DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 6.4 HEMI V8

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 6.4 HEMI V8 Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!
Factory Spec: 6.4-liter HEMI® V8 engine - 410 horsepower, 429 lb-ft of torque.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-23-2014, 02:08 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Default Diablosport announces support for the 6.4!

Diablosport keeps cranking out support! Send us a PM or email for more information!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10264296_10151994143666822_2706811349105361892_n.jpg (56.9 KB, 42 views)

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Sponsored links
Old 04-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Flame Red
Rep:517
shawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of lightshawnu is a glorious beacon of light

Dammnn.

they was quick on that, whats are the gains??
12 RCSB Express- 5%Tint, Gatorhyde spray-in, Black OEM Tips, Plasti Dip badges and Interior, CBE muffler,AFE CAI, Kenwood DDX370, Ks3.5s, Pioneer 6x9s,BT 964SP lowered on oem chrome 17's and some LEDs... Plenty on the To-Do list

New audio build in progress
Old 04-28-2014, 11:36 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

93 Octane Performance Tune (Diablo Tune)
This tune is designed for use with premium 93 Octane fuel. The Performance Tune will unleash the maximum available Horsepower, Torque and Economy out of your stock vehicle with no other mods necessary! Vehicles will see a power across the entire RPM range with the greatest gains down low. Vehicle will also see improvements in drivability, throttle response, and economy.
15hp 20tq
91 Octane Performance
This tune is very similar to the Performance tune for 93 Octane but optimized for 91 Octane Premium Fuel. Vehicles will see a power across the entire RPM range with the greatest gains down low. Vehicle will also see improvements in drivability, throttle response, and economy.
13hp 18tq
87 Octane Performance Tune
This tune is designed for use with 87 octane gasoline. It will increase HP, TQ and Fuel Economy without the need to run premium fuel in the vehicle. While HP Gains are not as great as in the 93 octane Diablotune, this tune wakes up your vehicle's throttle response, power, and improves overall driveability.
10hp 15tq
Mileage Booster
The Mileage Booster tune optimizes efficiency for daily use. Horsepower gains will be minimal, but mileage will improve by up to 3 MPG in some applications! Compatible with fuel that is 87 octane or greater.
N/A
N/A
Modified Stock
This tune is designed to work with a stock vehicle and keep the stock HP and TQ ratings. Use this tune to have factory drivability but modify the parameters of your vehicle's calibration such as speed limiters, rev limiters, tire size and more.
N/A
N/A

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 05-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500/2011 Ram 3500
Trim Level: tradesman
Color: white
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:10
Slinky750 is on a distinguished road

installed my tune.. running the 87 octane performance tune but i run 89… i just posted on the message board on diablo's site though.. my gauge cluster is staying lit up with the tuner plugged in. Any thoughts?
Old 05-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 2500
Trim Level: CCSB 4x4 Laramie
Color: Max Steel
Olli is on a distinguished road

Did you get things resolved?

How is the tune otherwise?

Olli
Old 05-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Shotgunred218 is on a distinguished road

So just wondering if this voids the factory warranty?
Old 05-11-2014, 11:06 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky750 View Post
installed my tune.. running the 87 octane performance tune but i run 89… i just posted on the message board on diablo's site though.. my gauge cluster is staying lit up with the tuner plugged in. Any thoughts?
Sorry for the delayed response, I do not know what could be causing that, however I have sent an email and left a voicemail so hopefully will hear something by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunred218 View Post
So just wondering if this voids the factory warranty?
It "COULD" void your warranty, however I have not heard of anyone having a warranty voided with a tuner running the canned tunes so long as they return the truck to the factory flash and then remove the tuner from the truck before taking it to the dealer for service. Now if you start running nitrous get into custom tunes to support it, cam, supercharger, etc., etc. that is a whole other story.

I have asked multiple service techs, and service managers if they could tell I had a tuner installed and all they said was they can see how many times the computer has been accessed, however those statements only come after I had returned the vehicles to the factory tune, then I installed the custom tune, and canned tunes and they said that they could clearly tell it did not have a factory tune, but once it was returned to factory the the access counter went up but that was it. I have tested this with a 2012 Ram 1500 5.7l, and a 2013 Dodge Challenger RT results were the same with both.

keep in mind that anytime you plug in to check codes, clear codes, the dealer re flashes the computer with an update this will also raise the access counter, so long as you don't get to crazy and go switching tunes every day or multiple times a day for weeks or months at a time you should be ok.

another thing to Keep in mind this is just my experience (it is also many others as well) but these statements to not warrant any kind of a guarantee or warranty.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Shotgunred218 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the very good explanation.