DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Cherry Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
starid is on a distinguished road

when I was in there ordering my truck they have a huge map of US with pins showing where there trucks have gone. All over including New York/Florida. Guess it was worth the plane flight. The sales manager was assigning which salesman was picking what customer at the airport. Airport is in Boise about 1/2 hour from Caldwell. My truck should be here in about 10 days
Sponsored links
Old 03-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Cherry Red
starid is on a distinguished road

picked up my Laramie last saturday. No surprises. wanted to sell me VIN etching for 300 dollars but backed off when I told them I didn't want it. Full tank of Gas , Back Dennis Dillion mud flaps and rubber dennis Dillion mats over the factory carpet mats. Good experience GREAT PRICE
Old 03-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearlcoat
MichaelBoise is on a distinguished road
Smile Dennis Dillon-I like these guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmcleod View Post
Located in Michigan, Dillon in Idaho.
Dealer offer about 10k below msrp. Requesting deposit.
Has anyone dealt with this dealer ? Experience good, bad, indifferent ?
Thanks
Tim
Over the past 2 decades, I have purchased 2 trucks from Dennis Dillon and really like doing business with them. I felt like I got a fair deal both times. They did not try to upsell me and there were no hidden costs. They even delivered the trucks to my house with fuel tanks full. About a week after each purchase, I got a follow up phone call from this dealership to discuss any issues and to thank me for my business. Will definitely do business with them again.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport 4X4
Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:19
2013Ram is on a distinguished road

I picked up my truck on March 7th. There was a VIN etching charge for $279 on my paperwork that they pulled off immediately once I voiced my displeasure with it.
They go out of their way to find out if you're able to get any additional rebates. I ended up with another $500 to be applied to accessories for owning a business. They just Googled my business name and my taypayer ID came up. Got a bed extender and Weathertech mats for free.
They did have a mistake on the amount they charged me by $500. It was difficult to find due to the way they showed the price and the fact that I had some slight damage to the bumper which they gave me $663 off the price of the truck. Anyways, I didn't catch it right away. When I called them back several days later and emailed them my figures, they corrected it immediately after taking 1/2 hour to confirm there was a mistake. They could have told me tough luck but they fixed the mistake. I was somewhat surprised but pleased that they did that.
Also, their driver was waiting for me at the airport and it was a good experience. The guys there are all pretty friendly and knowledgeable. Monte spent at least 1/2 hour going over everything on the truck. They know their stuff! Just watch out for that VIN etching charge!
Oh yeah, the price was by far better than any other dealer I found. Will do business with them again.
2014 Sport CC 4X4 Hemi; 5'7" Box; Leather; Remote Start and Security, Premium, and Convenience Groups; 3.92 LSD; Performance Hood; Air Susp.; Trailer Brake Controller; Class IV Receiver; ParkSense; 8.4AN NAV Radio; Spray-In Bedliner; Wheel to Wheel Side Steps. Other mods: DeeZee Tailgate Assist, BakFlip VP, Mopar Bed Extender.
Photos: http://www.ramforumz.com/album.php?albumid=3270
Old 03-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Color: Black
rgardjr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Ram View Post
I ended up with another $500 to be applied to accessories for owning a business.
I used the On The Job program to get a Mopar bedrug, rear mudflaps, and blacked out emblems for mine. I had to do the leg work for the dealer though. Glad that you had a smooth transaction with Dillon. They sure helped me get a good deal at my local dealer!
Old 05-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport 4x4
Color: GCM
nolimits76 is on a distinguished road

Is there a particular sales guy those from out of state are talking to? I have a big dealership just a few miles from my house but they are complete ass clowns and I hate to give them any business.