DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Ram Club Regional Chapters! > North East

Notices

North East CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 sport
Color: BLACK
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:51
Nemmisis1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikennrg View Post
I like how you tried to slip in that you used to be a cop like it's a get off free card. You're no better than the rest of us.
Guess u can't read mike.. I said he was beat.., I'm just letting u guys know how it went down. And tried to help with a small defense if u ever go to CRT ...
Sponsored links
Old 12-18-2013, 08:38 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: black
Rep:267
Ahays63 is a jewel in the roughAhays63 is a jewel in the roughAhays63 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramageddon View Post
It amazes me how you attack the op for trying to get out of a ticket as if none of you would try anything (name dropping included) to get your self out of one. 23 years of issuing summonses and I can hardly remember a traffic stop where the operator took the summons and drove away quietly. Reality is every profession has it's benefits right wrong or indifferent it is reality. I think it's such a sore subject due to the overwhelming dislike of cops in this country To the op thanks for your service brother I'm sure you saw some pretty horrible things during your time on the job and as you can see none of it appreciated. That's why it's called the thin blue line.
well said i agree 100%...im not sure when this site got so immature and everyone started attacking each other on here but it seems like theres a lot of that goin on now, i thought we were all grown ups and more mature than that on here
Old 12-18-2013, 08:47 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Doge Ram Power Wagon
Color: White
Rep:24
mtnrider is on a distinguished road

New York is a lost cause. Get out while you can.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral gray
Rep:37
Ramageddon is on a distinguished road

^^^^^^ truer words were never spoken^^^^^^^^^
Old 12-18-2013, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2012 RCSB Express
Rep:97
mikennrg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemmisis1 View Post
Guess u can't read mike.. I said he was beat.., I'm just letting u guys know how it went down. And tried to help with a small defense if u ever go to CRT ...
I did read that "he was beat". That doesn't change the fact that you tossed out the fact that you were a cop in an attempt to get out of it.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 2500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Prairie Pearl Clearcoat
Rep:132
mrolow will become famous soon enoughmrolow will become famous soon enough

I was a cop, but have never tried to use that fact to get out of a ticket. At this time, I have not had a ticket in over 20 years. Even after being off the job for many years working traffic, I still see a lot of violations and my wife gets pissed every time I point one out.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:04 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Rep:267
Ahays63 is a jewel in the roughAhays63 is a jewel in the roughAhays63 is a jewel in the rough

i look at this as one of those times like when you see somebody in uniform whether it be police, EMT, fireman, military etc. try and pay for there lunch or buy them a beer whatever as a thank you for your service and risking your life so all us spoiled americans can live the good life...remember its those type of people that were able to live the way we do. so please quite with the disrespect all he was getting at was the officer wasnt even willing to show him that his tint was illegal therefor putting the officer in the wrong, its like getting pulled over for speeding and if you no you werent and ask to see the radar and they refuse to show it to you, guess what your off the hook.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:26 AM

Vehicle: 2014 ram sport crewcab rambox
Rep:346
crusher is a jewel in the roughcrusher is a jewel in the roughcrusher is a jewel in the roughcrusher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It amazes me how you attack the op for trying to get out of a ticket as if none of you would try anything (name dropping included) to get your self out of one. 23 years of issuing summonses and I can hardly remember a traffic stop where the operator took the summons and drove away quietly. Reality is every profession has it's benefits right wrong or indifferent it is reality. I think it's such a sore subject due to the overwhelming dislike of cops in this country To the op thanks for your service brother I'm sure you saw some pretty horrible things during your time on the job and as you can see none of it appreciated. That's why it's called the thin blue line.
i have to agree, everybody try's to get out of it when you're pull over for whatever the reason is,, police man or not, there could be a complet book of excuse used to get out of a ticket,.. people try but it dosent mean it will work
Old 12-19-2013, 10:41 AM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

WOW brother....Sorry to hear that......Being a fellow copper I have better things to do with my time than measure window tints on vehicles.....However with that said good luck and please keep us updated on how that goes....

Merry Christmas and stay safe.....

Ed

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 12-19-2013, 06:09 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 sport
Color: BLACK
Rep:51
Nemmisis1 will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Really appreciate it... Ramageddon.... It sucks how u did your time and SURVIVED it only to see that this is how they treat their retired...but my parting words with him was one day you will retire well see how u like it when u get treated like this...as for thin blue ine... There is none... What is coming out the academy nowadays,...... We r in trouble. They teach no loyalty no respect... Point in case it's like a gold star in their folder if they catch a shield falling... And for those that say think u above the law..... We are not we r all a part of society... But the ones that flame are the ones that would never wear a bullseye on their back and hit the streets... That's why I say the only thing that we old timers had was DISCRESSION..... Now ...all that is out the door....as for my advise with the tints it goes far when u r in front of that judge. Take it or leave it.. It's advise it's free.... Or u can bend over and take the hit and cough it up....

Think about this on the island there is over 50% home owner and working responsible people what can they write?.... Look it up there were more tint issued tickets than ANY other violation including speeding dwi aggressive driving etc. so sad where they have sunk to. In their heads who ever has tints is a drug dealer or killer...lol... Can't have tints cause it looks NICE!!!!... But anyway I'm gettin off the soapbox.... He whole point of this thread was for and FYI ... But it turned out everyone jumping all over it.... There is no DISCRESSION and they re hitting everything ..looks like someone has a bug in their ass for tints.... Just coming over the bridge TODAY ... Cop clocking with the radar...... Where they should turn a blind eye as a ok guys its the holidays... The theory should be if u got one you must of REALLY deserved it.... Any way good night folks and happy holidays.. Merry Christmas to u all and your families.