DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 05-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2002 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 2WD
Trim Level: ST
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:121
KelseytheDodgeGirl will become famous soon enoughKelseytheDodgeGirl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Awesome! How'd you do on your finals?
I won't know until my professors get around to posting grades, but I'm pretty confident I aced my Biology final. My speech final was a group speech and we tired for first in the class competition. I can't see not passing that one. For now, I'm stuck playing the waiting game with all of them.
One of my favorite games, ever. Except not at all.

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.2L V8 "The Beast"
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 4.7L V8 "Silver" Build thread
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L V8 Hemi
Sponsored links
Old 05-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseytheDodgeGirl View Post
I won't know until my professors get around to posting grades, but I'm pretty confident I aced my Biology final. My speech final was a group speech and we tired for first in the class competition. I can't see not passing that one. For now, I'm stuck playing the waiting game with all of them.
One of my favorite games, ever. Except not at all.
I hate the waiting game. Been done all my classes for like 2 weeks except a math course I had to take online/distant education because I needed to upgrade to a 70. Got 2 more tests left to write. Wrote one at 930am today before work. Studied and practiced till 4am. Was back up at 620am.... I hate this lol.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 05-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

KelseytheDodgeGirl will become famous soon enoughKelseytheDodgeGirl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I hate the waiting game. Been done all my classes for like 2 weeks except a math course I had to take online/distant education because I needed to upgrade to a 70. Got 2 more tests left to write. Wrote one at 930am today before work. Studied and practiced till 4am. Was back up at 620am.... I hate this lol.
Yeouch!
That's a pain. Last semester I had a crazy finals schedule like that and was completely sleep deprived by the end of the week. Was lucky this time-- no chemistry this time because my advisor is a moron. (long story-- let's just say that I'll be scheduling myself and having it approved now...)

Good luck!

Old 05-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Exclamation A rant and an update

Sorry guys, just need to have a little rant to let off some major steam.

Took a friend of mine that had just returned home from college to the drive-in, met another friend, had a girls night out at the movies.

I got a little protective of my Silver because some a-hole in a big, lifted Ford almost hit him.

Then I heard some guy say, "Why are you even upset, babe, that's obviously not your truck!"

What, a girl can't drive a truck with some custom sh!t on it now?
Are the people around here so sexist that they think since it's a nice truck, it doesn't belong to a girl?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize all you guys (that have responded) are guys, but still! I know well enough that you wouldn't do that! It pissed me off so badly I almost got out of the truck to find him and give him a piece of my mind, but fighting at the drive-in is one of the fastest ways to get kicked out.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Now that I've recuperated from getting home at like 2 am, I'm heading out to wash the truck that 'obviously isn't mine' and maybe do some Plasti-dip work on him.

I'll keep you posted, and sorry for the rant..

Last edited by KelseytheDodgeGirl; 05-11-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:55 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

A-holes like that are trying to compensate for something, and I dont mean compensating for a Ford eithor. Dont let them get to you. Girls driving custom trucks is the best thing since sliced bread for most men. Its like "holy hell an actual real common interest?!?@?@?".. Im still working on teaching my girlfriend abouts engines and differences between gas and diesel .. its a long road, but she is finally caving in and willing to learn. Now if I could get her in a truck and she would actually customize it, I would be set for life.

But ya, dont let the losers out there get to you. No matter male or female, there is always going to be haters. I do understand the bs sexism that went along with your case, but just remember..your rolling in a sweet silver ram while they cruise in shitboxes.

Let the poor suckers hate and just roll on with a smile, because its your truck and no matter what words they say, it wont change the fact that you got a custom truck that you are proud to call your own
Old 05-12-2014, 01:08 AM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

That ^^^^^ goes double for me, Little Lady!

Well said, Brandon.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
A-holes like that are trying to compensate for something, and I dont mean compensating for a Ford eithor. Dont let them get to you. Girls driving custom trucks is the best thing since sliced bread for most men. Its like "holy hell an actual real common interest?!?@?@?".. Im still working on teaching my girlfriend abouts engines and differences between gas and diesel .. its a long road, but she is finally caving in and willing to learn. Now if I could get her in a truck and she would actually customize it, I would be set for life.

But ya, dont let the losers out there get to you. No matter male or female, there is always going to be haters. I do understand the bs sexism that went along with your case, but just remember..your rolling in a sweet silver ram while they cruise in shitboxes.

Let the poor suckers hate and just roll on with a smile, because its your truck and no matter what words they say, it wont change the fact that you got a custom truck that you are proud to call your own
Hey Brandon, thanks. Seriously.
Wish the attitude was more 'holy hell a common interest!' and less 'what the hell is wrong with this oil smeared chick?!' around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
That ^^^^^ goes double for me, Little Lady!
Well said, Brandon.
Thanks Roger.

Sorry guys. I sorta blew a fuse because I'm almost always dealing with local guys my age wondering 'why the hell' I'm want to know how my truck works and how to fix it and why I'm not a 'normal girl'. Having their BS shoved in my face in that way really pissed me off. Ah well. I suppose haters gonna hate, huh?

Anyway! Silver's been put on hold and I'm going to be doing some on the '06 Hemi for mom as a mothers day gift.

(guess this is sort of a before on both of them, huh?)

Wash, clay, polish& wax, interior cleaned and plasti-diping on whatever she wants done.

We'll see what the weather brings me tomorrow. Hopefully a nice sunny day!
Then again... I'm in Indiana. If you don't like the weather, wait about 10 minutes. It'll change.

Thanks so much you guys & Go Dodge!

Old 05-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseytheDodgeGirl View Post
Hey Brandon, thanks. Seriously.
Wish the attitude was more 'holy hell a common interest!' and less 'what the hell is wrong with this oil smeared chick?!' around here!

Thanks Roger.

Sorry guys. I sorta blew a fuse because I'm almost always dealing with local guys my age wondering 'why the hell' I'm want to know how my truck works and how to fix it and why I'm not a 'normal girl'. Having their BS shoved in my face in that way really pissed me off. Ah well. I suppose haters gonna hate, huh?

Anyway! Silver's been put on hold and I'm going to be doing some on the '06 Hemi for mom as a mothers day gift.

(guess this is sort of a before on both of them, huh?)

Wash, clay, polish& wax, interior cleaned and plasti-diping on whatever she wants done.

We'll see what the weather brings me tomorrow. Hopefully a nice sunny day!
Then again... I'm in Indiana. If you don't like the weather, wait about 10 minutes. It'll change.

Thanks so much you guys & Go Dodge!
People are just ass clowns who live in the ancient times still. Some men are just weak and pathetic and thrive off having to know more then a female to feel manly because they lack "real manliness". Over Half of them only know how to change oil and wiper blades too ..hell all the more power to you for breaking the stereotype and being the girl turning the wrench and working on your truck
Old 05-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Smile

Quote:
People are just ass clowns who live in the ancient times still. Some men are just weak and pathetic and thrive off having to know more then a female to feel manly because they lack "real manliness". Over Half of them only know how to change oil and wiper blades too ..hell all the more power to you for breaking the stereotype and being the girl turning the wrench and working on your truck
Thanks again, Brandon!
Currently working on convincing a couple guy friends of mine that I haven't ruined my truck with "spraypaint". When I told them what plasti-dip was... Their response was "Oh, that bedliner shit. Yeah, that's not removable." Ah... no... no. but since you refuse to listen, sure. Its 'non-removable bedliner.'

Old 05-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Question

AAALLLLSSSSSSOOOOOOO, What do you think?

This is what I did today. (The Hemi isn't home, so no work on the white Ram today. )

Yeah, just one door so far..

But. Here's the thing. One side (the side that's done) has the 1500 closest to the wheel, while the other has "RAM" closest to the wheel.

Should I make it so the letters/numbers are the same -- red RAM, black 1500--
or should I keep the colors the same-- red furthest from the wheel, and black closest?

I mean, it's not gonna be that hard to change either way.
Just curious to see what you guys think.

I'm not even completely sure I like the red ON the RAM....
Though I think it does stick out more now than when it was chrome.
Ah well. Just curious.

Thanks!