DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 01-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport 4X4
Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Rep:19
2013Ram is on a distinguished road

Yes, Scott is the sales manager. Chrysler financing rebate is not included in my price. I did talk to the sales guy (Kevin) about that. He said that the Chrysler financing rebate can change so they do not quote that in their price. It's interesting that it seems different with you.
My belief is that you will eventually get an email with what you need. Scott's wording back to me was pretty clear and concise in my opinion.
An interesting thing to do is to price your car out on Truecar. The price will be close to what they're quoting you (a little higher) but still WAY lower than in other zip codes. That gave me a little more comfort level that they were legit up there.
2014 Sport CC 4X4 Hemi; 5'7" Box; Leather; Remote Start and Security, Premium, and Convenience Groups; 3.92 LSD; Performance Hood; Air Susp.; Trailer Brake Controller; Class IV Receiver; ParkSense; 8.4AN NAV Radio; Spray-In Bedliner; Wheel to Wheel Side Steps. Other mods: DeeZee Tailgate Assist, BakFlip VP, Mopar Bed Extender.
Photos: http://www.ramforumz.com/album.php?albumid=3270
Sponsored links
Old 01-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
rgardjr is on a distinguished road

Well today came and went with no email/phone call from Scott. I ended up getting pretty much the same deal from one of the local dealers. I backed into Dillon's price being cost - 100% of Holdback -$1000. My local dealer did 100% Holdback - $900. Dillon's document fee is $299 local dealer is $178.60. No plane ticket and no 400 mile drive home. Dillon's pricing certainly help my negotiations!
Old 01-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgardjr View Post
Well today came and went with no email/phone call from Scott. I ended up getting pretty much the same deal from one of the local dealers. I backed into Dillon's price being cost - 100% of Holdback -$1000. My local dealer did 100% Holdback - $900. Dillon's document fee is $299 local dealer is $178.60. No plane ticket and no 400 mile drive home. Dillon's pricing certainly help my negotiations!
I would go local as well if I were you. It looks like they're quoting me a better deal which makes me a little suspicious.
I'm getting invoice - $1,500 rebate -100% holdback - $2,000. It's interesting that it is exactly $2,000. So either they're willing to come down more to get my business since I'm further away (756 miles) or I have a surprise waiting for me when I get there! I guess we 'll see in a couple of months.
2014 Sport CC 4X4 Hemi; 5'7" Box; Leather; Remote Start and Security, Premium, and Convenience Groups; 3.92 LSD; Performance Hood; Air Susp.; Trailer Brake Controller; Class IV Receiver; ParkSense; 8.4AN NAV Radio; Spray-In Bedliner; Wheel to Wheel Side Steps. Other mods: DeeZee Tailgate Assist, BakFlip VP, Mopar Bed Extender.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Ram View Post
I would go local as well if I were you. It looks like they're quoting me a better deal which makes me a little suspicious.
I'm getting invoice - $1,500 rebate -100% holdback - $2,000. It's interesting that it is exactly $2,000. So either they're willing to come down more to get my business since I'm further away (756 miles) or I have a surprise waiting for me when I get there! I guess we 'll see in a couple of months.
I looked at your deal and came up with the same $2000 based on the $1500 in rebates. It's been mentioned in the pricing thread that you should be eligible for $2500 in lockable rebates. With the extra $1000 in rebates that would put you at the same $1000 under invoice -100% holdback they quoted me. Hopefully, they are going $2000 under and when the truck comes in you'll get the extra thousand in rebates. I know from making my deal face to face how difficult it was for my dealership to get to the $900 under. There was no way they could have gotten to $2000 and I didn't ask them to. Did they send you a copy of the Priced Order Confirmation? Looks just like the Configuration Preview, but has a VON indicating that the order has been placed. I also got a signed copy of a price sheet that shows Selling Price, Discount, Rebates, Doc Fee, Sales Tax, and Tag Fee. I would ask for something similar to this since you have put the deposit down and it would remove any uncertainty from the equation.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

I have both. The POC has my name and address on it. Lists it as 1-Sold Order under Scheduling Priority.
I called Chrysler the other day and I am only eligible for $1,500 rebate which was also confirmed in the email from Scott that the $1,500 rebate was the only one he included in the price.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Ram View Post
I have both. The POC has my name and address on it. Lists it as 1-Sold Order under Scheduling Priority.
I called Chrysler the other day and I am only eligible for $1,500 rebate which was also confirmed in the email from Scott that the $1,500 rebate was the only one he included in the price.
If you've got the sheet showing the price, discount & rebates you've got it locked down-no surprises waiting. Nice Job!
Old 01-16-2014, 06:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Customer Reviews from their website
http://www.dennisdillonchryslerjeepd...stimonials.htm

Dealer Rater website reviews
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/De...e-review-3889/
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 01-16-2014, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Literally feast or famine with those reviews ...
Old 01-16-2014, 10:21 PM

Vehicle: 2007 chevy 1500
gray gables is on a distinguished road

I looked at his site, one of the trucks I liked was a 3/4 ton laramie 4x4. I looked at the options in it, it had 2320$ worth of stuff I don't want or need, would bring my grand total down to 41k an change. But I also need a snow plow prep package on my truck, which alot of those don't have.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Trim Level: Sport
Color: it's white!
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
longez is on a distinguished road

My experience so far exactly parallels 2013 Ram's with Dennis Dillon. Same Sales Manager but a different salesman - Eric Brown who has been top notch. Communications have been prompt, accurate and detailed. I ordered a well optioned Sport last week and the truck will be produced next week - delivery in late July.