DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Miscellaneous For Sale

Notices

Miscellaneous For Sale Post anything you have for sale in here that is not related to the Dodge Ram.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:33
speedfoos is on a distinguished road
Default 2004 Harley Davidson FXDLi Dyna Low Rider - $7500

It's time to let my current baby go, I've fallen in love with a Ducati. This is a well-taken care of, well-ridden, 2004 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDLi. For those that don't know, that stands for a Dyna Low Rider with fuel injection. Fuel injection means no messing with chokes, the bike always starts in any weather, no worrying about waiting for it to warm up, throttle response is instantaneous, I mean there's a reason we've gone to fuel injection instead of carbs. The bike currently sits at approx 30,150 miles and I ride it daily when its not supposed to rain, but I'm not afraid of getting both of us wet if I have to.

I bought the bike four years ago (with 11,000 miles on it), bought new tins for it and had them powdercoated at FinalTouch Powdercoating in Spring Lake. The color is Misty Lava - a two-stage metallic powder with clear coat. Incredibly durable and absolutely beautiful, takes cleaning and waxing just like paint but lasts a heckuva lot longer and is resistant to most scratches and chemicals. I also had the headlight visor cover coated to match. The bike is beautiful. Forward controls came stock from the factory and fit nicely on the bike. The bike has a clear, rebuilt title because it was laid down by the previous owner. There are zero cosmetic, structural or performance flaws on this bike.

If I kept the bike, what would I do to it? Nothing but put more miles on it and tires when I needed to. I put a brand new front tire on at the beginning of August and the rear tire was new about 1500 miles ago. I changed the fluids at the beginning of the riding season, completely upgraded the stock suspension and changed the bars to something a little lower because I have a shoulder injury. I also replaced the stock cam tensioner pads with new ones from Cyco and replaced all the top-end gaskets as part of the job. Google "TC88 cam chain tensioner" if you're curious because this is a major maintenance issue that is now taken care of on this bike.

There is nothing wrong with the bike, it's the rider. I've had a change of heart and want a new toy. Make no mistake though, this bike is a hammer. It's cammed, new intake and exhaust and tuned. Smokes my buddy's '04 Softail that has a 95" motor. It also handles like a dream with the new suspension and upgraded brakes (EBC pads, custom rotors), not a wobble at any speed and rock solid in the turns. You will not be sorry with this bike, it's a real head turner, comfortable and fast to boot. Comes with the Danny Gray seat that's on it and the stock seat.

$7500 OBO

Here are the specs:
  • 2004 FXDLi
  • 88 c.i./1450cc v-twin motor
  • 5-speed transmission
Mods:
  • Screaming Eagle 203 cams
  • Dobeck EFI Controller
  • Ricor rear suspension
  • Ricor Intiminators front suspension
  • Poly handle bar bushings
  • Rinehart Racing 2-1 Chrome Exhaust
  • Arlen Ness Big Sucker Intake
  • K&N filter
  • HD Stage 1 Re-flash
  • JAG Oil cooler w/OEM thermostat filter housing
  • Kuryakyn smoked LED taillight and bullet turns
  • Re-located smoked bullet front turn signals
  • 12V DC receptacle (cigarette lighter style)
  • Battery charger leads
  • Memphis shades detachable windshield (tinted black, not pictured)
  • New front tire
  • 85% tread on rear tire
  • Complete fluid change approx 1500 miles ago (fork, primary, crankcase, transmission)
  • Low-rise pullback drag bars
  • Two seats, Danny Gray (pictured) and stock
  • New mirrors
  • Sissybar
  • Felt-lined leather saddle bags
  • Custom powder-coated tins and visor (misty lava from FinalTouch powdercoating in Spring Lake)
  • Custom 13-spoke rotors that match wheels exactly (plus the POC for when you want new ones)
  • Factory Service/Repair Manual
  • Bike cover
  • 2 x spare oil filters

Cash talks. No trades. You can test ride as long as you have a permanent motorcycle endorsement on your license, cash in hand and you go around my block. If you don't have the endorsement, you can sit on it running in my garage, I'll even let you start it and rev the throttle a little, but that's it. No, I don't want your help selling the bike. No I will not ship it to your friend on the East Coast who will ship to you in Senegal.

Pics are from this morning (10/10/2014). You will notice the bike is not running passenger pegs. I have them and will install at buyers request, I just removed them because my wife does not like to ride.

Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2014, 02:48 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie QC
Color: Blue Streak Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:25
dleininger is on a distinguished road

Wow, she's a beauty! GLWS
Old 10-10-2014, 06:20 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:33
speedfoos is on a distinguished road

Thanks, put a lot of work into that bike, just want something completely different. The new Monster 1200s and MV Agusta Brutale are both calling my name loudly.
Closed Thread