DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1517
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future
Default DirecTV customer service.

I was looking for a receipt from DirecTV from awhile ago, five years to be exact. Well, I found it in my Gmail. I also came across a complaint I had about their customer service from the same time. It is pretty self explanatory:

To Whom it May Concern:

I recently purchased a LCD HD TV and decided to upgrade to a HD Receiver. At the same time I was going to cancel the secondary receiver in the Computer Room since I never watched TV in there. The following is what happened when I tried to do JUST THESE TWO THINGS. I apologize for not getting anyone’s name. They did give them but I am horrible with names. All times are Central Standard and not exact:

Call #1 (Roughly 12:50 PM) Male answers (After going through automated menu.) I say hello I would like to upgrade to a HD Receiver. He says ok, would I be interested in an HD DVR? I say no just a HD Receiver. He asks my name and phone number. He then says that his computer is acting up (I believe he said it was updating itself.) and it will be a couple of minutes. After 8-10 minutes he says his computer is OK but he wants to make sure I am not double charged for the HD Receiver. He then remembers I asked to remove the Computer Room receiver and says he has to reset my service because that is listed as the primary one and he is switching the primary to the Living Room. He then says I was charged 4 times for a HD Receiver and he is going to transfer me to Credit Department. Before he does that he gives me a confirmation number (58959992) and a total of $127.87 (HD Receiver, Shipping and Handling, and Tax) I hear clicking and then a recording saying “If I want to make a call please hang up and try again.’ In other words he hung up on me. By this time it is 1:30 PM.

Call #2 (Roughly 1:35PM) Female answers (Again, going thru automated menu.) I tell her the entire story up until that point and say the other rep was transferring me to Credit so I could get credit for the 3 extra HD Receivers. She puts me on hold for 6-8 minutes. She comes back on to tell me I am only eligible for one free receiver. I say I only wanted to get one HD Receiver and the other rep ADDED 3 by mistake. She puts me on hold for 10 more minutes. She comes back on and says everything is taken care of and the credits have been issued to my account. I then say So, I am getting only 1 HD Receiver and someone is going to call me to set up install in case I may need a new dish? She says “Didn’t anyone tell you a date on the install?” I say no we were cut off. She then puts me on hold for a few more minutes. She comes back on to tell me she needs to transfer me to Qwest since I bundle with them. I say OK. She transfers me and a female answers from Qwest Bundle Services. She then asks my name address and phone number and says “So, you want to add Internet to your bundle?” I say no. I have everything Qwest offers. She says she is sorry but doesn’t know why I was transferred to her department and she will transfer me back to DirecTV. It is now 2:00 PM and the phone is ringing and I am brought back to the beginning of the automated menu.

Call #3 (A little after 2:00 PM) Female answers (Yup, after going thru automated menu.) I explain the Greek tragedy that was the entire phone epic up until that point. She apologizes, tells me since I have been a loyal customer since 2005 the upgrade won’t cost me anything and puts me on hold for only a few minutes. She comes back on to say all is taken care of. The next available install date is January 10, a Saturday. I say that won’t work. She says how about January 12, a Monday. I say great. At this point I am thinking GREAT, finally done. Nope, not by a long shot. I go and check my email. It was totally random and had nothing to do with trying to get a HD Receiver. I notice I received emails from DirecTV. They are credits. I do the math in my head and come up with a low number. I go to DirecTV.com to check my account. My account balance is $240 and some change. I look thru the charges and credits. There were four HD Receivers plus four S&H charges plus tax. Only two credits each were listed for HD Receivers and S&H and tax. Also, Cinemax and Playboy TV were added. Yup. Back to the phone.

Call #4 (About 2:45 PM) Male answers (Yadda, yadda, yadda) I explain the whole sordid mess including the adding of Cinemax and Playboy TV. He does the math also and says he is transferring me to the Credit Department. I say please make sure since I haven’t had very good luck today. Female answers from Credit Department. She says she has to read the notes. She says all credits are done and I am down to 1 HD Receiver and I think she took care of S&H because she quoted me $99. It is about 3:30 or so by now. I think I am done so I do some stuff around the house and then go out for dinner. I get home at about 8:00 PM. Turn on TV at about 8:45 PM and half of the channels have a blue bar with the channel not purchased info tag. Once again back to the phone.

Call #5 (About 8:50 PM. Keep in mind this started at noon with me wanting a HD Receiver) Female answers (After going thru that long automated menu.) I am fuming. I say half my channels are off. She checks and says I don’t have the package that gets those channels. I say did you change your packages in the last 4 hours? Because they were coming in this morning. She checks again and says I called earlier and asked for the package to go back down one tier. I say I only wanted to add a HD Receiver. That’s it! I tell her how ridiculous this is. She says she is adding those channels and they should be up shortly. I thank her and hang up on her. Thank God I didn’t start the day asking for anything complicated like moving my service. My dish would probably end up bolted to a freeway light!

Honestly, I cannot make this stuff up. As noted by everyone I talked to on the phone today I have been a loyal customer since 2005. I would like to know what DirecTV plans on doing (If anything) to make this right by a loyal customer. Feel free to share this with anybody you see fit. I will.

This is the "reply" I got:

Dear Mr. Devault,

Thanks for writing and letting us know your concerns about the problems that you've encountered with your equipment upgrade. I see that you're one of our valued customers since 01/29/05 and would like to let you know that we appreciate your business.

Let me begin by assuring you that service experiences like the one you had are rare and we certainly do not take them lightly.

We're constantly reviewing our policies to ensure that we're meeting the needs of most of our customers.

I understand this has been a frustrating experience for you. We respect your time and I appreciate that you've given me the opportunity to personally address your concerns.

In addition, I've forwarded your email to DIRECTV's Management Team, who review every suggestion, inquiry and complaint for trends from our most important customers to determine what changes should be considered.

When I reviewed your DIRECTV account to process your request, I found that you had already called regarding this issue and that the necessary credits had already been applied to your account, so I didn't take any further action.

The changes to your account will be reflected on your next DIRECTV bill or you can see them immediately by signing in at directv.com/mydirectv and clicking on "Activity Since Last Bill" in the Account Details section.

Your installation is set for 01/12/09 from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM.

We're glad you're one of our loyal customers. It's feedback like yours that helps us remain America's #1 Satellite provider.

We thank you for your continued support!

Thanks again for writing.

Sincerely,

Venison F. - 100114586
DIRECTV Customer Service

So, I sent them this:

Hello,

I am not pleased with your seeming lack of concern in this matter. Did you read the original email? I clearly stated I called back. That was the problem. I had to CALL BACK 5 TIMES. And today I check my bill online and notice DirecTV charged me for disconnecting Cinemax that you added by mistake. So once again I called to get the error corrected bringing the total to calling 6 TIMES to get one receiver.. As for you checking the account to see that credits were issued OF COURSE THEY WERE ISSUED. Did you think I was going to pay for 4 HD Receivers one of your reps added by mistake? So basically you are telling me that since you corrected the mistakes YOU made I do not deserve anything else for having to call your customer support 6 TIMES now? And dragging this out over two days?

I am contemplating moving to Dish Network. Maybe they can get me an HD Receiver without spending hours on the phone. They certainly couldn't do any worse.

Their final reply to me was giving me Showtime and Cinemax for free for 3 months. Then I had to cancel it in the second month because they had already billed me for them in the third month.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped Grille Inserts The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover

Last edited by DarthRam; 12-05-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 12-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Has Internet Tourettes

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1693
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Oh man...don't get me started on the cable company...

I'll try to make this short (IMPOSSIBLE).

I moved to my new house in 2010. Called the cable company and asked when It could be installed. They tell me on the 14th. I take the day off and call them around 2:00 pm. Guys on his way. At 8:00 pm I give up.

Two weeks later I get a call at work that the cable guy is at my house and no ones there. No shit.

I schedule a new date and take another day off work. I tell the guy I want TV and internet, no phone. He tells me the triple play is cheaper. I say I don't care just internet and phone. He tells me it'll be $117.00 per month for just the two. Fine I say that's what I want.

I get the install receipt and it says internet and TV only.

A month goes by and I come home and the cable and internet is off. I call them and ask why is the service off? they tell me because I didn't pay the bill. I tell them I never got a bill and I just go ahead and pay the woman on the phone.

A month later I come home...everything is off. I call them and ask why? They say because I didn't pay the bill. Again I tell them I never got a bill.

They check the billing and say it's getting billed and mailed to me at my home address.

A month later same old same old. Now I'm getting aggravated. I write the guys name down have him turn it back on, make a payment, get his extension and office location.

A month later...Gaaaaah! Now I'm really getting angry...

10 months go by. I've been to the office 3 times to straighten it out. Have a list of names and locations. The clincher? I have a stack of bills that the previous owner was getting in the mail and he mailed them to me. His name and his address.

I take them to the cable company...show them to them. They say it isn't possible when I'm standing there with 10 unopened bills and the list of names that claim to have straightened it out.

Next month...I come home and the service is off. Now I'm getting ready to go ballistic. I get a letter in the mail and open it. My name, previous owner's address.

Back to the office I go. They say I'm getting the bill at my house and have been for over a year, I should just pay my bill.

So I pull out the old bills, and the new ones with my name and the old owner's address. Again they refuse to admit fault when I'm standing there with the bills, names, contact info for over the past year.

They say it's straightened out.

Come home a month later and the cable is off.

Now I am beside myself and wondering what the hell I can do to get this straight. I call the automated number and just pay the damn bill.

Nothing. No cable, no internet.

I call them the next day.

They tell me that the triple play offer is over and I now have to pay them something like $159.00.

I tell them I DO NOT have the triple play and never did. If I did what is the phone number and how many times has it been used. They tell me just because I CHOSE not to use the phone, that doesn't matter the introductory period is over and I owe them $42.00 for the previous bill and $159.00 to have it turned back on.

I ask the lady...how much is the triple play. She says $84.00. So I ask her...how much did I pay the month before it expired. She say's $117.00.

Then I ask her how much I paid for the previous 11 months. She says $117.00. So I ask her why was I paying $117.00 for an $84.00 introductory offer???

She says she doesn't know. I ask her...okay then if I only had internet and tv how much would it have cost me. She says $117.00.

I ask her to tell me how many times my service has been shut off in the last 16 months. She says 16. Because I didn't pay my bill.

Finally I just got fed up with them and told them to come and get their equipment. The rep comes to the house and I show him all the names, contacts, mis-mailed and addressed bills.

I open the front door, step on the dangling cords and the items crash to the front porch. He gives me a receipt for the cable box and router.

Two months later a collection company calls me and tells me I owe them $600.00 for the cable box, the router, and the balance left on the service that I didn't pay. But they will remove the cost of the cable box and router if I turn them in to the nearest office.

That was the quick version.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Verizon is one of those companies I refuse to do business with EVER again. When I was married we were barely making the bills. My wife decided she would only work when it suited her. Well, we HAD to get cell phones. This was in 2001 or so. We went to Verizon and asked what the cheapest two phones would cost per month. They quoted us just under $100. I asked what it would cost all in with fees, tax, access charges etc, etc, etc. He said just under $100 if we never go over in minutes. Fine. Signed up for two years.

The next month we get the first bill for $160+ Go to the Verizon store. Why is my bill $60 more then you quoted me? Oh, you had to set up two lines. You charged me to be able to charge me a monthly fee? Yes. It should have been explained to you. No, it wasn't. Fine. Cut them a check.

The next month the bill was $110 dollars. Go to Verizon. Why is my bill $10 over? You made long distance calls from North Dakota. What?! When? He looks it up. A call was sent from "my" phone at noon on a Friday in Bismark. The next call logged is at 1:10 from Duluth, MN. I ask the genius how I managed that? He said sorry and it was obvious it wasn't you.

This goes on for four months. The bill is always over what we were quoted. They kept raising there access fees which were never covered as a locked amount in our contract.

Just before Christmas of that year my stepdaughter got in an accident while sledding down a ski hill that was groomed for sledding. The youth center put up snow fencing but completely missed a twelve foot tree. She was on one of those round sleds that spin around. She hit the tree backwards and was paralyzed. She was rushed to the hospital. Neither her mom or I were notified until three hours later. I walked in to work with the General Manager meeting me at the door saying to go to the hospital. No one could get a hold of my wife. She finally showed up and was a mess of course.

We had gotten in to the habit of paying the bill at the Verizon store so we could wait for the last day. Well, the due date was the same day my stepdaughter went in to the hospital. We spent pretty much three straight days at the hospital. The doctors weren't 100% sure what was going to happen because of swelling. Turns out her vertebrae was cracked on the inside and had agitated her spinal cord. When the swelling went down it took pressure off the spinal cord and she was able to walk. I hate my ex-wife but I wouldn't have ever wished that on her.

Needless to say paying any bills was not high on the priority list. On the third day they shut our phones off. I went to the Verizon store and asked why they shut out phones off after only three days? Oh, that shouldn't of happened. I pay the bill in full and I am told the phones will be turned on within fifteen minutes. I head home and wait another ten minutes to be safe.

I try calling my wife from my cell phone to her cell phone to say the bill is paid. The phone rings directly to customer service. I say why am I talking to you. He says I haven't paid my bill. I said I just paid it in full at the Verizon store. He says doesn't matter. I am now considered a new customer. I say well what does that mean? He says I need to come up with $400 PER LINE as a deposit to get reinstated. I ask him if he is f**king nuts? I shouldn't have sworn but it caught me off guard. I say well I guess we are done with Verizon. He says I will be charged an early termination fee per line. I say come and get it. I get a bill in the mail for $400 ($200 per line) early termination.

I have never paid the bill. It has been sold and resold to various collection agencies. About once a year I get a postcard saying So and So will settle this debt for a fraction of blah blah blah. I think it got up to $633 with fees the last time I looked. It isn't on my credit report. I will never pay that bill. Ever. I don't care if they want to settle for a $1.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped Grille Inserts The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover

Last edited by DarthRam; 12-06-2013 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

This thread's good entertainment.

Grub out!
Old 12-06-2013, 06:01 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post

If you don't mind being entertained by the misery of others.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 12-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2505
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems satellite & cable companies are notorius for poor customer service. i too have had issues with both, though not as significant as yours. Feel for ya.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Has Internet Tourettes

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1693
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

OMG...Verizon.

In my previous house before I got into the catastrophe with Cablevision, I had FiOS with Verizon.

So I have the service for a few months and one day it goes out. I call the service department and they say they'll send someone over...

After 2/3 missed appointments we're going on nearly 30 days without service.

I come home and had one of those copper fire pits on the side of the house. Well it's crushed and there are dual wheel tracks leading up to it and away.

As soon as I get into the house the phone rings. It's FiOS telling me that my bill is due. I ask them what bill because I haven't had ANY service for 30 days...and who's going to pay for my fire-pit? Go out to get the mail and there's a card in the mail box. Sorry we missed you but the contractor was here and repaired the problem...blah, blah, blah.

Over the weekend their claims guy comes out and says the pit is crushed...no shit.

He says the tire tracks look like they're from a smaller vehicle and will speak with the contractor.

So I get a little more than a little agitated and tell him to look at my Caravan (we had an Expresso by Plymouth and my Caravan. It was lowered 2 inches, had the factory spoiler, BBS wheels, and tear away graphics covering the hood. The two front fenders, and partially through the front doors. A giant black and white soccer ball So it was my soccer-dad van.)

Anyway. There's no damage to the front or the rear on either of the lower spoilers and we measure the tires apart. I asked him what the hell do you think I did...Run it over twice just to make sure it was really really crushed???

Anyway...again...I tell them I'm moving and don't really give a rat's ass.

Get a call a day or two later saying this was the second attempt for payment for the 30 days prior to them destroying the fire pit and that they are coming out to disconnect the service. I'm dumbfounded because I explain rather aggressively that I didn't have any service for 30 days so why should I pay them for something I didn't have???

They check everything and are like...Well sir I see that there were several attempts to repair the service but no one was home. We also see that there was zero usage during that period of time.

So I ask them...why would you charge me for 30 days of service that I never had and the end result is that it was an outside problem and they fixed it when I wasn't home anyway?

To make a long story short...time warp to 2 1/2 years later. Collection agency calls me and tells me that they're putting a claim of an overdue $24.00 on my credit report.

So I just said F it and paid the freakin $24.00 for 30 days of service that I never had.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I have had similar problems with
AT&T wireless home phone with the California Plan, any call made within California was suppose to be billed as a Local call, it never was & they took the satellite dishes off of every ones building, they went out of business !!

Then i had several problems with Sprint on my cell phone, receiving messages several hours after they had been made & that was after someone tried to call me to do a job, their service was very poor, no cell phone towers or repeater stations except close to metro areas near the west coast, there were concentrating on the states east of Texas.
The bills that i had to pay for ROAMING were ridiculous.

COX cable told me that if i went with the TV/Internet/phone package that my bill would lower & that because i was a senior & low income, i would get an even better deal. That lasted about 15 days & when i complained saying that it was suppose to be 6 months & then be reviewed, they basically told me tuff sh*t, we have you locked in for 2 years.
When i had signed up for that special rate, i also had told them that i needed to be able to receive & send Faxes & i was told that they never had an issue with Fax operations & telephone being on the same telephone line. After they switched my phone to their plan, i no longer could get or send Faxes without first having to unplug the phone & plug in the fax machine, i again complained & the same Manager again told me that i needed a second phone line to do that. Bunch of B.S. & i still have another year to go on the contract

Talk about being on the phone to get all the above corrected & i may as well have been talking to a brick wall
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 12-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post

Old 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

.... in an educational kinda' way.

Grub out!