesel with the OD transmission tuning as well. That's the safest route to go as the tunes are much more efficient and the trans tuning will help keep the transmission happy.

If you want to stay conservative on H&S box tunes running the tow tune on timing level 2 is probably the safest route to take. Running tow/haul all the time would help if you don't have trans tuning as it will help keep the rpm up and avoid lugging. However if you just monitor your rpm and don't let the truck lug it's not really necessary.
im really new to this stuff ...when u say tuning from Draconian Diesel with the od transmission tuning...is this a different tunner or a program for the tuner or is tuning of the transmission a different process????
sry for being such a noob
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-29-2014, 02:55 PM
brandonjansen's Avatar
brandonjansen brandonjansen is offline
Lifted Cummins Fanatic


 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 6,058
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 8
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextazy View Post
im really new to this stuff ...when u say tuning from Draconian Diesel with the od transmission tuning...is this a different tunner or a program for the tuner or is tuning of the transmission a different process????
sry for being such a noob
No worries man. It takes a bit to get to know all of the stuff. What I'm running is an H&S MiniMaxx. I then bought the MCC (Max Calibration Control) unlock and the Transmission Overdrive unlock code. All from a company called Draconian Diesel. They do custom tuning for diesel trucks. So since I have those unlock codes they can give me 4 custom tunes that they built for my truck. They tune them to be much more efficient, safe, and powerful than the H&S box tunes. They also tune the transmission as part of it which will help it run better and last longer by changing line pressure, shift points, etc.

When you deal with them you get to chose 4 tunes and 1 modifier (12v sound, 5.9 sound, or lope) out of their library that they will put on the tuner for you. Then if there are any issues with them running on your truck they will tweak it until it's essentially perfect and exactly how you want it to be. Overall it's a way better deal to buy a MiniMaxx with custom tunes from them rather than a regular tuner with H&S tunes.
__________________

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-29-2014, 03:07 PM
NWRQC's Avatar
NWRQC NWRQC is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: W.A
Posts: 619
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2007 RAM
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:64
NWRQC will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextazy View Post
im really new to this stuff ...when u say tuning from Draconian Diesel with the od transmission tuning...is this a different tunner or a program for the tuner or is tuning of the transmission a different process????
sry for being such a noob
They tune using H&S MCC (custom tuning software) and EFI-Live.
I would recommend EFI-live with his trans tuning. The only drawback is that you have to send him your TCM so you will be without your truck for a week. EFI-live + trans tuning is less than half the cost of H&S + OD tuning + MCC.

I would also check with Phil at Anarchy Diesel. He can get you set-up with all the same stuff, but his tuning instead of Draconian tuning. Prices are close but you get top notch customer service, which is well worth it. Phil responds almost instantly day or night.
I can't say the same for Dave (Draconian), I have a couple emails that I've sent him with no response to the issue. It's been 3 weeks and he hasn't responded to any of them. I could call him, but he still has to go back and find my email so he can modify my tune send a new one. His tuning is awesome, clean, responsive and powerful, but his customer service skills leave a lot to be desired.
__________________
2007 6.7| EFI-Live | ARP | T4 S366 | AFE | Draconian tuned TCM

Last edited by NWRQC; 03-29-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-29-2014, 08:03 PM
brandonjansen's Avatar
brandonjansen brandonjansen is offline
Lifted Cummins Fanatic


 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 6,058
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 8
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWRQC View Post
They tune using H&S MCC (custom tuning software) and EFI-Live.
I would recommend EFI-live with his trans tuning. The only drawback is that you have to send him your TCM so you will be without your truck for a week. EFI-live + trans tuning is less than half the cost of H&S + OD tuning + MCC.

I would also check with Phil at Anarchy Diesel. He can get you set-up with all the same stuff, but his tuning instead of Draconian tuning. Prices are close but you get top notch customer service, which is well worth it. Phil responds almost instantly day or night.
I can't say the same for Dave (Draconian), I have a couple emails that I've sent him with no response to the issue. It's been 3 weeks and he hasn't responded to any of them. I could call him, but he still has to go back and find my email so he can modify my tune send a new one. His tuning is awesome, clean, responsive and powerful, but his customer service skills leave a lot to be desired.
As far as I know there's no EFI live available for a 4th gen yet unless that's changed recently?

Dave's customer service has definitely been lacking lately. I know he was sick for a week and then on vacation for a week so he's about 2 weeks behind on getting back to people at the moment. Definitely a pain but the fact that he's so busy proves that he's selling a great product.
__________________

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-30-2014, 12:26 PM
NWRQC's Avatar
NWRQC NWRQC is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: W.A
Posts: 619
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2007 RAM
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:64
NWRQC will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
As far as I know there's no EFI live available for a 4th gen yet unless that's changed recently?

Dave's customer service has definitely been lacking lately. I know he was sick for a week and then on vacation for a week so he's about 2 weeks behind on getting back to people at the moment. Definitely a pain but the fact that he's so busy proves that he's selling a great product.
Nope you are correct about the EFI-live not out for the 4th gen . I didn't even look at what truck he had, just answered in a general sense.
I'm not trying to bash him in any way, but the problems started from day one. Nothing a couple next day air shipments didn't fix, but I'm sure it wasn't cheap.
As you mentioned he has been sick and on vacation, that's also why I haven't called him. My issue is nothing big, more of an annoyance than anything.. dumb CEL keeps popping up for P2579 (turbo speed sensor) so I have to constantly clear it. I just wish his organizational and customer service skills were a little better because he has a great product. Ignoring/not responding at all for almost a month isn't acceptable in my book, a quick acknowledgment of the email goes a long ways. I've already burned 2 1/2 months of the 6 months of free tuning just trying to get all the bugs worked out.
__________________
2007 6.7| EFI-Live | ARP | T4 S366 | AFE | Draconian tuned TCM
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-30-2014, 04:56 PM
brandonjansen's Avatar
brandonjansen brandonjansen is offline
Lifted Cummins Fanatic


 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Age: 22
Posts: 6,058
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep Power: 8
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWRQC View Post
Nope you are correct about the EFI-live not out for the 4th gen . I didn't even look at what truck he had, just answered in a general sense.
I'm not trying to bash him in any way, but the problems started from day one. Nothing a couple next day air shipments didn't fix, but I'm sure it wasn't cheap.
As you mentioned he has been sick and on vacation, that's also why I haven't called him. My issue is nothing big, more of an annoyance than anything.. dumb CEL keeps popping up for P2579 (turbo speed sensor) so I have to constantly clear it. I just wish his organizational and customer service skills were a little better because he has a great product. Ignoring/not responding at all for almost a month isn't acceptable in my book, a quick acknowledgment of the email goes a long ways. I've already burned 2 1/2 months of the 6 months of free tuning just trying to get all the bugs worked out.
Try sending Ray or Frank and email saying that you haven't heard back from Dave in a month. I had the same issue, emailed those guys and then got a response from Dave within an hour. Turns out he had sent me something two weeks before that but for some reason the email didn't go through.
__________________

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cummins, deleted, flo pro, straight pipe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum