DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Drag Racing Discussion > Kills and More Kills

Notices

Kills and More Kills Fictional stories about how you may have smoked another car or truck with your Ram on or off the track! - Keep safe out there!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
FGT Motorsport
Bayou Goat Mounts
Mopar Online Parts!

Old 08-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Choppo is on a distinguished road
Default I thought I was toast

So get this. This story happened a few mods ago, but I'm sure you all will appreciate it all the same.
I just left dealership from getting oil change or something looked at and I always remove my programmer and set it back to stock when I take it in. I'm on my way home and I notice a nice looking Silverado sitting on 22s or 4s. I think nothing more of it, make a few turns being on my merry way. I'm approaching a light and guess who cuts in front of me! The Chevy with the rims. This guy is revving his engine, the truck is rocking back/forth and the straight pipes are loud. I'm still not thinking much of it until i look at his back window and what do I read? "Here Hemi Hemi". Oh hell naw! I pull along side of him and we're driving slow trying to catch the next light and pissing everyone off behind us and it works. Damn, i said to myself. No programmer and I'm completely stock except for muffler and CAI. well too late, the light turned green and i floored it. My 3.21s at the time took off a little slow, but just fast enough to get him. By the time I hit 3rd he was in my side view mirror. After the whipping was over he pulled along side of me and I said, dude,( he was a kid) you gotta make your mind up. Do you want your truck to bark or bite. I rubbed my Silver Banish on the dash and headed home with the victory. Here Hemi Hemi. Give me a break.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:23 PM
WATASHA OUTLAW

Vehicle: '14 RAM 1500 R.Cab 4X4 Shorty
Trim Level: TRADESMAN
Color: FLAME RED
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:160
Desert Ram has a spectacular aura aboutDesert Ram has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for Sharing

It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog