DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-16-2014, 06:43 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Default New and Improved site is up and running ready to go :) Check it out let us know your thoughts

New site is up and live, and taking orders, please report back to us if you have any issues to jeremiah@bullysperformance.com so that we can get any issues that you may run into corrected ASAP. Also a couple of the categories on the header do not have products yet that is coming soon, for those of you wanting in on the current LMI group buy there products will be loaded later today when we push the new Gift Certificate Feature into the store. We currently have roughly 20 full manufacturer product lines in and are going to continue loading them as fast as we can at a pace of 2-4 per day. Recommendations on what you would like to see in next are always welcome, we try to put products in that people that follow us are looking for or would like to see before we do others.

And as always feedback is always welcome.

Thanks
Jeremiah

http://bullysperformance.com

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2014, 06:59 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Guessing Stainless Works will be added?

Also did you all drop RIPP Superchargers?

Site looks good. A lot easier to navigate.

Chrome... in moderation.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:02 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
Guessing Stainless Works will be added?

Also did you all drop RIPP Superchargers?

Site looks good. A lot easier to navigate.
both are going to be added yes, we have close to 300 Manufactures to add into the site in the up coming months, we are going to actively work to get at least 3 new Manufacturers loaded per day during the week, the more popular ones will of coarse be added first, and whatever is requested to be added in by our fellow forum members will take priority. no we have not dropped RIPP

The way we load the Products in now is a little different than we did before, we are pursuing it in a completely different way now, where we load in the entire product lines at the same time, some Manufactures require you to be an authorized dealer to have access to the information so some will take longer than others as we have to go through all the processes, but at the end of the day we fee it will be best for everyone, and will keep the site clean the more and more we add in, where as in the past it just has gotten cluttered, we are going to do our best to prevent this from happening Something I think you all will like is the new features we worked really hard on. Lots of thought, time, and cussing went into getting some of them to work. The biggest new ones are the "Make an Offer", and "Fitment Guide" features OH YEA and a WORKING Year Make Model search. While it is not your traditional search it is still very effective, and easy to use and we hope everyone comes to enjoy using it .

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 02-16-2014 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:54 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

If anyone has an issue with the chat feature at the bottom let me know, I enabled it to start off closed when you come to the site, so it should be out of the way for the most part, if it starts open or causes browsing/usability issues let me know I can see if I can turn it off on phones without turning it off on the desktop.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 02-16-2014, 08:19 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

product images will not be displaying for a little while while we install the SSL's on our image server, however everything else is and will continue working perfectly.

Old 02-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:910
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully's Performance View Post
product images will not be displaying for a little while while we install the SSL's on our image server, however everything else is and will continue working perfectly.
i was just going to mention this....i thought it may have been specific to my mac.

looks great though!
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!
Old 02-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Congratulations on getting the new store running, I know how much work is involved. I'm going to start snooping now.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Rep:139
SShadow1974 will become famous soon enoughSShadow1974 will become famous soon enough

Is there a way to stop the Vehicle selection at the MODEL and for the store to show all items available for that model? The manufacturers that are there, I don't have a clue who they are or what they sell... I just want to see everything that fits my truck and browse.

So far, so good... Will report back any issues I run across. I know this is a work in progress, but I am just going to mention the things I see - if it's a future update or planned, no worries! Not trying to rag on ya, just trying to help with a user friendly site!

Doesn't keep my vehicle selection... And at the moment (hopefully that will change in the future?) it doesn't filter the results within a manufacturer if I manually go there - for example, I went into Anzo USA and there are 1400 products, how would I ever find stuff that fit my truck?
Descriptions still seem to be lacking a bit... For example, there is a "GT for Hemi" and "Front Floor Liner" listed. When you click on the GT for Hemi, there is a company history but no information on what the product is. And the Front Floor Liner, you have to click on the fitment tab to see that it's for a Challenger.
And the side scroll thing is a pain, I'd rather have them shown all at once on the page so I can scroll the webpage up/down rather than clicking on a button to scroll sideways.
Maybe the ability to choose a type of product - like Headlights for example, would be nice, rather than using manufacturers. If that ability is already there, I can't find it.

Last edited by SShadow1974; 02-16-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:52 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by primo spaghetti View Post
i was just going to mention this....i thought it may have been specific to my mac.

looks great though!
Nope not specific to mac lol, they should be coming back in within a few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Congratulations on getting the new store running, I know how much work is involved. I'm going to start snooping now.
Thanks! Let us know your thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShadow1974 View Post
Is there a way to stop the Vehicle selection at the MODEL and for the store to show all items available for that model? The manufacturers that are there, I don't have a clue who they are or what they sell... I just want to see everything that fits my truck and browse.

So far, so good... Will report back any issues I run across. I know this is a work in progress, but I am just going to mention the things I see - if it's a future update or planned, no worries! Not trying to rag on ya, just trying to help with a user friendly site!

Doesn't keep my vehicle selection... And at the moment (hopefully that will change in the future?) it doesn't filter the results within a manufacturer if I manually go there - for example, I went into Anzo USA and there are 1400 products, how would I ever find stuff that fit my truck?
Descriptions still seem to be lacking a bit... For example, there is a "GT for Hemi" and "Front Floor Liner" listed. When you click on the GT for Hemi, there is a company history but no information on what the product is. And the Front Floor Liner, you have to click on the fitment tab to see that it's for a Challenger.
And the side scroll thing is a pain, I'd rather have them shown all at once on the page so I can scroll the webpage up/down rather than clicking on a button to scroll sideways.
Maybe the ability to choose a type of product - like Headlights for example, would be nice, rather than using manufacturers. If that ability is already there, I can't find it.
We have a lot of this stuff planned for the future, but in order to keep costs down and an effective release date (that still ended up being 3-4 weeks behid schedule lol) we optimized the site for 90% of our traffic, according to the Analytics we have collected over the last year or so on how people use our site, and where are traffic comes from 90% of our traffic and visitors already know what they are looking for so naturally we created the site for the majority of the type of traffic we get.

However we did not forget about the other 10% either, as our store is pretty coded from scratch and they do not make out of the box plugins, or anything like that for our site we have to hand code a lot of the stuff that you see in there now.

A couple things that are planned in the upcoming months is a way for people the site to remember your search, this should be able to be done with the simple use of a cookie like it is on most sites. Where it gets a bit complicated is filtering the results down. However we have a plan of an attack for that as well probably a 2 month project once we start it though.

As far as filtering products once you have clicked on the manufacturer we never really thought of that, but I am sure we will be able to come up with something, there are limitations we need to get worked out with spreadsheet softwares or figure out a different way to do it. Some of the products fit 1000's of different vehicle combinations so when we go to put in the category info it takes up more than the current limit in a cell of roughly 32000 so we have to try and keep the complete category chain as short as we can to make sure we can get as much of the year make model filled as possible, the best way right now to do that is not to filter the manufacturer results down.

Once we get worked past that limitation though we should be able to also do a proper filter of part types, and a traditional category layout like a lot of other people have.

As far as the data that is on the site such as fitment guide and descriptions, what you are seeing is what is provided to us by the Manufacturers, I am going to start going through the more popular items once we get most of our product loaded in.

As far as finding products for your particular vehicle that are available from a certain manufacturer we would hope that you use our Year Make Model search.

But as always this is on ongoing project and there is a lot of stuff left to add in, and still some things that need to be revisited a little bit, we are hoping that everyone does find this site easier to use than the old one though, and will come to like it

Old 02-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Firefox doesn't like something about it

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to bullysperformance.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle